Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Diamonds Do Appear To Be Just Like Broken Glass To Me

chapter 2

by dalyneboo 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-05-09 - Updated: 2011-05-09 - 293 words

1Exciting
Ryan’s POV
I walked across the street blinking the glaring sun out of my eyes and trying to not be suspicious looking. This however, proved to be difficult. I mean, how often do you see a teenage boy wandering alone down a street in the middle of fucking nowhere?
Not often, either that or I had picked a shitty day to run away from my feelings, because I seemed to be the only person out on this street.
I continued my treck in frustration, it had only been 4 hours without contact with Brenny, and already my dumbass was ready to cry. My phone vibrated in my pocket for the millionth time today, and I opened it to see who was calling, Frankie…
I couldn’t answer, what if he was with Brenny? But, he was my best friend… I loved my Frankie. He was my best friend, and I missed him. I decided the worst that could happen, would be Brenny being there, and answered.
“Hello?”
“Shit! Ryro? Where the fuck are you we wake up this morning, and you’re gone. At first, we thought you just went home, so we chilled out. Then, Brendon tried your house and cell a million times each and no response except your parents thinking you were with us. So we tried Mikey, Ray, Bob, Spencer, Jon, and even fucking Bert! Nobody has seen you. So, where the fuck are you?”
“Can’t say Frankie.” I responded. I wasn’t paying close attention, or I would have seen the shadow, I would have heard the door, I would have noticed something. Instead, all I could do was scream in shock and drop my phone, Frankie’s loud voice calling me from my phone.

R&R
Sign up to rate and review this story