Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cherard: For The Love Of Cheese.

Cherard: For The Love Of Cheese.

by PatrickIsTheSex 2 reviews

Hi(: Just A Short Oneshot Idea I Came Up with From The Help Of Coralie (Cup Full Of Blood) We Were On Msn And She Came Up With Cherard, Chester And Gerard. If You Dont Know Who Chester Is GO FIND OUT!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2011-04-01 - Updated: 2011-04-02 - 481 words - Complete

2Funny
So, Hi Guys! I Was On MSN To Coralie (Cup Full Of Blood) And We Were Being Weird As Usual. It Was Really Funny! Anyway She Came Up With The Word Cherard (Chester And Gerard) And I Said It Sounded Like Cheese And Gerard, We've Just Got Of MSN And Its Quater Past Two In The Morning And I Just HAD To Write This Now! ENJOY And Thanksies Coz!

Third Person.
Gerard had an obbsession. It wasn't a healthy obbsession either. It was with -gulp- cheese. He loved cheese. He couldn't go a day without it. He even had boxers that were pattered with cheese. He wanted Cheese couloured hair and skin and...well you get the point.

"I love you" he said where he was currently sitting on his boyfriends, Frank, lap. Frank smiled and told him he loved him back. He lent in for a kiss and Gerard lent in too. At the last second Gerard turned his face and kissed...you got it, a piece of cheese before biting into it. "Ugh" Frank groaned pushing Gerard off his lap and standing up. Gerard didn't notice because he was busy eating his cheese.

"Cheese, Whats wrong?" Gerard asked "You look Stiff, do you need a massage" He asked with a worried look on his face. "Gee, it's cheese for gods sake! It's SUPPOSED to be hard!" mikey shouted rolling his eyes. Gerard sat Down and started petting the cheese. "Its okay, he just dosent understand" he told the cheese smiling at it. "For The Love Of All Things Bikey!" Mikey shouted ripping the cheese out of Gerards hand and stuffing it in his mouth. "Mikey NO!" gerard shouted curling up in a ball on the floor rocking back and forth. "Come on Gee" Frank sighed helping his boyfriend up and gently leading him to their bed. For the next two hours all mikey could here were moans and groans from their room and when it eventually died down he let out a happy sigh. Both of the boys came out with sex hair. Frank sat down and pulled Gerard onto his lap. "Hey Frankie?" Gerard asked kissing his boyfriends neck. "Yes baby?" Frank asked him back kissing the top of his head. "We got any cheese left?" he didn't get a rely all he got was groans coming from Mikey and Franks mouths.

Okay the end (: oh and about my story Im going to update tommorow . I already have the chapter wrote out. Does anyone know any good Frikey fics? Let me know! I had surgery yesterday. It was HORRIBLE! they gave me six needles and I woke up with one in my hand I went mental! I have a really big fear of needles. I even have a bruise on my hand where they couldn't get the needle out. Ah well, I haven't killed them...Yet O.o
Sign up to rate and review this story