Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 5

by MyChemFreak 3 reviews

Zaria can sing? And Frankie decides he need to have a chat with the latest addition to the MCR family...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-21 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 1567 words - Complete

1Exciting
As promised; a long update:3
the next few chapters may be very depressing:/ just warning you now.



After a few more minutes of rolling around the floor Ray stood up and pulled Zaria to her feet.

"Well played, my friend, well played." He laughed shaking her hand. Zaria just smiled and hugged him.

"You too, Ray-Ray, you too." She smiled.

"Holy crap! It's half 7." Mikey exclaimed.

"You're kidding?" Gerard asked.

"Whats so significant about half 7?" Zaria asked confused.

"Well... We've not had any food in case you haven't noticed." Frank laughed,

"Oh... What are we having then?" Zaria smiled,

"Sushi," Groaned Gerard.

"And they make veggie sushi so me and you can eat it," Smiled Frank.

"Well let's go then," Lyn-Z smiled.

"Oh hell no! We need to change!" Alicia, Jamia and surprisingly; Ray said.

"Well hurry the fuck up!" Mikey laughed, as they ran upstairs.

"I'm just gonna go get something..." Zaria said, following them up the stairs.

"What the hell goes on with that girl?" Frank asked,

"I have no idea, Frankie m'boy." Gerard replied.

"You do realise you're gonna have to introduce her to your Mom and Dad?" Christa said,

"Yep... I'm just gonna wait until she's ready; after all I don't want to make her accept us all straight away. She's bound to resent us all for a while." Gerard answered.

"I'm ready," Ray sang, coming back downstairs in a pair of blue jeans, an Iron Maiden top and black converse. Zaria followed him, carrying a bag and wearing more eyeliner.

"We're ready too;" Alicia and Jamia smiled. Alicia was wearing a black Mindless Self Indulgence top, green skinny jeans, and blue converse. Jamia was wearing Frank's 'Homophobia is gay' top, black skinny jeans and red converse.

"Nice top, Alicia." Lyn-Z winked. Alicia laughed,

"It's one of yours; I couldn't find any good ones of Mikeys." Alicia replied.

"Hey! My Anthrax one is up there! That's a good one!" Mikey exclaimed.

"But I don't like Anthrax..." Alicia teased. Zaria smiled, Mikey and Alicia really were a cute couple. Mikey sighed and wrapped his arm around Alicia's waist. He whispered something in her ear that made her giggle like mad.

"Right... I don't wanna know what Mikey's just told Alicia so lets go." Gerard groaned as they all walked out of the house.

"Um...How are we all going to fit in the car?..." Zaria mumbled.

"We have seperate cars," Ray laughed, "Gerard and Lyn-Z will go in one car with Bandit, Lily and Cherry. Frank, Jamia, Alicia and Mikey will go in another. And myself, Christa and you will go in another." He explained. Zaria looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey, she is my daughter now Toro!" Gerard laughed. Ray smiled and walked over to him, whispered something to him and Gerard nodded. Zaria glanced at Mikey and he just shrugged.

"Come on then kiddo," Ray smiled, and Zaria followed Ray and Christa to their car.

"Want a particular CD on?" Christa asked.

"Do you have Green Day's American Idiot album?" Zaria said, answering Christa's question with a question.

"Of course we do," Christa laughed, putting it on. "Any particular song?"

"Whatsername." Zaria replied with a small smile. "Please?" She added.

"Of course," Christa said, skipping to the right track. Ray smiled, and started the car as the song began, Zaria started to sing along.

"Thought I ran into you down on the street
Then it turned out to only be a dream
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and then I took a different path
I remember the face but I can't recall the name
Now I wonder how whatsername has been

Seems that she disappeared without a trace
Did she ever marry old what's his face?
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and then I took a different path
I remember the face but I can't recall the name
Now I wonder how whatsername has been.
Remember, whatever
It seems like forever ago
Remember, whatever
It seems like forever ago
The regrets are useless
In my mind
She's in my head
I must confess
The regrets are useless
In my mind
She's in my head
From so long ago

(Go, Go, Go, Go..)

And in the darkest night
If my memory serves me right
I'll never turn back time
Forgetting you, but not the time..." Zaria finished singing just as the pulled up outside of Mikey's favourite sushi bar.

"Zaria, that was amazing..." Christa smiled,

"Thanks..." The 13 year old mumbled, picking at her nail varnish.

"Ever thought of starting a band?" Ray asked.

"With who? My imaginary friends?" Zaria snapped, grabbing her bag and climbing out of the car, slamming the door behind her.

"Bad move, Toro." Ray groaned, mentally slapping himself.

"Hey, it wasn't your fault baby," Christa smiled, "It'll just take some getting used to."

"I know, but she's a great kid; I don't wanna hurt her." Ray sighed,

"I know hon, but it'll be okay." Christa laughed as they climbed out of the car, locking it behind them. Zaria was stood by Frank's side, with her headphones in.

"Zar, take the headphones out and lets go in," Gerard smiled. Zaria smiled, and put them away.

"Let's go chow down on some raw fish," She laughed, picking up Bandit and rushing inside with Mikey and Alicia.

"Well... That's weird..." Ray muttered to Christa, "She was well pissed not two minutes ago!"

"What did you do, Toro?" Gerard asked.

"She was singing 'Whatsername' by Green Day in the car on the way here and fucking hell Gee; she rocked. She hit every note and was in tune and everything. And then without thinking I asked if she'd thought about starting a band. She just yelled 'Who with? My imaginary friends?' grabbed her bag and stormed out the car." Ray explained.

"Ah, well that's not so bad. You just have to learn to think before you speak," Gerard smiled, glancing at Zaria as they all sat down.

"What's in the bag, honey?" Alicia asked.

"My camera, some other stuff, a sketch book, some pencils, and my phone." Zaria replied.

"Your camera?" Lyn-Z asked.

"I do photography," Zaria replied with a shrug.

"Let's see some of your photos?" Frank asked.

"Can we get our sushi first?" Mikey asked,

"Yeah; let's eat first." Zaria laughed. They all got up apart from Gerard who would sit with the kids until the others returned. Frank showed Zaria which of the foods were vegetarian so she knew which ones she could have. She didn't really pick much and this worried him; but he said nothing. When they were all sitting and eating, Frank asked to see Zaria's photos.

"Yeah, sure... They're not very good," She muttered handing him the camera.

"Are you kidding me? These look professional, are these the kids at the orphanage?" Frank asked.

"Yeah, they were cute kids. And I felt so bad for them; having no one in the world. So I took them out to the park, played with them and took photos. The girls loved posing and the boys just thought it was cool to be able to run around like mad men and not be told off for it." Zaria laughed at the fond memory.

"You miss them don't you?" Lyn-Z smiled sadly,

"A little, but I have Bandit and Lily and Cherry now." Zaria smiled, "They'll look beautiful; that is if you don't mind me taking photos of them..."

"No honey, it's totally fine." Lyn-Z laughed, "We could do with more photos of them around the place."

"But you've gotta take some of us as well," Gerard winked.

"I can do that," She smiled weakly, pushing her sushi round her plate.

"Are you done with that?" Mikey grinned,

"Yeah, you wanna finish it?" Zaria asked.

"Please?" Mikey smiled as she handed him her plate. Frank glanced at her.

"Can we talk when we get back?" He said to Zaria.

"Um... Sure?" She replied. After another half hour of Mikey stuffing his face with sushi; everyone was ready to leave. Once Zaria got into the car with Ray and Christa; Ray asked what CD she would like.

"Do you have Blink 182's greatest hit's album?" She asked.

"We sure do, what song?" Ray laughed as Christa put it in.

"Another girl another planet." Zaria laughed, and again she started to sing.

"Always flirt with death
I could kill but I don't care about it
I can face your threats
Stand up tall and scream and shout about it

I think I'm on another world with you
I'm on another planet with you

You always get under my skin
I don't find it irritating
You always play to win
I don't need rehabilitating

Another girl, another planet
Another girl, another planet

Space travel's in my blood
And there ain't nothing I can do about it
Long journeys wear me out but
Oh god, you know we won't live without it

Another girl is loving you now
Another planet forever holding you down
Another planet..."

"You're so amazing; you know that Zaria?" Christa asked,

"Thanks..." Zaria mumbled, "Hey, you got any idea what Frankie wants to talk to me about?"

"Nope... Sorry hon," Christa sighed as they pulled up outside the huge house.

"I guess I'll find out..." Zaria groaned; climbing out of the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story