Categories > TV > WWE > Second Chances

Second Chances

by JessiiBear 0 reviews

After having her life completely torn apart by her husband cheating on her, Paige decides to leave her old life and try to make a new one. Though, it doesn't go according to her plans. While giving...

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-04-30 - Updated: 2011-04-30 - 1323 words

0Unrated
Paige took a deep breath as she sat on her bed in her hotel room, while her best friend paced around her room. "I can't believe your actually doing this Paige. They already suspect, that I've been talking to you for the past years that you've been gone, and now your heading straight into their territory." He told her while flailing his arms.

"Calm down will you? First of all, I dropped contact with you at first, about six months later I called you, and got you to stay with me a bit, then about a year later, I left. And about two years later, I reappeared, and now its two years after that. Secondly, wrestling is my life, and I'm not letting them keep me away from it. Besides, with my whole new wardrobe style, and my dyed black hair, I'm pretty sure I can get away with it. Not to mention its been about five to six years since they have all seen me." Paige stated to him.

"I get that Paige, but I'm fish food once they find out. Your mom and dad will murder me!" He exclaimed.

Paige thought about her parents, how they hated how she wanted to go into wrestling like her father, but finally let her. Her father was wrestling with her, and was perfectly fine when her first story line, was where she was put into an angle with evolution.

- Flashback -

Paige looked frightened as she walked around backstage, scared of the wrestlers bigger then her. While not paying attention, Paige bumped into someone and fell to the ground. "Excuse me miss, are you alright?" A deep voice asked her.

Paige looked up to see Dave Batista. "I'm Paige, I'm new here, and a little lost." She told him, scared.

"Well Paige, I'm Dave Batista, And I'll be sure to help." He said as he helped her up, and started leading her down the hall way.

Batista introduced her to the rest of the evolution members. Ric immediately took her in, Randy tried to hit on her, which got him a beating from Batista, and Triple H was distant with her, thinking she would ruin the group.

As time went on, everyone warmed up to her, and protected her, even triple H. Though she was still the closest to Batista. They trained her, and led her out into the wrestling field, and she kicked ass.
She was their secret weapon, she got information for them, and she used her looks to get them matches.
It was all going good until one day, she started getting letters, and phone calls from her father.

He was telling her that he didn't like what she was getting into, and that she had to leave, or he was coming to get her. She didn't tell anyone what was going on, but by the way she was acting, they could tell something was up. Then, while they were all standing in the middle of the ring, the entrance, that everyone knows and loves, blasted through the arena. Paige's dad walked out, told evolution, to stay the hell away from his daughter, grabbed her, and took her back stage.

The storyline then followed into Paige always sneaking off from her father and going to visit evolution. When she was found out, Vince scheduled a match for her father against Batista, the winner got Paige, and evolution won. So, she became property of evolution, and when they kicked Randy out, Paige was forbidden to see him, which, she quickly disobeyed. Which made triple H get mad, and try to hurt her, which got Randy to help her. She then stuck with Randy for a while, then broke off for her own, and getting the woman's title.

- End of -

Paige smiled as she thought of her old wrestling story lines, "Earth to Paige! Are you finally having second thoughts?" Her friend asked her, almost pleading.

"Hell no, I was just thinking of my first story lines." She said with a smile on her face.

"Oh, the one with your dad in it, not to mention, your somewhat ex husband?" He asked her, forgetting it was a touchy subject.

Paige gulped, "Uh, yeah. Pretty much." Her friend quickly ran over to her and hugged her.

"Oh Paige! I forgot it was a touchy subject. Don't worry, he wont be bothering you, he's with that stupid whore still." He told her.

"Oh well that makes me feel so much better." She sarcastically replied.

He got up and walked over the the couch and looked on it. He smiled at the sleeping figure then looked at Paige. "If you still had your blond hair, you two would look identical. She looks nothing like her father." He told Paige.

"I know, shes beautiful, and will be stunning when shes older. Lets just hope she doesn't end up in the same situation that I did with her father." Paige said while walking over to the couch and kissing the little girls forehead.

- Flash Back -

Paige smiled as she walked into her house with a big grin on her face. She had just gotten home from an interesting day with her friend. After a whole week of being sick, she had just figured something out, and was dyeing to share it with her husband.

"BABE! I'M HOME!" She yelled as she dropped her bags and ran up the stairs. As she got to the top, she heard a lot of noise and was confused.

"Babe, what are you doing?" She asked as she walked into her room. Paige's face dropped, and she felt the tears coming but quickly stopped them.

Right before her eyes, was her husband and her 'so called' best friend Maria in her bed. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" She screamed at them.

"Shit! Paige! What are you doing home?" Her husband asked while jumping out of bed, and grabbed his boxers, quickly putting them on.

"Better question, WHY ARE YOU IN OUR BED WITH HER!" She screamed while pointing at Maria, who looked terrified.

"Paige, I'm so sorry. I am," Her husband told her, getting closer to her.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME RANDY. Stay away." Paige yelled while turning around and running down the stairs and out her door, letting the tears run down her face.

Paige drove to her friends house and ran into his arms. "Paige, what happened?" He asked, concerned.

"Randy, he was in bed, with Maria." She managed to stutter out.

"Don't worry Darlin, I'll deal with him now. Lets get you inside." He told her while helping her.

"I didn't even get to tell him I'm pregnant." She muttered while wiping away her tears.

- End of -

"Momma? Whats wrong?" The little girl asked as she walked over to Paige. Paige looked up and realized that she had tears in her eyes.

"Nothings wrong baby girl, but we have to leave soon." Paige told her while picking her up.

"Leave? Where?" The little girl asked.

"To get momma a job. Uncle will be with you, so we'll have tons of fun." The friend said while grabbing the little girl and swinging her around, making her laugh.

"Alright children. We have everything we need. Lets get moving. We have a half an hour until my meeting, and were running late." Paige told them while putting her coat and shoes on.

"Yes Ma'am." The male said while Paige put on the little girls coat.

"Momma, I want a drink." the little girl said while pouting.

"We'll get you something on the way to the arena Kenzie." Paige told her while picking her up.

"Well, I have the bags. So lets get moving Ms. Paige Williams." The male said while picking up the bags.

"And I have the princess, So lets get going Mr. Jeff Hardy." Paige said while they walked out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story