Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Project?

Chapter 3

by Queen_of_Rhye 0 reviews

Very short, more to be up later

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-04-23 - Updated: 2011-04-23 - 345 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3- Gerard
I opened my bleary eyes to see Frank’s big hazel ones staring back at me. AH! I jump backwards and send Frank hurtling to the floor. He fell on his back and skidded another three feet, almost hitting his head on the couch.
“I’m…Sorry. Are you ok?”
“Yeah I’m fine, I’ve been through rougher than that,” He said shaking his head like a puppy dog. Aww how cute..I mean not cute? Damn. This is going to be tougher than I thought.
“Oh that’s good,” I replied snapping back into the conversation, not remembering what had been said before exactly.
“So how’d I get here? Did you pick me up at a bar or something?”
“No..It was umm…raining and you were outside and so I thought here was better than ther-wait…do you usually get picked up at bars by older guys?”
“So what if I do?” He asked cocking his head to the side and raising his left eyebrow. God he’s a little… gah! “Would that bother you or…excite you?” He ended with a high pitched wicked type giggle that didn’t sound cute at all. How can someone so little and adorable produce a noise so vile and downright creepy?
“Well, that would be none of my business now would it?” He looked fairly let down by my professional, if I do say so myself, answer. It led me to believe that he had wanted me to pounce on him or something.
“I guess not… By the way, do you have any Tylenol?”
“I’ll check after we eat. I need to fatten you up or else I’ll end up snapping you in two,” I couldn’t help but wink after that just to see his reaction. I mean what would your reaction be if the hottest guy in the States winked at you in a flirtatious manner? His was jumping up with a renewed vigor seeming to forget his hangover with a sudden glimmer in his eye.
Sign up to rate and review this story