Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 8

by MyChemFreak 5 reviews

what happens on the shopping trip then?:3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-27 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 1053 words - Complete

1Exciting
hey y'all!;D i has here an update:3 um.. yeah... so i'm gonna go sit and have evening tea with my step family and be a total bitch to them all:] then come back home pissed off and write another update for y'all;D see yah :]

"Hot Topic?" Alicia suggested, climbing out of the car.

"Whatever," Zaria muttered. Her mood swings were starting to creep everyone out.

"Um... Zar, you okay?" Jamia asked. Zaria frowned, every time Jamia spoke to her, she was feeling guiltier and guiltier for what happened between her and Frank last night.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired." Zaria mumbled, "Hey Mom?"

"Yeah, honey?" Lyn-Z asked as they walked into the mall.

"Could I get my lip pierced?"

"Sure thing,"

"What about your fear of needles?" Alicia asked,

"Easy, I can close my eyes and pretend I'm in a fight with someone." Zaria replied. "That's what I did when I got my ears done."

"Okay..." Jamia frowned as the walked into the tattoo and piercing studio.

"'Sup? I'm Jay, how can I help you fine ladies?" Smiled the shop assisstant. He was covered in tattoos and piercings.

"My daughter, Zaria, wants her lip pierced," Lyn-Z smiled, gesturing to Zaria who smiled weakly, "But she has a fear of needles."

"I could numb your lip while I do it, if you like Zaria?" Jay said, talking to Zaria.

"Yep, thanks." Zaria grinned.

"Do you want a ring or a stud? You could get a stud and move to a ring after a while," Jay suggested.

"No, I want a ring straight away. Alicia, can you hold my hand?" Zaria asked. Jay laughed, "You laughing at me?" Zaria snapped.

"No, sweetie. Just how cute you look sat there holding Alicia's hand." Jay smiled.

"Oh, okay... Well lets do this." Zaria smiled, as Jay started to numb her lip. 20 minutes later they left the studio.

"Gerard is gonna kill me..." Lyn-Z groaned.

"I don't care, it makes her look sexy!" Alicia laughed, holding Zaria's hand and skipping around.

"Lets go to Hot Topic now? Then Starbucks?" Jamia suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Zaria smiled as they walked into Hot Topic. "Do we have a spending limit?" She asked.

"Nope, just shop 'til you drop." Jamia grinned, and Zaria ran off into the store. About half an hour later when she caught up with her new family.

"Whatcha got there, Zar?" Lyn-Z asked.

"A couple of Nirvana, Green Day, Smashing Pumpkins, Black Veil Brides, 30 Seconds To Mars, Linkin Park, Lostprophets, MCR and MSI tops, some different colour skinny jeans, some new converse, some hoodies, some dresses, skirts, short shorts and tights." Zaria grinned.

"Go put the MCR and MSI stuff back."

"What?! Why?!"

"Um... Hello? Bass player of MSI here? Your 'Dad' is the lead singer of MCR." Lyn-Z said.

"Oh yeah... Feck..." She muttered in a thick Irish accent, running back to put the tops and hoodies back. On her way back to the girls she spotted some guitar picks.

"Hey honey," Smirked someone behind her. Zaria froze, not him, not here. "Don't ignore me sugar, I know damn well thats you."

Zaria just kept her head down, looking intently at a guitar pick she wanted.

"I see you've got a new family, I doubt it'll last long. You'll be coming running to me in about 2 weeks. Trust me, I know what you're like sugar." Zaria just stayed still not moving a muscle. "I've gotta go, you know what life is like for me; but I know we'll be meeting again soon." And with that he left.

"Zar, what's taking so long?!" Shouted Alicia,

"Sorry, I got distracted by guitar picks," Zaria smiled, walking back toward them as if nothing had happened.

"Who was that guy?" Jamia asked. Zaria just glared at her.

"What guy?" Spat the teen.

"Never mind..." Jamia smiled, as they payed for their stuff and left the store. On the way from Hot Topic to Starbucks, Zaria kept looking over her shoulder. And everytime she did; he was behind her. Luckily he didn't follow them into Starbucks, he just kept walking. Once they were in Starbucks, Christa went and got the coffees in whilst Alicia started showing them the different things she had bought for Mikey. And Jamia was showing them the cute little outfits she had bought for the twins. Lyn-Z was doing the same, while Zaria just sat there texting her friend.

jodie ó Dubhghaill; It'll all be grand hon, as long as the rest of the lads don't know, it'll be grand.

zar-zar; I know, but i feel so feckin' guilty!

jodie ó Dubhghaill; don't it'll be fine. are yah out with the lads now?

zar-zar; yeah, gotta go to gerard's moms house later.

jodie ó Dubhghaill; it'll be grand pet, i'm gonna come see yah anyway,

zar-zar; yah are? oh feck, jo, i just ran in ta him

jodie ó Dubhghaill; oh feck, what did he want? and what the feck is he doin' across on your side of the pond?

zar-zar; i dunno, but he thinks i'll be goin' runnin to him. i feckin' wont be. I gotta go, Lyn-Z is saying summit about having to get back now. cya,

jodie ó Dubhghaill; grand, cya pet; i'll let yah know when i get the flights booked.
"Come on then, lets head home." Christa smiled. Once they got home; the men rushed out with the kids.

"What did you buy?" They demanded,

"Clothes." Zaria grinned.

"What did you do to your lip!?!" Exclaimed Gerard,

"Damn Zar, that looks freakin' hot!" Frank laughed, Gerard glared at him and he shut up.

"I agree with Frankie, it looks nice Zar," Smiled Ray and Mikey.

"Thanks guys, chill dad; it's fine." Zaria smiled at Gerard.

"At least you didn't get a tattoo." Gerard shrugged.

"Uh... yeah..." Zaria mumbled.

"Lindsay Way! Did you let my daughter get a tattoo?!?!" Gerard screamed and all 5 women started to laugh.

"Gee.. She's not old enough for a tattoo," Frank smiled. Gerard just glared at the laughing women, picked up Bandit and headed out to the back garden.

"Jesus Christ! His face, holy shit." Zaria laughed, but stopped when she heard raised voices from the back yard. Everyone looked at her, worried as she started to shake and cry mumbling "Please, no. Please! Make it stop..."
Sign up to rate and review this story