Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 11

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

what happens in the house

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-05-01 - Updated: 2011-05-01 - 575 words

1Moving
mikeys p.o.v
i wake up and look at my clock its half four in the morning and i know i wont get back to sleep now that i am awake so i pull on my red skkinny jeans and a white t-shirt and then i make my way down stairs, i pass gerards bedroom door and it is still closed so i know that gerard and frank are still asleep so i go into the kitchen and turn the coffee machine on and get my misfits mug out of the cupboard and then i hear a sound in the doorway and i hear the click of a gun , immediatly i freeze and turn around slowly and i come face to face with a tall figure standing in the doorway with a gun and he was pointing it straight at me. He moves closer to me and i let out a scream and then he pulls the trigger on his gun and my whole world goes black....

gerards p.o.v
' what was that ' frank asks me quietly and i shush him because i am trying to make out any sound coming from above my room then a high pitched scream echoes through the house ' mikey' i whisper and then a gunshot rings through the house then the sound of the front door slamming and footsteps hurrying away, i give frank a worried look and he takes my hand in his and we make our way slowly up the stairs. We open the door quietly and walk in to the kitchen and i let out a scream of my own and i hear frank gasp beside me , before our eyes on the floor is mikey with blood pouring out of his head, i run to his side and yell at frank to call an ambulance and ten i take my baby brothers head in my lap and start to sob as i hear his breathing getting more shallow with every passing minute, then the ambulance shows up and takes my beautiful brother away from me and rushes him to the hospital.

franks p.o.v

we rush up the stairs of gerards room and open the door to the kitchen and all i can do is gasp because on the floor, is mikey with bloos pouring out of a jagged dole in his head, gerard rushes to his side and yells at me to call an ambulance, i ring 911 and they say that they will be here in a few minutes.I hope they hurry up as i stand there watching gee sob over his brothers body, then the ambulance crew rush in and take mikey to the hospital and i lead gee to my car and we follow the ambulance to the hospital.We are in the waiting room and i have my arm around gee and he is shaking violently and he cant stop sobbing, i have to stay strong i keep telling myself, for gee's sake, then the doctor walks in....
He sits down next to gee ' mr way i am sorry to tell you that your brother has passed away, we did everything we could but he bled out im very sorry' he stood up slowly and left and gee brakes down in my arms and my own tears slip down my face, my awesome best friend gone, now what do we do.....

please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story