Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Red blood.

Red blood.

by evangeline-eagles 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-05-03 - Updated: 2011-05-03 - 589 words

0Unrated
I'll start by describing her.
Her name is Alice Harley Redding. But I call her Red. She's everything I idolize and everything I want for my own. She is into music like the Smiths, misfits, the Who, Sonic Youth, and the Beatles. She's witty, so quick and sharp with comebacks. Her grammar is impeccable, she always irritatingly corrects mine. She likes chinese take-away, we used to have that at my house, every friday night, shared between us and my younger brother, Michael. She's a short-ass, only 5"1, adorable. The main reason I call her Red, is because of her last name, but also for the past year she's dyed her hair pillar-box red. She plays the piano beautifully, it gives me chills. She's a great listener, it's a wonder she's put up with my bullshit for so long to be honest. Her all time favorite drink is bubblegum flavored soda, and her favorite snack is sour apple Laffy Taffy, which in my opinion are both vile but it makes her breath smell amazing. She often wears drain pipes with band t-shirts and creepers, and she ALWAYS wears a necklace of a black, upside down crucifix. To be perfectly honest, I could base this entire passage about her, but I won't, her main big flaw is that she has a boyfriend. A total wanker of a boyfriend at that. He'll be mainly know now as Fuckface, but his actual name is Frank. Frank Fuckface Iero. He thinks he fucking owns her, he treats her like a mistreated pet, and she's too much of a helpless push over to do anything about it. It angers me so much, he's also a fucking short-ass, he's actually shorter than her, the only reason she's with him is because she has a few whoreish tendencies. And I'm nearly certain that he hits her and stuff.
Anyway, I'm getting off course. So yeah, that is her, Alice. I love her, I have loved her for about 3 years, as cliché as that sounds. We're both nearly 18 now, and I'm so worried that when we leave college that we'll grow apart and she'll just feel like I'm lingering around chasing her. I guess I should really tell her soon, tell her that I'm actually unconditionally in love with her.


"Oi, Gee, you and that fucking notepad babe, come to the park with us?" Alice jolted my chin upward, I was blinded by the sun reflecting off her hair, and this delayed my reaction to hide my notebook, and Fuckface grabbed it. Fuck.
"Give that back you cunt!" I yelled, grabbing him by the collar of his varsity jacket, fucking jock, I floored him, he was winded and dropped the book, I let go of him and grabbed it, quickly shoving it into my backpack, "yeah, Red, babe, I'd love to join you" I smiled ignoring the event that had just seconds ago happened. She looked shocked, and worried, she gave me a look sort of implying that I was a massive dick and went to help Fuckface to his feet. I sighed, when will she fucking give up with him.
"I don't want that dick coming with us, Alice!" He yelled in her face when he was finally back standing, I walked over to him,
"Shut up yeah? I'm joining you, and I don't give a fuck" I smiled and he backed down, I honestly don't know why he still tries to act all hard, him and I both know I'd kill him if given half the chance.
Sign up to rate and review this story