Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Neighbours

Neighbours

by Jamia 4 reviews

Frank has recently split from his wife. He meets his new neighbour

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2011-05-06 - Updated: 2011-05-06 - 2176 words

2Original
Okay, so this is my first ever go at writing, reviews would be good :) I've not written Jamia as Franks wife, cos I just think there adorable together, and wouldnt be able to write about them splitting up, and also, no kids for them. so yeah... Enjoy :)

Chapter One
Frank sighed to his self, and he ran a hand through his hair whilst he heard his 'wife' rummage around in the living room.

"Frank, where the fuck have you put my hair brush?" He heard her shout, and he looked up, before slowly walking into the living room.

He looked at his wife, her long blonde hair running down her back, her usually beautiful brown eyes looked angry, and showed hatred towards him. What had happened to them over the last 4 months he asked his self.

"No babe. I havent seen it" He mumbled, then moved to sit on the couch whilst she continued to look through drawers.

"Well, I'm going to be fucking late. Unlike some people, I have a actual REAL fucking job to get to!" She shouted to him, and he closed his eyes.

"So making music isnt a actual job Christina!" He shouted back, he always hated it when she started saying he wasn't in a proper job.

"Look, I'm just saying, like I always do! That your in the spotlight now, but next year, you might not be! Its not very stable!" She smiled to herself as she pulled her hairbrush out of a draw and she quickly began brushing her hair, they both looked outside when they heard a loud engine noise, and they saw a van pulling up to the house next door to them.

"We've got new neighbours. Probably drove the others away from your screaming!" He hissed to her, feeling anger going through his body at the thought of his wife.

"No, it was probably you with your fucking guitar. I'm going to work now. Bye honey!" She hissed to him, and then walked through the front door, slamming it behind her.

Frank sighed to his self, and put his head in his hands, and then he looked back outside to see his wife's car drive speedily down the street. He looked to the moving van, and saw men getting out boxes and moving them into the house. He frowned, as he saw a woman getting out of the front of the van, and walk into the house. Was she his new neighbour. He saw her walk back out and begin to smile and talk to the men who were bringing the boxes in, and pointing into the house. He took this oppertunity to look at her.

She had long black hair, with her side fringe dyed bright green. She had, what looked like from the distance dark green eyes. He saw that she was small, maybe about as tall as him, and she had a curvy body. She had on a long black sleeved top, with some rips in it, and a pair of skinny black jeans, with a pair of red converse's. She looked nice in what she was wearing, even if it was all in black. He saw her looking around, smiling sweetly to herself, and then she looked over to the house which Frank was stood in. And she frowned slightly, looking at Frank. His eyes went wide, and he tried to look like he was just looking outside, not directly at her. He was shocked though, when she raised a small hand and waved shyly at him. He smiled softly back to her, and waved softly back, before he saw her grin, and then walk into the house. He was interupted from his thoughts when he heard his phone buzz.

"Hello?" He spoke into the phone.

"Yo, Frank, its Mikey!" He smiled when he heard his friends voice.

"Alright Mikey. Hows it going?" He asked, moving and sitting on the couch.

"Its good. I was just checking up on you. Is the ice queen still living with you?" He asked, and Frank could hear the hatred in his voice.

"Yeah.. I can't just throw her out. We're getting divorced, but I'm not a heartless bastard!" He told him, playing with some fabric on his ripped jeans.

"I would. She's awrful to you Frank. Don't know whats changed her" Mikey sighed into the phone, and Frank ran a hand through his short hair and laid back on the couch.

"Look, I really don't wanna talk about it Mikey" He sighed.

"Alright, okay. Well, I was just ring to see if you were okay, and you are so... If you need anything just call or pop round" Mikey spoke kindly to him.

"Alright I will do. Thanks Mikey"

"See ya brother!" Mikey smiled, and then hung up the phone.

Frank closed his phone, and then threw it on the couch next to him. He just wanted his divorce to be over now, and for Christina to move out, so he could move on. He looked down at his self, he was in his ripped skinny jeans, and a green t-shirt that was also skinny fit. He held up his hand, and looked at his tattoos that graced his skin, he was proud of them.

"I'm going to the shop" He announced to nobody, not wanting to stay inside. He walked over to the front door, and picked up his car keys. He didn't bother to pick up a coat, the weather was warm outside, and he quickly got in his car, and drove the 10 minute drive to the shop.

Once there he didnt get a basket or anything, as he didn't really know what he needed, he just wanted to come and look and get out of the house. He was walking around the aisles, not really paying attention to where he was going, when he reached the end of a aisle, and then suddenly felt something hard hit him in the hip.

"Ouch!" He moaned, holding his hip.

"Oh, my God! I'm so sorry! I should of been looking at where I was going!" He heard a British voice come from next to him, and he spun around to see the woman that had moved in next to him stood there looking mortified at what she had done.

"Hey don't worry about it! I'm fine. You- Your the woman that's just moved next door to me?" He asked, knowing that he was write, he recognised her straight away from her green fringe.

"Oh hey. Yeah, I waved at you this morning when you were checking me out!" She cheekily smiled to him, and Frank look stumped.

"I- I was- I did-" He stuttered, and the woman laughed sweetly.

"I'm joking! You were just been nosey, wanted to see your new neighbour ha! I'm Evie!" She smiled widely to him, showing him her white straight teeth, and she held out her hand.

"I'm Frank" He smiled to her, shaking her hand softly, and they both smiled to each other.

"You know, you look really familiar" She frowned at him, and they began walking down the aisle together.

"Do I?" He asked, smiling to her.

"Yeah... Are you in a band?" She questioned, looking from him to the shelves.

"I am" He grinned to her, and he watched as she picked up things and threw them in the trolley.

"A little help would be nice Frank" She mischievously spoke, and elbowed him in the side.

"My Chemical Romance" He said, laughing as she elbowed him, he wouldn't usually act like this with a stranger, but the fact that she was now living next to him made him feel more relaxed.

"Ha! Your shitting me! I used to fucking love your band. Hey, I even went a saw you twice in the UK" She grinned to him, and he was thankful she didn't get all fan girl on him.

"You 'used' to love us?" He grinned to her, and she opened the fridge and picked out a carton of milk.

"Well, you haven't released anything for a while. Last thing you did was Desolation Row, which was genius. And, all the kids were getting into you. I felt old listening to you" Evie smiled, and now walked towards the counter with her full trolley.

"Kids? Well how old are you?" He asked, as he helped her put her things on the checkout desk.

"I'm 25" She sighed, and Frank laughed.

"That's not old then! I'm 28!" He smiled to her, as they finished putting things on the checkout, and began bagging things up.

"Yeah, but your a successful musician. I'm a teacher" She told him, putting her shopping in her trolley again.

"Your a teacher. Woah.. You don't look like one! I wouldn't of minded learning from you at school" He said it without thinking, and then went to apologize.

"Don't say sorry Frank, I take it as a compliment!" She grinned to him, as she handed some money over to the checkout lady who was looking at them both.

"Well, what age group do you teach?" He asked, trying to change the subject as he scratched the back of his head.

"Teenagers. There in there senior year. I havent actually met them yet, I start in 2 weeks, but I moved from the UK now to get settled down" She told him, as they began walking outside the shop.

"Ah right, er, how are you getting home?" He asked, as she got out her cell phone, and began looking in her bag for something.

"I'm calling a cab, I don't drive" She answered, finally pulling out a card with a number on it.

"I'll take you" Frank answered quickly, and Evie looked up at him.

"You sure?" She asked, and he nodded.

"We're neighbours after all!" He smiled, and pulled the end of the trolley to his car where he opened the boot, and began loading the bags.

"Your too kind Frank. I definitely choose the right house" She winked to him, and he shut the boot, and they both got in the car.

"So how you enjoying god old America?" He asked, as they began driving back to their homes.

"Its alright, I mean, I've only been here about 2 hours, but I think I'll enjoy it here in New Jersey" She smiled to him, and looked at the people passing by.

"Its not too bad. Your in a good neighbourhood, but just try not to go out too late" He honestly told her, and Evie laughed.

"Okay Dad!" She grinned, and Frank laughed.

"I'm been serious!" He grinned back to her.

"I know, I know! And I wont be venturing anywhere after dark. I wouldnt risk it!" She told him, and smiled softly at him.

"Have you just moved here on your own then? Or you got boyfriend, husband joining you?" He asked, not really knowing why he wanted to know.

"No just lil old me! I'm single" She told him, and smiling as they pulled up in Franks driveway.

"Here we are" He smiled, and they both got out of the car, and he helped her carry the bags to her house.

"You can come in" She told him, after unlocking the door and going inside, Frank followed her. 'Just excuse the mess" She indicated to all the boxes laying around.

"Its fine" He smiled to her, and followed her to the kitchen, which was medium sized.

"Thank you so much for that Frank, saved me some money" She grinned to him, taking the bags off him, and setting them on the side before she stood infront of him.

"Your welcome. What are neighbours for" He grinned back, and Evie smiled at him.

"Well, if your ever bored or anything, feel free to pop around! I mean I dont start work for 2 weeks, so..." She smiled, and Frank now began turning to the door.

"Oh I will, think we'll get along" He smiled to her, and they reached her front door. 'And if you need a hand un-packing or anything, just give me a shout. Give me your cell so I can give you my number" Frank held his hand out, and had to concentrate on stopping his hand from shaking. Evie made him feel nervous, but in a good way.

Evie handed him her phone, and he quickly typed it in, and rang his phone from hers.

"I've got yours now as well" He smiled before handing her phone back, and saving her number.

"Thank you Frank" She smiled shyly at him.

"Your welcome Evie" he grinned.

"So I'll see you around soon" She grinned back, and Frank thought he saw a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"Yeah you will. See you Evie" He waved to her, before walking over to his own home.

Once Frank was inside, he closed the door, and leant back on it. He had met his new neighbour Evie, and she had shook his world upside down, and she had managed to do that in the space of 40 minutes.

Sign up to rate and review this story