Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch12.And for the first time, i dreamed of him.

by secretive 0 reviews

So Gerard has a ... naughty dream.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-22 - Updated: 2011-05-22 - 1111 words - Complete

1Hot
(Gerard's POV)
I wasn't quite sure where I was. My puzzled eyes darted suspiciously around the large, pitch black space around me, but nothing could be seen. Only darkness, I frantically pushed my arms out infront of me, flailing then around desperatley trying to feel for something, anything! Suddenly, my hand touched something, something warm. I pulled it away immediatley, but was curious. I reached out and touched it again. I spread my full palm out on it, the feeling was soft, warm, gentle. I moved my hand further up, the feeling was relaxing as i ran my fingers along the uneven, yet smooth surface.
Suddenly my hand dipped in a little, then back out and i realised what i was touching was a face. I recoiled in horror, who was i touching? There was somebody stood right infront of me, i couldn't see them, it could be anybody! I squinted my eyes as the lighting in the room began to brighten slightly, just enough so i could make out who the person was. It was Pete, all the tension, the fear and the nervousness drained from my body.
"Pete?" i asked, "What are you doing here?" I looked around, all i could see was an extreemly dimly lit room that seemed to stretch for miles. It looked like a very long, but very normal bedroom. There was a silk, cream bedsheet draped over a wooden framed double bed and a small black bedside table, lined with lit candles giving off a glowing red light and a cherry scent. Pete still hadn't answered me, but i was beginning to realise the sensation of him slowly moving his arm around my waist untill he was pulling me into him, our bodies pressed softly together. "Pete..." i began, but he interruped me by placing his finger up to my lips.
"You don't need to say anything Gerard.." he whispered, "just relax." He began to move his hand further down, gently carressing me. It sent shivers up my spine. "Pete, where are we?" i asked him.
"It doesn't matter.." he told me, "All that matters is that i'm here, with you." He pushed my face up untill my eyes met his perfect gaze. Then he kissed me again, and there it was, that same electric spark as last time. Again i let his tounge enter my mouth, moaning slightly at the sensation. He swiftly pulled away, leaving me lusting him. "Follow me..." he grinned. I followed him over to the bed, he took my hand, rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.
"I've wanted you for a long time Gerard," he told me.
"You... you want me?" i asked him longingly, "Now?" Pete nodded at me, sliding his hand up my tshirt and spreading his palm out against my chest. He looked into my eyes again, maing my heart pound. Then, he pushed me down onto the bed, taking me completely by surprise. "Pete let's talk about...." I was interrupted with another passionate kiss as Pete climbed ontop of me. I could feel myself starting to get hard, extremely hard. I wanted him and he obviously wanted me too. "Okay Pete..." i smirked, pulling myself away from the kiss, "Let's go."
I grabbed Pete's arm and threw him back onto the foot of the bed. His eye's widened with shock, he bit his lip. Oh god that drove me crazy, it made me want him even more! He jumped up onto his knees and grabbed me from the cuff of my shirt, ripping it off me. It came off surprisingly easily, but i wasn't thinking about realism right now. I stroked my hands down his bare chest and tugged off Pete's belt. He slowly began to unbutton mine, i groaned as his hands ran accross my crotch.
We continued un-dressing eachother, pulling clothing off and tossing it carelessly on the floor. In the space of a few more seconds, we were both completely clothless. Pete pulled himself close to me, his erect member pressing up against me. "I want you Gerard way." he whispered in my ear. I couldn't control myself, i threw myself at him. Kissing him all over. "Fuck Pete i want you too!" i exclaimed. He ran his hand down my stomach and gently grabbed my length. He began softly stroking, making me groan with pleasure. It was like torture, it felt so good, so right. "Oh Pete.." i whined. He started to increase the speed, forcing me to arch my back in euphoria. "Pete Fuck Me!" i screamed.
Pete grinned at me. "That's what i've been waiting for," he smirked. He palced himself up on his knees, positioning me on my hands and knees. Pete towered over my naked body, my heart beating faster as i saw his perfect sillhouette posotioning infront of my entrance. "Do you want me Gerard?" he asked,
"Yes," i whined, desperate to have him inside me.
"Gerard, i need to know you want this" he told me, his face fixed in a cheeky expression.
"Yes!" i screamed, "Yes i want you Pete, just fuck me!" Pete almost immediatley agreed, sliding himself inside me. I moaned passionatley, pure pleasure filling up my body. The tingling sensation throbbing inside me as Pete thrusted himself in and out of me. Somehow, there was no pain, only pleasure. Everything just felt right.
"Mmmhhhh..." Pete groaned as he started to speed up the pace. I bit my lip, trying to hold back the various obscenities that i wanted to scream out.
"P-pete..." i maganed to stammer out, "Fuck me harder!"
"Oh yeah, Gerard!" he moaned, he slammed himself into me, Causing me to scream out his name. "You like that?" he grinned, slamming into me again.
"OH FUCK YES!" i screamed, "FUCK THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD, OH PETE KEEP DOING THAT!" My hand's tightened around the bed sheets as the pleasure began to highten, oh shit, was going to explode. "Oh Pete.. I'm gonna..."
Suddenly i sat up with a start. I was in my lounge, Pete was there, he was shaking me. "Gerard?" he panicked, "Are you okay? You were shaking and sweating like mad!" I shook my head. What was going on? Oh crap! Shit! I was dreaming about him, i hope i didn't say anything out loud. I quickly glanced down, realising immediatley that i was hard.
"Oh, Pete... ummm" i began, "uhh... i'm fine i was just, having a dream." Pete pulled me close into a tight hug, i desperatley tried to hide my 'problem' from him.
"Oh Gerard, it must've been a really bad dream!" he cried. I wish he could know how wrong he was.
Sign up to rate and review this story