Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Trying Hard

Restless Nights and Hangovers

by sparkle_monster 0 reviews

Discovery of a hangover. Note this is what I think one is like I have never smoked nor have I drunk.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-16 - Updated: 2011-05-16 - 784 words

0Unrated
I laid wide awake in the guest room staring and the ceiling. I got up a few times ready to leave but I never pulled through. 
Finally when I got myself to do so Mikey stopped me dead in my tracks. 
"Going somewhere?" he asked me, arms folded across his chest. 
"Just getting some water" I simply stated. 
"With a bag full of clothes?"
Shit. 
"Erm.... Uh.... You see..." I couldn't find the right words too say. 
"Listen Bee," he placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm not gonna stop you from leaving. It's your choice but if you leave and fuck up don't come back to us or your father. Cause we'll say 'it was your choice'". 
Harsh. 
I stayed silent not answering him. 
"When I was your age I was gonna run away too. But guess who said those same words to me? Gerard. And, I stayed. Think about it." with that he left the room. 
"Fuck this!" I half yelled throwing my bags down the hall. 
I walked downstairs to go watch TV because there was NO way I'm going back to sleep and seeing that dream. Even with what happened with my dad. 
I sat in the living room for about an hour in darkness and silence. I wasn't even thinking. 
I turned on the TV to South Park, my favorite episode was on: 
"Did you just say the F word?"
"... Jew?"
"No fuck you can't say fuck in school you fucking fat ass"

I started laughing. A real laugh, that hasn't showed in a while. 
"Love this episode"
"Holy shit Uncle Mikey! You scared me!" 
Hey sat down next to me and put his feet in the coffee table. 
"Isn't it a little late?" he said. I looked at the clock that read 4:30am. 
"Well... Yeah. But I'm not tired" I restrained a yawn. 
"Go to sleep" he demanded. 
"Why don't you" I stuck my tongue out at him like I did when I was five. 
"Alicia's pissed at me for my little out burst" he said. 
"Little?"
"At least I didn't come home smelling like weed"
"At least I didn't come home smelling like weed" I mocked him making him laugh. 
His laughter died down and he asked me "Do you wanna stay here? Like not go back to your dad's?"
Uhh. Random much?
I didn't want to answer that. It was my fault he fucking hit me. 
"I'm going to bed" I got up and ran back upstairs. I plopped down on the bed and stared at the ceiling once more. 
Slowly, I drifted off into sleep, seeing my vivid almost real nightmare. 

***********

I woke out of breath and crying. Fucking nightmares. My dad hated me now, why do I feel this way?
 I head a major headache and need to puke badly. 
Speaking of which....
I made a run for the bath room and dove for the toilet managing to whack my head on the seat. 
I heaved everything that was in me out. With shaky hands I reached for a towel and wiped my face. 
Slowly, I got up, put my hands on the cold granite counter and looked in the mirror. 
What I saw wasn't me. 
I saw a girl who had puffy red bloodshot eyes with dark circles underneath them. 
I saw a girl whose cheeks were stained with dry tears from last night. 
I saw hurt behind her eyes, along with confusion and pain. 
That wasn't me. 
Feeling another vomiting session coming on I lunged towards the toilet once again. 
This time I felt someone pull my hair up and rub my back in slow smooth circles.
"You good hun?" it was my uncle Mikey. When I finished I nodded and got up. 
My legs felt like jello, so I couldn't walk. 
I stumbled backwards, thankfully being caught by Mikey. 
"Can't walk?" he laughed as he picked me up in the "newly wed bride" position. 
"Uhhhhggg! It hurts!" I yelled pressing my eyes shut so I didn't have to see the luminescent lights that burned my eyes. 
"Pshh that's what she said" Mikey laughed. 
"Asshole."
He put me down on the couch and handed me a blanket. 
"Need anything just yell. I'll be downstairs practicing some new songs. Alicia is working all day." he said. 
I just nodded as he left the room. 

First hangover = epic fail. 
Suddenly my phone vibrated. 
I forgot I left it in my shirt from the other night for I was in the same clothes. 
It was John: Heyy :) wanna hang out tonight? Just you me and Nightmare on Elm Street?
I sighed and replied,
*I would love to! But stuck at uncles for bout two weeks
Sign up to rate and review this story