Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Here and Now Is All That Matters

The Here and Now Is All That Matters

by weezer-rule 4 reviews

Fun Ghoul didn’t think about the past, what was the point it just reminded you of what you’d lost.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-15 - Updated: 2011-05-15 - 251 words

1Original
A/N Sorry this is short I promise actual chapters will be longer, sorry if this sucks as this is my first fic. People who auditioned will be in it soon. I'll shut up now and let you read.

Fun Ghoul didn’t think about the past, what was the point it just reminded you of what you’d lost. The here and now is all that matters, that’s how he’d survived this long.

Once he’d had family and friends, but they were gone, he hadn’t heard from any of them since the great fires of 2012. As far as he was concerned they were dead, the past was dead. That’s why he changed his name, his old name reminded him of their faces, his family screaming for him to go and get help. He shouldn’t have left them, now they were gone forever. He was now known as Fun Ghoul. Even the friends he had made since that terrible day didn’t know his real name and whenever they’d asked about his past he would remain silent.

Ghoul was beginning not to care anymore, what was the point of carrying on when the world he’d known was gone forever. He’d heard of a rebellion called the killjoys who were fighting against BLi/nd, but he didn’t really see the point he’d already lost all his friends.

What he didn’t realise is that he couldn’t have been more wrong.
Sign up to rate and review this story