Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie in wonderland

Frankie in wonderland

by xxFrerardxx 3 reviews

Frank/Gerard. When Frank falls asleep his dreams awake, and nothing will be the same.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-14 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 591 words

2Original
"Frank Iero, I'm being serious young man! I don't want you in your room for the rest of your life! God only knows what you're doing in there." I stared at her blankly, if you only knew.
"I'm just tired, is all. You don't understand." I sighed, climbing the stairs to my room, then closing the door quickly. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out, into a whole new world.

My miniture body waking up in wonderland is how I want my life to stay forever. Here, nothing can go wrong, because here is where everything is right. After I opened up the door, I walked into a whole new world, just for me. Where there is everything you're imgaination can think of. Flowers the size of buildings, rivers, brides, and even little creatures. One big story book, and I was the main charater. Or maybe the only one? I haven't wondered far enough to see if actual humans were able to live here, I've seen goblins and elfs. But I always seemed to be the only human, which made it hard to befriend anyone.

I serched around further this time, curious of what I would encounter. I walked and walked, until I saw a little lake. The water so clear, you could see all the way to the bottom. Where multi-coloured fish swam around carefree. The waterfall was loud and made the water ripple, so it was hard to concentrate on seeing the fish perfectly.

"AHHH!" I heard something scream. I turned in every direction, looking for a elf or something that could talk. Then, I heard a big splash. I whipped back towards the lake and stared until a...boy came to surface, sucking in a long breath. My eyes got wide. He was human. What was I suppose to do? Talk? Instead, I stood there looking like a idiot. I forgot to mention this guy had it going on. He was a complete stud. From what I could see, he was topless, with medium lenth hair that was black. His brown eyes just sparkling. I started to walk towards the trees quickly before he noticed I was standing there staring, but it was too late.

"Hey, hey you." He called swimming over to the edge of the lake. I turned around.
"Uh, hi." I spoke shyly.
"What's your name? You from around here?" He questioned.
"My names Frank. And yes." I answered. I can't just tell him I had no idea what this place was, he'd think I was a freak striaght off the bat.
"Oh hey Frank. My names Gerard. I haven't seen you around, why is that?" He climbed out of the water, and I stared. My jaw might just have completely dropped open because he was drop dead gorgeous! It wasn't like me to think these things, I was a jock. I don't go around hitting on guys, that's not my thing. But it's hard when it's this guy.
"Oh well, I just came around here reccently." Was this place called something? Are there different towns or something?!
"Oh, so where are you from?" Oh god. What was I suppose to say?
"You know.. over there." I pointed my hand to the right."waay over there"
He laughed. "That's cool. I just-"

"Frank, Darling, wake up!" My mom shook me away.
"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" I exploded right away.
"You need to wake up now. You've been sleeping for long enough. Downstairs, now."

Sorry if it's bad. I haven't wrote in awhile.
Sign up to rate and review this story