Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trying Hard

Falling Apart

by sparkle_monster 0 reviews

I'm not sure how I know this certain knowledge.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 1417 words

0Unrated
We arrived at Ian's house a few minutes later. It started raining a bit and the sun went down. 
 We just walked right in. Iron Maiden was blasting through the speakers and smoke filled the air. 
"John! My man!" Ian came over and shook hands with John (we let go a while ago) 
"Hey Bee!" he said giving me a hug. 
"Well guys drinks over are over there, and everybody got some weed around here so help yourself!" he clapped his hands to join other guys head banging to Slipknot. 
"You drink Bunny?" John asked me pouring himself a cup of some sort of alcohol. 
"Yeah" I lied. He poured me some and I took a sip. 
Surprisingly, it was good. I chugged the first cup down a quickly poured a second. Soon, I lost count. 
John and I and a few other people were hammered hard. We joked around singing that stupid "Friday" song. 
 "Bandit you wanna joint?" someone asked me. 
I hesitated to answer. Bad enough I was drunk as hell. 
But one joint wouldn't hurt right?
"Sure" I said. 
The stranger who asked me rolled up a blunt and lit it up for me. 
I looked over at John who was smoking away. 
"You never smoked before, did you." he said. It was more of a statement than question. I shook my head. 
He took the blunt and put it between my lips. 
"Inhale and bring it down to your lungs, leave it there for a bit. Once you feel it burning exhale. Then repeat" 
I did exactly as I was told and it felt great. 
I did it again and again until it burned out. 
I grabbed another. 
And another. 
And another. 
Being drunk and high at the same time felt so, so good. 
I didn't feel anything. 
I saw fucking unicorns in the room. I now know what Paul, Ringo, John and George were talking about it Lucy In The Sky with Diamonds. 
Yet this was weed... Not LSD. 
Whatever I'm wasted. 
"Bunny it's midnight we gotta get you home." John said.  
"But it it ssssooo much fuuuuuuunnnnn" I tripped over my own feet into his arms. 
He picked me up and carried me outside and started walking. 
"Bandit, your eyes are blood shot, first time eyes, what's your dad gonna say?"
It felt like I instantly sobered up. 
"He won't notice, he got my uncles over tonight" which was true. 
We arrived at my front door. 
"Bye Bee" he hugged me and left. 
I took a deep breath, just as I was about to open the door, I remembered finding sunglasses in the pockets of my shorts. I placed them on my face and opened the door. 
"Hey! Bandit" I was greeted with. Frank and Ray were there with their wives. Cherry and Lily too. Uncle Mikey and aunt Alicia were there as well. 
"Just in time for the big news Bee!" Alicia said. 
She exchanged glances with my uncle who had the biggest grin on his face. 
Alicia opened her mouth to say something when my dad stepped in. 
"Take the glasses off Bee" he said. He had a beer in his hands. 
"I'm good" I simply said. I sat down next to Ray on the couch. 
"Take them off" he said once more. 
Knowing I'll never win I took them off revealing my "first time eyes" as John put it, to everybody. 
He leaned over and smelled my breath. 
"Drinking and smoking?" he said to me. 
"Your fucking sixteen Bandit Lee. Cigarettes or weed?" he questioned. 
I looked around, everybody was dead quiet. 
"Weed" everybody gasped as if on que. 
"How many joints did you have. How many drinks" 
"About five joints and god knows how many drinks" I admitted. I could really care less. 
"Your like a fucking alcoholic." he said. 
"Guess it's a trait then" I said under my breath. 
"Excuse me?" he came closer to me. 
"Bad move" whispered Ray. 
"You heard me" I was not afraid of my father. 
"Stop it" Ray whispered again. 
My dad was now right in front of me. He took his hand and put it hard on my face. I swore I heard the slap echo. 
I held my face looking up at him. 
He shook his head and said, "I've never been disappointed in you Bandit Lee. But, I guess there's always times for first right?" 
He goes to slap me again but Uncle Mikey pulled him back and shoved him against the wall. 
"Who the FUCK do you think you are? Fucking slapping a sixteen year old? Yeah she fucked up but curiosity killed the cat! I bet you my goddamn unborn child that she'll never do that again!" Mikey's face was red as he roared at my father. 
"Well I wanted y'all to find out a different way" Alicia said as she got up. Jamia and Christa followed. I wanted to but Ray told me too sit back down. 
"Never fucking touch my niece again" Mikey said, still a firm grip on my dad pushed against the wall. 
"She's not your fucking daughter! She's mine!" my father screamed back. 
"Well your not raising her right! Why did she come back so late!" his face was still red. 
"I gotta get out of here" I said as I got up to run to my room. 
Frank stopped me. 
"Your not going anywhere, this is your punishment" he said. He grabbed my arm and led me towards the couch again. Cherry and Lily left with their mom to go consult Alicia. 
The yelling finally stopped at last. 
"Bandit, your coming home with me tonight" Mikey said "grab clothes and stuff for about two weeks" he said. 
I didn't even argue. I didn't want more fighting. I didn't want more yelling. 
Just quiet. 
I walked into my room to find all the girls there. 
"Alicia I am so so so sorry. It's my fault. It would of have been a much better surprise than that" I said to her. 
"It's fine Bee. I heard your coming with us?" she asked. 
I nodded my head and collected my things. 
It was silent as I packed my bags. 
When I finishes Alicia put her arm around me. 
"Don't worry honey, everything will be just fine." she said. 
And right then and there I broke down crying.
I never cry in front of people let alone my family. 
I knew nothing was going to be okay. 
I knew that my dad will start drinking again. 
I knew those nightmares will come back tonight. 
I knew that next time I'll go out with John I'll get high again. 
Nothing will be okay.
I was crying so much I started to get an asthma attack. 
Quickly, Cherry grabbed my inhaler and gave it to me. I quickly inhaled it. 
Better. 
Jamia picked up my bags and Alicia still had her arm around me. 
We walked back to the living room to see my dad sitting in the couch, head in hands. 
"Leave just like she did" my dad told me "just go you..." he hesitated on the words I knew he was gonna say. "Ignorant, selfish, ungrateful self centered bitch". 
This time Frank stepped in. He back handed my dad. 
"Fucking never call a women a bitch". He said. He walked out of the house with his family behind him. 
Ray and Christa left before all of this. 
"Bye" Mikey said through clenched teeth. 
We walked out towards their car. I through my bags in the trunk and hopped in the back seat. 
It was a silent ride, so I decides to break it. 
"I ruined everything didn't I. The band, his life, my life, your lives?" I said. 
Mikey slammed on the breaks, unbuckled and turned around. 
"You didn't ruin anything. Gerard? He ruined it himself. The band? We'll get over it in the studio. Your life? Only you can answer that. Our lives? Never say that again. Bandit, when you were born and the first time I held you I cried. Wanna know why? Because you made me happy. I remembered when you first said "Mikey". You will never ruin mine or Alicia's life, you hear me?"
He was looking me in the eyes. 
"Yes sir" I said. 
"Good" he turned around and started driving again. 
However, no matter how touching Mikey's little lecture was, I still planned to leave tonight. 

_______

Hey. Yeah so here's another chapter. 
You guys like it? Lemme know.
Sign up to rate and review this story