Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Thanks For The Memories.

ch13. Well, he wants to sign us!

by secretive 0 reviews

Fall Out Boy have got a record deal!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-05-25 - Updated: 2011-05-25 - 464 words - Complete

1Exciting
(Pete's POV)
Gerard had me really worried. He was tossing and turning in his sleep, he was saying something... i wasn't sure what it was though. It just seemed like a blury moan to me. At least he was alright now though... i think. He was sat up in his armchair now, breathing heavily so his whole body was moving along with his breathing. "Gerard?" i asked, "Are you okay?"
"Uhh..., yeah i'm fine, i'm good, great actually, thanks" He babbled back at me. I smiled at him, relieved that he was okay.
"Anyway Gerard..." i began, "I kind if need to tell you something...". The reason i'd woken up in the first place wasn't because of Gerard's incessant sleep-moaning, it's because his phone started ringing. I was surprised it didn't wake him actually, but i decided to answer the phone. It was for me... the police had given Patrick this number when he came looking for me. This was BIG news. Huge news!
"W-what?" Gerard gasped, a look of worry set upon his beautiful face.
"Well... i got a phone call, it was patrick.." i told him, taking his hand in my own. "You know, the singer from my band." Gerard nodded. "Well it turns out that everybody at Club Nero loved us and there was this guy there, he works at a major recording company and.. well he wants to sign us!" I grinned stupidly at the thought of it.
"W-wow!" Gerard smiled, sounding relived. "I'm so happy for you!" He pulled me into a tight hug. "You really deserve this Pete..." he whispered in my ear.
"Thankyou so much," i breathed, barely able to speak. Everything seemed so good for me right now, my band was getting signed, i was kind of seeing Gerard i guess, i had everything i could've ever wanted.
"They want us to make a music video too!" i grinned, "And they've booked us loads of gigs! Huge ones! Oh Gee, i'm so happy, i could just..." I was interrupted by a small peck on the lips from Gerard. I smiled at him, he blushed.
"You called me Gee?" he laughed,
"Yeah i guess so..." i babbled, "It just kind of came out... and it sounds cute and all, you know...". Gerard laughed at me jokingly.
"So when's your next gig?" Gerard asked me,
"It's next week actually..." i told him, "Come and watch me again, please!" i begged.
"Oh believe me! I'll fucking be there!" Gerard smirked, "I wouldn't miss out on another chance to watch you on stage...". I smiled at him. "Anyway..." he said, "Do you want a coffee? Make yourself at home, we're going ot have a ton of fun here!". A huge smile spread accross my face, i knew he was right.
Sign up to rate and review this story