Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Diamonds Do Appear To Be Just Like Broken Glass To Me

Diamonds Do Appear To Be Just Like Broken Glass To Me

by dalyneboo 0 reviews

Ryan Ross is Kidnapped!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-05-05 - Updated: 2011-05-05 - 408 words

0Unrated
Frank’s POV
“Hey, has anyone seen Ryro?” asked Brendon coming out the downstairs bathroom in a towel, we all responded with ‘no’s and shakes of our heads. It was odd, he wasn’t in the living room when I woke up, which was especially surprising because he had fallen asleep by me. “This is weird, I mean sometimes he goes on morning runs, but he’s normally back by now… and his stuff is gone.” Brendon trailed off and we all stayed in silence for a moment. “Ok, well thanks guys, I’m gonna text him…” he left the room and Gerard, my best friend, looked at me worriedly.
“Has he said anything weird to you Frankie?” he asked the concern evident on his adorable face.
“No… and that’s why I’m worried Gee.” Ryan, was a notorious gossip, and always told me EVERYTHING.
“Don’t worry Frankie,” Gee smiled pushing his long dark hair back. “He probably just went ho-” he was cut off by William (Bill) Beckett’s voice in the kitchen.
“That’s it Gabe, you are not allowed to hang out with Mikey anymore!!!” Gee stiffened instantly, Mikey is his little brother.
“What the fuck did you just say Beckett?” Gee snarled walking in the room.
“I said, that Gabe can’t hang out with Mikey any fucking more!” Bill said calmly.
“Why the fuck not? Is my brother not good enough or something?”
“Of course he is! But Gabe was trying to stick a fork in the damn toaster, and the other day, when I was at his house, he tried sticking a heater in the shower! I love Mikey, but I kinda want to keep my boyfriend alive! And your brother is not helping!” Bill replied.
“That was one time!” yelled Gee coming to Mikey’s defense, “Jesus H. Christ! Let it g-”
“Will you two shut the fuck up?” came a silent voice, and we turned around to see a sleepy Pete, walking in. “ My little Patty is trying to sleep!”
“Sorry, Pete, sorry Bill, for losing my cool. Its just, ever since Mikey and Steve broke up, I’ve been kinda overprotective.” Gee mumbled.
“Its okay, Gee.” Bill walked over and they hugged it out. We still love you.”


Sorry if its a little bit confusing, there is a chapter that is supposed to go before, but its okay without it! please enjoy! oh, and R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story