Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Neighbours

Chapter 2

by Jamia 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-07 - Updated: 2011-05-07 - 2362 words

2Hot
Hope you like this. more reviews would be brill :)

Chapter Two
Frank sighed to his self as he listened to his lawyer going through some papers about his and Christina’s divorce.

“Now she wants half you money” The lawyer finally finished, and Frank raised his eyes up.

“She can fuck off. I’ve worked hard for my shit, and she doesn’t deserve any of it” He told him, looking outside over at Evie’s house. It had been a week since she had moved in, and Frank hadn’t seen or spoken to her since the day he brought her back from the store.

“You do know that arguing this will draw the divorce out longer” The man told Frank, before Frank nodded, and the man wrote something down.

“Its fine, I just want to make sure she cant screw me over” He mumbled.

“Right, well I think I have everything for today Frank. But can I suggest that you ask your wife to leave the home, I think the court will find it strange that you are both living with each other” He told Frank, standing up and making his way over to the front door.

“She hasn’t been home for the last 3 days, told me she’s staying in a motel, but to be honest I think she’s seeing somebody” Frank said, and the lawyer nodded.

“Just make it official that she’s out, and you can be divorced quicker. I’ll call you to arrange another meeting soon Frank” And with that the lawyer left his house, leaving Frank on his own.

He looked around the quiet house, and didn’t know what to do with his self. He looked to his guitar, wondering if he should start playing, but he didn’t feel in the mood. He looked outside over to Evie’s house, and then sighed, he was going to go round and see if she was ok. He walked out of the front door, locking it behind him, and walked over to Evie’s house. When he got to the door, and knocked softly on it, before taking a nervous breath and running a hand through his hair.

“Oh hi Frank!” Evie smiled to him as she opened the door, and Frank felt his eyes get wide.

Evie had on a black bikini top, and a pair of combat shorts on, with a pair of sunglasses resting on her head over her green fringe, and she was holding a beer.

“Hey Evie. I just came round cos I haven’t seen you in a while” He smiled to her, and tried to stop his self looking at her chest.

“Well come in! Do you want a beer?” Evie asked as she was walking backwards into the kitchen.

“I’d love one” He told her, following her, and then he accepted the open bottle of beer from her.

“I’m in the garden, hence why I’m wearing this. it’s a fucking gorgeous day” She smiled to him, as they walked out of the back door, and into the medium sized back garden. Evie had a few chairs out, and she sat down on one of them, and Frank sat next to her.

“Don’t mind if I smoke do you?” She asked him, getting out a cig from the packet.

“That’s a great idea!” He grinned, getting out his own packet and they lit up their cigs.

“So how have you been?” She asked, a sad look in her eyes.

“Oh I’m just fine” And he laughed bitterly afterwards.

“I didn’t wanna say anything, but I have heard a few arguments over the last few days between you and your girlfriend” She told him, and made herself comfy in the chair.

“Wife. And yeah, we’re going through a divorce” He told her quickly, and he saw Evie’s eyes widen.

“Fucking no way! Your married! And going to be divorced. Shit” She nearly shouted, and Frank laughed slightly at her.

“Yeah, been married just short of a year, and hopefully going to be officially divorced in the next few months” He told her and then took a long drag of his cig.

“Well, I’m sorry Frank” She genuinely spoke, and he smiled softly at her, nodding his head.

“It’s alright. I’ve accepted what happened so…” Frank trailed off, and looked down at the floor.

“Lets change the subject on to cheery things. Are My Chem doing another album soon?” She grinned cheekily at him.

“Ha! We’re actually planning the next one. I’m excited for it. But you know that Bob has left the band?” He asked, finishing his cig and putting it in the ashtray.

“No way! Bob’s left! I used to like him” She put her bottom lip out and pouted at him, and he laughed.

“Yeah, he wanted to do other things” He sighed, and ran a hand over his face.

“Do you want to watch a film?” She suddenly asked him, and he looked up into her deep green eyes.

“Yeah, which one?” He asked, finishing his beer quickly and Evie did the same.

“Something funny. Happy Gilmore?” She asked, and stood up walking into the house where Frank followed.

“I’ve not seen it, but yeah we’ll watch it” Frank smiled to her and sat on the couch as she bent over looking for the DVD.

“Its very funny. I’m not that keen on Adam Sandler, but he’s hilarious in this” She grinned, and found the dvd, and quickly popped it in.

“Another beer? Or something stronger?” She grinned walking over to her cupboard and pulling out a bottle of jack daniels.

“Something stronger sounds perfect” He grinned, and she smiled whilst going to get some glasses, she quickly came back and hand one to Frank.

“I have nothing to go with it, so I hope you like it neat” She grinned, pouring some in hers and Franks glass.

“Cheers!” Frank smiled, and clinked the glasses together, before they both quickly downed the drink in their hands.

“Urg… Another?” She grinned mischievously whilst filling up the glasses again, and Frank laughed.

“Trying to get me drunk Miss…” And then he trailed of frowning when he realised he never knew her last name.

“Alessi” Evie laughed to him.

“Alessi? Sounds Italian or something” He smiled, and she nodded.

“My great great grandfather was from Italy. Moved to England and met my great great grandmother. Hence why I don’t look Italian at all!” She grinned, holding her glass up for Frank to clink. He did and they both downed their Jack Daniels again.

“Okay, no more downing it for now” He laughed, and smiled as Evie laughed at him.

“We should do that game, where you ask 10 questions each” She grinned to him, and Frank nodded, sipping his Jack Daniels.

“Full name?” He asked her.

“Evie May Alessi. Full name?” She grinned back to him, pulling herself so she was facing him on the couch, her legs curled under her.

“Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Jr. Date of birth?” He asked, as Evie now downed the rest of her Jack Daniels, and topped up her glass, he followed suit, and quickly drank his, then allowed her to fill up his glass.

“May 15th 1985 yours?” She smiled to him, feeling a bit light headed from not eating all day and the alcohol she had drank.

“October 31st 1981 family?” He grinned, and finished his jack Daniels quickly.

“Mother and Father are in the UK, got one sister whose older, and a little baby neice. I’m not going to ask about your family cos I don’t want you to think of your wife” She smiled sweetly to him, and he nodded.

“Arne’t we suppose to be watching this film?” He asked, indicating to the tv that was playing the film to the room.

“HA! I forgot about that! Yes, we are!” She grinned and moved her body back around to face the tv, and Frank noticed that she had moved herself slightly closer to him.

----

“That was funny shit!” Frank laughed as the film finished, and he looked over to a drunk Evie, who was giggling to herself.

“I am drunk” She laughed at him, and Frank looked to the bottle of Jack Daniels which was ¾ empty, he hadn’t realised they had drank that much. That was why his head was feeling drunk.

“I think I am a little bit” He laughed at her, and she tried to stand up, and she put her hand on Franks head to help her, whilst he laughed at her, and pushed on her bottom to stand her up.

“Hey Frank” She turned around and playfully smacked him on the head, Frank laughed at her and then pulled her back on the couch, he crawled over her, and began tickling her sides whilst Evie laughed, squealing slightly.

“Frank, your going to make me fall out of my bikini!” She shouted, laughing loudly.

“Oh, and that’ll be a bad thing?” He asked, laughing, and Evie laughed with him, as he slowed down his movements. He looked at Evie’s smiling face, as she panted and looked up at him.

He smiled at her, and she smiled back, then brought her hand up to the back of his neck and pulled his face close to hers. His nose was touching hers, and he could smell the whiskey on her breath which was coming out in pants still.

“Frank, I want to kiss you” She seriously told him, her eyes looking directly into his, and Frank was mesmerized by them.

“I want you to kiss me” Frank whispered, his breathing coming out quicker, as he anticipated her kissing him.

Evie smiled slightly, and then pulled Franks neck slightly, and pushed her lips onto his. At first she pecked him a few times, and then the kiss turned into a tender one. She felt Franks hands firmly grab her ribs as he used his knee to move her legs, and he settled his self between them, pushing his body over hers. He felt Evie’s tongue on his lips, and he opened his mouth, both of their tongues meeting and started a fight for dominance. Evie moved her hands so that one of them was resting on his cheek, and the other moved to the bottom of his t-shirt, gently rubbing at the skin of his stomach, causing surges of excitement to his lower regions. If she carried on doing that, he wouldn’t be able to stop he thought to his self. He slowly pulled his mouth of hers, and looked to her smiling face.

“Your going to have to stop that Evie, otherwise I’m not going to be able to stop” He whispered, moving his hand up and brushing a black strand of hair away from her cheek.

“Maybe I don’t want you to stop” She whispered back, and with that Frank crashed her lips back onto hers, and his hands gripped her tightly.

Evie moved her hands further up his top, causing him to lift his arms, and break their kiss for a quick moment, whilst she smiled as she threw his t-shirt to the ground. Evie let her hands run over his tattooed skin, and moaned into the kiss slightly. Frank heard Evie sigh, and he pushed his body harder into her, and Evie smiled into the kiss whilst he pressed his hardness into her stomach. She moved her hands to his belt buckle, and began undoing it quickly, and he moved his hands to grope her breasts. He moaned loudly when she put her hand inside his pants and grabbed his swollen dick.

“Fuck” He moaned over her mouth, and she smiled before he kissed her deeply again.

Frank now undid her shorts, and pulled Evie’s hand out of his pants to get her shorts off. He left her underwear on, and kissed up her stomach. He pulled the bikini top to the side of her breasts, and licked over her hard nipples. He blew on them after, and felt Evie sudder underneath him.

“Frankie” She whispered, as he covered her lips with his own, his hands still playing with her nipple.

“FRANK!” They both pulled away from each other quickly, and looked to the window of the living room.

“What the fuck was that?” Evie asked, as she watched Frank quickly stand up and do his belt buckle up, and pull his t-shirt over his head.

“Its Christine, she’s home. I don’t know why she’s screaming though” He stood for a moment after and took a deep breath.

“Well hadn’t you better go?” Evie asked, pointing to the front door, and then she slipped her shorts back up her legs and stood up next to him.

“I’m just trying to sort something out!” He hissed, looking down at his crotch which was getting softer.

“Oh sorry” Evie said, and then grinned a little after.

“Right, I can go now!’ He began walking over to the front door, and Evie followed him. ‘Evie. About then” He started.

“Don’t. You don’t have to apologie or anything. We’ll forget about it” She held her hand up and looked to the floor.

“I don’t wanna forget it. I wasn’t going to say that. I was going to see when I could see you again” He grinned to her, and pulled her to his body, and she wrapped her hands around his neck.

“Oh, well good! And whenever you want. Just come round or call me” She smiled to him, and he pecked her on the lips.

“FRANK! ARE YOU THERE?!” He sighed as he heard his wife’s screaming.

“I’ll see you soon” He smiled to her, and let her go.

Evie watched as Frank opened the door and then closed it leaving her stood in her hallway, her heart pounding. She couldn’t believe it. She had just nearly had sex with Frank Iero.
Sign up to rate and review this story