Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Seven

Chapter Two

by superman-sidekick 3 reviews

Our boys hang out after college...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-14 - Updated: 2011-05-21 - 4131 words - Complete

5Exciting
The wind was rushing through my black locks as I raced home one night after college. I was on my red, battered skateboard, the skeleton I’d sprayed on last year barely visible with how much I’d used it. All that was left now was the outline of his skull and rib cage, streaks of white paint smudged messily over the red wood. I closed my eyes for a moment and grinned, feeling the breeze swooping past the bleached parts of my hair that I’d shaved a few months ago as I rode. A packet of black hair dye was in my bag, along with a new pair of jeans and a blazer for tonight. Yep, tonight is the night. Gerard caught me after class to double check I was okay to go out, flashing his usual crooked, half smile at me when I told him how much I was looking forward to it, before brushing a hand over my shoulder. ‘So am I, can’t wait to see you Frankie,’ and that soft chuckle were replaying in my head over and over again. He couldn’t wait to see me too? I honestly couldn’t believe it, and the thought made my heart pound erratically in my chest. It would be so much fun, getting some food together and just hanging out like friends do. We would become friends, actual friends. That would mean I could see him more after college, I could call him to meet up on the weekends, he’d become like... One of the guys I guess.

Not that I’d told the guys. I hadn’t told any of them about me and Gerard, or how close we’d become. They knew he was my art teacher, but I never let on to anyone how crazy I was to be his friend. I really looked up to him, he was such an inspiration, so interesting, creative, funny... He could have spent his time with anyone else in the college, but no. He chose me. Gerard chose to be there ten minutes before every art lesson just to wait for me to get there so we could talk. He chose to give just a quick overview of everyone else’s art work before rushing off to the back corner where I sat to talk about a comic or a CD or something. He chose to stay behind afterwards to carry on our conversation, sometimes even staying half an hour whilst we just sat together on the couch, chatting away. He had chosen me and I was so happy. He wanted to be my friend as much as I did, and I couldn’t wait for tonight for that to... Really become official I guess. The reason I hadn’t told the guys was, well... I don’t really know. They knew Gerard, well, not as well as I knew him but they knew him enough. And they didn’t see anything wrong with the man, so, theoretically it would be fine with introducing him and letting him hang out. They weren’t suspicious of me or anything, in fact I had four of the best friends in the world who would have accepted Gerard instantly if he ever befriended the lot of us.

It’s just... I didn’t want him to. I had never been a possessive character, and considering the effort Ray made last year to include me with his friendship group, it should have been pretty mandatory to introduce them to Gerard. But I... When we were alone together, just the two of us, sat on that beaten up old couch sipping coffee, I’d feel so special. As I’ve said, the fact that he’d chosen me and just me alone to be with made me feel really really good. I’d often thought about asking Ray or Johnny or one of the others to come up afterwards and meet me so they could have a chat too, but no. In the beginning, when I’d only just met him, it would have probably been fine. In fact, on one occasion, Zacky did come to meet me after lesson and the three of us chatted for a couple minutes as if he’d been there the whole time. But as the weeks passed by, the two of us just became closer and closer. It got to the point where, even now, when he’d go off to help another student, a sickening feeling would burble in my stomach at the fear of him not coming back to my table again. At times where I thought Gerard was helping someone else for a little too long, I would resort to purposely doing something wrong in my work book so he would come rushing back. I knew how to fix it, of course I did, but I’d play dumb with him until he would take my hand to guide the pencil across the page in the right direction. His soft smile would slowly stretch across his lips and his gaze would meet mine as I lulled him back into conversation until he had sunk down into a chair opposite me, the pair of us seemingly hypnotised by each others’ presence. I just knew that if any one of my friends tried to come in to our relationship now, it wouldn’t be the same. Gerard was such a hospitable guy, really out going, I know he’d be fond of all of them, and it would make me feel... Horrible. Like he’d chosen them too. What if, one day I came in here and he was talking with Bob on our couch? What if he was meeting up with Ray or Zacky to go out and I wasn’t invited? What if I introduced him to them and he stopped wanting to be alone with me? No, this is the exact reason why I couldn’t do it. Gerard had unintentionally become a huge part of my life in such a short amount of time, and I was too damn selfish to share him with anyone else.

And tonight, I didn’t have to. It would be just us like after lesson again, only this time he didn’t have to leave, and neither did I. If we wanted, we could stay out all night, talking and drinking and- Okay well, not drinking, Gerard’s been t-total for about three years now. But certainly talking. We could go to the beach or something, Gerard agrees it’s really beautiful there at night. We have so much in common, it’s no wonder we hit it off so fast together. I smiled to myself and rounded the corner of my street, leaning back a little to tilt the board on the pavement to avoid a stone. I skated faster as excitement bubbled inside me, letting the device roll out under my feet and down the front garden as I travelled through the gate. I then sped up the gravel path and the wooden steps of our porch, two at a time, unlocking the door with my key. On turning the gold device in the lock, I heard manic scrabbling of feet and several loud howls and chirpy ‘yap’s at the sudden arrival. All at once, three muddy, slobbery and very very excited dogs came bounding down the hall way, scrambling over each other, each one in a race to get to me first.

‘I’m home! Whoa!’ I gasped, being knocked off my feet by Piglet, the smallest but definitely the bravest dog out of the lot. She ‘yip’ped and barked as her two accomplices set to work on pinning me to the ground, one sitting on my stomach and coating it in saliva. I groaned with a laugh and made sure my bag was well out the way, stroking little Piglet as she flashed her sparkling eyes at me, before licking a wet, salty trail up my neck and over my face. ‘Eugh! Piggy get off me!’ I laughed, pushing her gently away and smirking at the other two. On my chest is my American bull dog, Ian, and in one swift thrust of my hips, he was catapulted on to the veranda, my other little pug scampering away like the coward she is. I would have stayed down for longer with them, I love my dogs to pieces, but I can’t tonight. I have to work on my outfit and hair to impress Gerard. I don’t want him to see me as the crummy college student he teaches every day, but to see me as Frank Iero, the guy he loves to hang out with, his friend. I heard a shout from my dad and step mom who were outside, so went through the house to see them. ‘Hey guys, just to remind you I’m going out tonight,’ I smiled, the pair of them nodding and having a quick chat with me, before letting me go get cleaned up.

I scampered up the stairs, much like one of my dogs, and locked myself in the bathroom before any of them could get in. There was a short amount of whining at the door and a few paws patting at the wood, before they eventually gave up and darted off at the sound of one of their toys being squeaked. Excellent. I smiled to myself and took off my jacket, opening the box of hair dye and mixing the various products together. When the cocktail of chemicals was ready to use, I snapped on the latex gloves and flexed my fingers like a mad scientist would just before an experiment. I grinned and carefully rubbed some over the white parts of my hair, making sure not to get any black on my forehead, temple or ear as it is absolute murder to get off. Once I had waited the instructed fifteen minutes, I picked up the bottle and just topped the rest of my head off with it, massaging the locks until the gloves were sticky with the dye. Pleased with myself, I wrapped a towel round my neck and steadily walked out the bathroom, pulling off the gloves with a ‘snap!’ and tossing them in the trash. I walked into my room and sighed, looking around for inspiration on what t shirt to wear. Sticking up a band poster that had fallen down, I wandered to my wardrobe, opening the white, wooden door and looking inside. I beamed as I saw Anna, my step mom had put out some of my best shirts as she had remembered me going out tonight, so selecting one wasn’t difficult. I settled with a fitted, black t shirt with the white Misfits logo on the front, and wandered back to the bathroom, carrying a studded belt and my favourite black converse in hand. I sat down on the edge of the bath and whipped off the towel, before removing my clothes and turning on the shower.

As I washed my hair and the dry slobber off my body, I chuckled, seeing the water turning black with unused hair dye. My stomach bubbled in anticipation for tonight and I beamed, hardly able to contain my excitement about seeing Gerard. I wondered where we’d go, what we’d do this evening, my mind reeling over ideas. In the shower, I smiled and closed my eyes, touching the little silver cross as I sighed and gave a soft prayer, asking for help to make tonight go really well. With a soft ‘amen,’ I opened my eyes and smiled, seeing the water running clear, and I washed myself quickly in some scented body lotion, before stepping out and getting dressed. Spraying on some cologne, I smiled and stepped closer to the mirror to line my eyes with eyeliner, before shrugging on my blazer and making my way out the room downstairs.

‘See you guys later!’

‘Okay, bye Frankie! Have a good time!’ With that, I was off. I still had half an hour until I needed to be there but I’ve walked to the pier before and it takes about that long. Besides, if I sat at home just waiting, I think I might explode with impatience. I walked slowly and pushed my headphones in, turning on my red iPod and scrolling down to the same Black Flag album that I lent Gerard the day he asked me to hang out. I tapped my fingers on my hip to the music, nodding my head and making the walk to the pier with a smile on my face. It was a warm evening, and showed no signs of getting dark by the time I reached the sea front. I smiled as I leaned over the little balcony of the boardwalk to look out at the sea, smelling the nostalgic salty scent that reminded me of all the times my family would go to the beach when I was younger. Dad and I would build sandcastles whilst mum sunbathed, then toddled off together to get the ice creams, dad always getting burnt but never really any darker. I chuckled to myself at the memory and turned round to walk up the pier, checking the time. I was a couple minutes late, perfect, and tucked my cross down my shirt after giving it a gentle pat. ‘Sorry,’ I murmured, soon forgetting it as I saw him leaning back on the long balcony’s wooden pole, a pair of sunglasses on.

Gerard was wearing the most incredible outfit, and already I felt completely inferior. His sunglasses already made him look like a film star, accented with a white, low cut v neck t shirt and black waistcoat. His legs were covered by a pair of denim jeans that hugged his curvaceous, almost feminine hips. I wondered how he could have got into the things, they looked like they had been painted on his legs. When I realised I was looking, I quickly blushed and bit my lip, looking up at his face when I realised he’d seen me.

‘Hey Frankie!’ He beamed and I gulped nervously, walking over. God, the way he said my name, Frankie made me feel so special. Everyone calls me Frankie, but Gerard had this extraordinary way of saying it as if he was the only person allowed to. It made me feel really close to him like a friend should so I quickened my pace, beaming away. After greeting him and a short chat about how the rest of the afternoon had gone, he smiled at me. ‘Mmm, you look real good,’ he grinned, motioning my outfit and I ‘oh!’hed with a smile, feeling my cheeks burning. I guess it’s because he impressed me so much and to hear a compliment from someone you really look up to, well, it’s a big deal.

‘You do too Gerard, I love your outfit,’ I beamed softly, his purred ‘Thank you Frankie,’ making me blush again and I smiled. ‘So, what’s happening tonight then?’ I asked, curious to what he had in mind. He told me that he wanted to spend some time on the beach, so I suggested getting some take away food to walk along the sand with. Gerard’s soft voice sailed through the evening air and I sighed, just contenting myself in listening to him as we travelled to a restaurant. Tonight, he and I would start a beautiful friendship, and it would be ours. From that moment, no one at college could try and take that away with rules or regulations because it was happening now and there’s nothing they could do about it. I smiled and continued listening as he talked about a comic he’s working on, explaining some more characters. It was similar stuff to what he’d talk to me about in college, but his manner was completely different. He swung his hips confidently and nudged me every so often when I laughed at something he’d said. I would grin and nudge him back, the pair of us play fighting a minute like we always did this. My heart beat accelerated and I bit my lip, feeling really on top of my game tonight.

-

‘Y’know Frankie,’ Gerard said after a mouthful of noodles, the pair of us sinking down on to a flat rock together to eat. We’d just left the Chinese and had been walking only a couple of minutes before we found the perfect spot to sit and enjoy the dark sky together. ‘I love what you’ve done to your hair, this really suits you.’ I only blushed a little at the compliment, smiling and thanking him with ease. Over the course of the evening, we had grown closer as we chatted, sharing more personal things about ourselves, it was like I’d known him for years. I was feeling so much more confident with myself, and was just enjoying the time I got to spend with him. Gerard flicked his fringe out his eyes and smiled softly at me, holding my gaze in his for just a moment and sighing. ‘Mm...’ He murmured, grinning at me and telling me to try some of the food he’d ordered. I nodded and went to get some chopsticks, laughing when I turned round to find the portion of noodles close to my mouth. ‘Open wide,’ Gerard chuckled and I nodded, closing my eyes with a smile as I opened my mouth and felt the wooden rods enter. The food was delicious, making me ‘mmm,’ gently and sigh. ‘It’s good isn’t it?’ He smiled, and I nodded instantly, pushing some food gently into his own mouth. As I sat forward to do so, I felt his arm stretch out a little, and sure enough, when I sunk back, it was there, resting softly round me. His artist’s fingers touched my waist and I looked at him, biting my lip. Usually, if I were in college or something, I would be kinda freaked out, but here, I just felt so relaxed with the man I wasn’t even suspicious.

‘You like it?’ I asked, smiling when he nodded with another ‘mmm.’ I grinned and murmured a soft ‘good,’ finding myself leaning into his touch a little as, ever so slowly, his hand moved to stroke my waist. I sighed and finished the rest of my food, feeding him bits every so often and finding myself keeping that close distance every time I moved forward. His arm never left my waist and I sighed, slipping off my jacket as the air was kinda warm. Gerard smiled and locked my gaze as I did so, his fingers brushing over a spot against my waist that made me gasp and blush deeply. ‘Don’t!’ I giggled, covering my mouth with a smile. ‘I’m ticklish’ I murmured softly, quickly falling silent with wide eyes as I saw something very very different appear on Gerard’s face.

His soft smile had completely changed, and slowly, contorting on his face was a wide, devilish smirk. I saw a couple of his gleaming white teeth as his lips parted for just a second, before pouting wickedly as he cocked one of his slender, angular eyebrows. A soft ‘oh really?’ escaped his lips and I knew instantly that admitting it was a bad idea. Fuck. Before I could think, his cold hands were on me, his fingers curled and moving rapidly across my ribs and stomach whilst I pathetically begged for mercy. Various screams of ‘Aaah!’ and ‘No, let me go!’ travelled into the night sky from my lips but it did no use, and I felt tears of laughter streaming down my cheeks in seconds. Gerard’s wicked cackling filled my ears and his fingers seemed to numb my skin for just a second, until I shifted and there it all was again.

‘Never! Make me stop!’ He laughed, the pair of us rolling about together before we both squeaked in panic. We were dangerously close to the edge of the rock and could do nothing to save ourselves from the whole two foot drop on to the sand. Oh. No. I laughed louder as I landed on my back, my legs tangling around Gerard’s and my hands winding their way around his neck. He had stopped tickling me due to the fall and was just looking at me, laughing. My black locks were spread across the sand and I felt a slender finger tracing its way through the pearly white grains towards them. It dipped in the sand and twirled slowly, wrapping it around my locks and a soft chuckle emitted from the man’s lips above me. ‘Mm...’ He sighed, the pair of us just giggling and looking into each other’s eyes. In the course of the evening, I had grown so much more confident with how I would treat Gerard and got so lost in the moment, I barely knew what was going on. I couldn’t think how wrong this was to be with him like this because, honestly, to me, it wasn’t. We were having fun, and tonight there were no rules. It was so great. I didn’t think when Gerard called me ‘gorgeous’ again like he had been doing that evening, and smiled up at him, not knowing what I was saying.

‘Mmm, no, you’re gorgeous, silly.’

‘No, you are. You’re so gorgeous, I can’t even tickle you.’

‘Well, well you’re so gorgeous that I don’t even care, you’re just so gorgeous.’

‘You’re so gorgeous I could kiss you.’

‘Then kiss me.’

So he did. His lips were soft and warm as they slowly worked against mine, the taste of his Chinese food mingling with my own. I sighed into his mouth and smiled, feeling his lips curve up the same way, his nose brushing over my own as the pair of us kissed slowly on the sand. I felt him gently grazing his teeth over my bottom lip to drag me back for another kiss, tugging a little on my lip ring. The cool metal made a soft tapping sound whenever his teeth touched it, and I sighed, a small purr escaping my lips. Gerard smiled and mewled in response, one hand cupping my cheek. At the contact, I felt a surge of emotion firing through me like a big fat lightning bolt. Fuck. FUCK. My eyes shot open and I gasped, the little silver cross on my neck seeming to electrocute me or something because before I knew it, I had pushed him off me.

‘Whoa, Frankie?’ He murmured, taking one of my hands in his and I groaned, shaking my head and pulling away quickly.

‘Gerard no. No, oh fuck I can’t be doing this, this isn’t me this isn’t me!’ I whimpered, grabbing my blazer and gripping at the cross on my chest. I couldn’t believe I had been so stupid to let myself get into a mess like this. How naive could I possibly be?! ‘I can’t, I can’t do this, I’ll go to Hell, I’ll go to fucking Hell,’ I told myself, my head spinning in a fit of panic and confusion. I tried to force myself not to look as Gerard failed in grabbing my hand or asking me to wait, watching me run down the beach, gripping my hair. I finally found a safe distance to look back at him, and I gasped. Instead of still sitting there like I’d expected, he was standing in the same confident position I had met him in, his arms folded and that dreadfully sexy smirk painted across his lips. I turned and carried on running, my heart nearly exploding in my chest at the thought of how I could make up for this. The thought that this was far from over, no matter what I did to stop it. The thought that... Despite my desperation to leave, there was the tiniest part of me buried inside that was just whispering ‘stay,’ and that just terrified me.

A/N: Just to say, hopefully after this chapter it will become more apparent why I’ve put this as NC-17 ;] I hope you’ve enjoyed reading this, the next few chapters will be a lot more fun, please rate/review/let me know if you liked it or not and anything else you’d like to say, I’m doing this for you guys! Immy :) xo
Sign up to rate and review this story