Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Don't Trust a Ho ... Erm... Vampire.

by AshTheDeathBat 2 reviews

Liar liar, pants on fire.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-04 - Updated: 2011-05-04 - 986 words

1Original
A/n: Enjoy, killjoys.

That night we stayed at Frankie’s house. Gerard volunteered us to sleep on the couch in the living room, just in case any one found us and tried to come through the front door. I laid beside of him and waiting until his breathing was steady, then slowly got up from the couch.

“Where you goin’?” He mumbled at me.

“Bathroom.” I said, which wasn’t a complete lie.

He nodded and rolled back over. I picked up his hoodie from the arm chair next to the hallway to the bathroom and slipped it over my head. I placed my cell phone in it’s front pocket headed toward the restroom.

I turned on the light, shut the door and locked it. I debated on leaving a note, then decided against it.

I turned to the video above the bathtub, and opened it. Carefully and quietly, I opened it and climbed out. I walked to the edge of the backyard, flipped out my cell phone and dialed Ainsley’s number.

“Hazel.” A shiver went up my spine, even though I was expecting his voice. “I had a feeling you would be calling me. Have you something to tell me?”

“I-I’m turning myself in.” I choked over the words.

There was silence for while as I held my breath.

“Is Gerard plotting something?” He asked quickly.

“No.” I told him.

“Are you lying?”

“No.”

“Alright.” He said after a few seconds. “Meet-”

“Wait.” I cut him off. “You let my friends go if I do this. You have to.”

“All right.” He told me. “Come to the woods three blocks from Gerard’s house. Go into them, and take whatever those shitty things Gerard made to cover up your smell out of your pockets. Only when you get to the woods.”

“Okay.”

“Gerard isn’t in on this?”

“No,” I sighed, aggravated. “This is all me.”

“Good.” He hung up.

I started my walk towards the woods, thinking of how Gerard would be ashamed of me. Not to mention worried about me. But, Ainsley was my best friend and I couldn’t let them hurt her, and if anything happened to Mikey, I don’t even want to know what Gerard would do.

After what seemed like forever, I ended my death march to the woods and stared at the entrance way. I could run back and jump into Gerard’s arms, nice and safe. That would mean my friends would probably die. And I couldn’t let that happen all because of me. Two lives are more important than mine.

I took a deep breath and stepped into the woods. I walked for a few minutes then stopped. Slowly, I reached into my pocket and pulled out the two small bags Gerard had made for me. They didn’t make a sound as I dropped them to the ground.

“Ah, Hazel.” I heard from behind me within seconds. “I was afraid you were going to be a no show.”

I slowly took a breath in and let it out. I turned to face him.

He was about five feet away from me. His eyes shown bright. As he inhaled deeply, they started to darken. I felt my eye go wide.

He lunged at me before I had time to think. I was pinned against a tree, his hand over my mouth. He smelled my neck.

“I love the smell of a pretty girl’s blood. You smell like Kat did before I turned her. You’re going to taste great.”

I started to shake. Questions started to parade around my mind.

“Oh,” He looked into my eyes. “You have something you want to ask. No screaming.” He took his hand from my mouth.

“You’re letting Mikey and Ainsley go, right ?” I asked.

He threw his head back and laughed. “Hazel, haven’t you learned? You should never trust a vampire.” He grinned his white smile in the dark. “You’re coming with me. And I’m killing all of you.”

“What?” I squeaked, trying to wriggle out of his grasp on my arm. He let out another horrid laugh and grabbed my other arm. “Let the fuck go!” I yelled, kicking him hard in the groin.

“Bitch.” He yelled, dropping me to the ground.

I hurriedly got up and started running, knowing my chances of getting away were slim. I pulled my cell phone out of the front hoodie pocket and stuffed it into my bra. He tackled me from behind. As my body hit the ground hard, I felt my ring fly off of my finger.

I let out a shrill scream before he could cover my mouth. We rolled across the hard ground for a few seconds, and I managed to shove him off of me.

“HELP!” I yelled as loud as I could.

He grabbed my ankle, letting out a loud snarl as he did. I grabbed a tree trunk and let out another scream, not willing to go down with out one big ass fight. Well, as big as a mortal fighting a vampire could get.

He yanked hard on my ankle and my head hit the tree. I felt the skin break and my head started to throb. Without thinking, I put a hand to my head. He pulled again and I hit the ground face first.

“Quiet.” He hissed at me, backhanding me across the face. “Or I will kill you right now.”

“Please,” I whispered. “Don’t do this.”

He chuckled and lifted his other hand in the air. I squinted to see. It was a rock.

I screamed as he bashed it against my head. Everything started to go fuzzy. He lifted his hand to strike again. I felt warm liquid running from my forehead and down my face. I shut my eyes, braced myself, and the world faded to black.
Sign up to rate and review this story