Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cherard: For The Love Of Cheese.

Bobkey: For The Love Of Keys.

by PatrickIsTheSex 5 reviews

I decided to do another ^_^ If you guys have any other couples ask me and I'll do them :D Um..Not like that!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-05-01 - Updated: 2011-05-02 - 552 words

1Funny
helloo(: I need to update my story soon :O Oh, and is anyone going to see the hottest motherftucker in the world in London on the 3rd of May? Oh, of COUSE you know who I mean! -cough- Patrick Stump -cough- Excuse me whilst I just stare at a picture of him. While I do that you guys can read!

BOBS POV. (I love booby. Yes, I mean booby. Long story xD)

I'm sitting on my bunk on the tour bus playing with a random set of keys. I think their Mikey's because there's a unicorn charm. I don't think there's been a time where he HASN'T been obbsessed with unicorns. Seriously though, he's weird.

Anyway, I got up out of my bunk and went and sat down on the couch next to Ray. I was still playing with Mikey's keys whilst listening to Gerard go on and on and on and on and..well, you get the point about comics to Frank and Mikey. I sighed and started playing with Mikey's unicorn charm. It was really awsome, it was sparkly and the unicorn had bright pink hair and it looked like it had Sparkles written on. I looked up at Mikey with a WTF look. Sparkles? Seriously, Sparkles?

I let out a small gasp as I saw one of the keys though. It looked like he'd decorated it himself. I don't care if he didn't decorate it or what it was for it was so PRETTY! It was light blue with a italic pink M on. I guess it stood for Mikey. But the awsomest part was there was RHINESTONES! They were YELLOW! I let out a small squeal and held it up to the light so I could see how it shined. "Mikey, I'm going to marry this key." I said looking over at him. "It's in the left drawer- wait what?". He asked looking over at me like I was a creep. "This key with an italic M on, it's soooo pretty and I'm going to marry it!" I exclaimed holding it up so he could see it. "NO!" he shouted going bright red. "Th-that's um, that's a special key" he told me going even redder (if that was possible) and snatching the keys out my hand. "B-but I NEED it!" I shouted trying to grab it. "No. I need it more." he told me walking away and making himself some coffee. I got up and ran and lay down sobbing in my bunk.

About 2 hours later I felt someone tap my shoulder. "W-what?" I asked turning around. "Do you wanna know what the M stands for?" Mikey asked me smirking. "Uhm, sure, I thought it stood for Mikey though." I told him confused. He let out a small laugh. "Nope, it stands for mastrubation. Y'know like for what I use while-" He started saying before I covered his mouth with my hand. "Please don't say anymore, you've just corrupted my brain. Goodbye" I said getting up, grabbing my jacket and walking calmly off the bus.
FIN.

Hehe xD. OMG! I'm watching Supernanny and I thought the woman said "now we can hump together as a family xD."
If you made it this far, have some butt shmex.
Oh, and Patrick Stump corrups my brain every night. -wink- xD.
Sign up to rate and review this story