Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > American Girl.

American Girl Chapter 7

by MyChemFreak 3 reviews

Zaria and the guys paint her room

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-26 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 1529 words - Complete

0Unrated
Alright lads? How's it going? You enjoying the story? Grand... Grand.. Well I ain't got nothin' to ramble on about; just enjoy?


"Morning sleepy head," Alicia laughed, walking into Zaria's room with toast and orange juice on a tray for her.

"Morning Alicia," Zaria groaned sitting up. "Ooh! Breakfast in bed, awesome!" Zaria laughed.

"I didn't know how you liked your toast, so I just did it how I like mine." Alicia smiled, passing Zaria the tray and sitting down on the bed.

"It's perfect, thank you." Zaria smiled, taking a drink of her juice before starting on the toast. "So, what's the plan for today?"

"Well, Gerard is gonna come up in a bit when you're dressed and you guys are gonna paint this place. And then, Lyn-Z, Jamia, Christa and moi! Are gonna take you clothes shopping." Alicia grinned.

"Thanks," Zaria smiled,

"It's no problem sweetie. So what did Frankie say last night?" Alicia asked, "He wouldn't tell Gee or Lyn-Z and they're worried sick."

"Oh... He noticed I hadn't been eating, and um... He worked out that I'd been.. self-harming." Zaria mumbled.

"Oh.. Okay..." Alicia sighed, "Are you gonna tell Gee?" She asked.

"No, not yet anyway." Zaria smiled sadly.

"Oh, by the way; we're going to the Way's house for dinner tonight. You'll love Donna and Donald!" Alicia grinned,

"I'm guessing they're Dad's parents?" Zaria smiled,

"Yup, gah; you'll love 'em." Alicia grinned, and then ran to Zaria's wardrobe.

"What are you doing?" Zaria asked.

"Picking you out an outfit for later on. You can just wear your pjs for painting." Alicia replied. Zaria laughed and climbed out of bed.

"I'll take this back downstairs and get Dad, you take your time." Zaria laughed. Picking outfits had never been her thing, she just threw stuff together and if worked then cool. If it didn't, then she'd make it work.

"Alright, I'll not be long." Alicia smiled as Zaria left.

"Morning guys," Zaria smiled walking into the kitchen and dumping the tray on the side.

"Morning sweetie," Gerard smiled. "Sleep well?"

"Yeah thanks," Zaria smiled back, hugging him. She liked Gerard's smell, he smelt of cigarettes and coffee. Two things Zaria loved. "But Alicia brought me orange juice, so is there any coffee?" She complained.

"Sure, here you go Zar." Frank smiled, handing her a cup.

"Oh, um.. Thanks Frankie." She mumbled taking a sip. "Perfect, just how I like it."

"Nice jarmies by the way," Laughed Jamia. Zaria looked down at her self and giggled.

"What, short shorts with cats on and a panda top are pretty cool pjs if you ask me!" Zaria laughed,

"And you intend to paint your room in those?" Gerard frowned.

"No, stupid. I'll put some old skinny jeans on," Zaria replied.

"Ah, okay." Gerard laughed,

"So who's helping me paint my room?" Zaria smiled.

"Me, Frankie and Mikes." Gerard replied. Zaria smiled,

"Awesome, I'll go get some skinnys on and we can get started." She replied running back up the stairs passing Alicia on the way.

"Just realised you're in short shorts?" Alicia laughed,

"Nah, not bothered about that. I just need to put some old skinnys on for painting." Zaria called from her bedroom, quickly climbing out of her pjs and into an old My Chem top and grey skinny jeans. Then she ran back downstairs and finished her coffee.

"Wow... That was fast." Mikey laughed.

"Meh, I'm good at being fast." Zaria grinned. "You guys ready to help me paint?" She asked.

"Yup," Gerard laughed, "Nice shirt by the way,"

"Thanks." Zaria smiled, "Revenge was, and is, one of my favourite albums."

"Right, well while we paint; I'm going to quiz you on My Chem." Frank grinned as they walked up the stairs to Zaria's room.

"Alright; shoot." Zaria laughed, as Gerard walked off to his room to get the paintbrushes and they continued up to Zaria's room.

"Mikey's full name?" Frank asked.

"Michael James Way. I knew that before he told me last night, next one?" Zaria answered.

"An alcholics best friends are?..."

"Cigarrettes and coffee."

"Bullets was released what year?"

"2002."

"How many drummers have we had?"

"2."

"Gerard's favourite line from a song? Name the song as well." Mikey grinned.

"Oh how wrong we were to think; that immortality mean never dying." Zaria sang, "Our Lady Of Sorrows; Bullets; 2002."

"Damn, you're good." Frank laughed.

"Yup, I'm pretty awesome." Zaria smiled as Gerard walked in with paint rollers and brushes.

"Okay, whats the plan then?" He asked as they started pushing the furnature from the walls into the middle of the room and taking down the posters Zaria had put on the walls.

"Well... I have 4 colours of paint and 4 walls. Plus the door. So I want 2 walls black and 2 walls red, then on one black wall; can we paint band names and Dad would you paint some random stuff on? That'll be in purple. Then on the other black wall I want this drawing," She smiled, pulling out a drawing of her guitar. "Painted on in white."

Gerard laughed, "You've got this all planned out aint yah?"

"Yep, now the red walls; I want some like... evil fairies painted on in black. And on the other one just paint whatever you like. Then the door can be the deep purple colour with all my photos of my friends and old photos of my Mum and Dad as well as new ones I'm gonna take of my new family." Zaria finished.

"Let's get started then." Frank grinned picking up a paint brush.

"Hang on," Zaria smiled, turning on her laptop, opening iTunes and pressing play. The song 'Today' by the Smashing Pumpkins started to play and they all started to paint. Gerard and Zaria singing along to the song.

"Guys? You want some coffee?" Lyn-Z asked after an hour of them painting.

"Please," They all replied.

"It's looking good," She smiled and walked back downstairs. Zaria looked around, in an hour they had sketched the outlines of the fairies and the other designs Gerard had planned and started painting the background colours. Frank and Mikey were painting the red walls while Zaria and Gerard were painting the black walls. About 5 cups of coffee each, and 2 hours later they were almost done.

"Wow... Zar that guitar looks freakin' awesome!" Mikey gasped.

"Thanks," Zaria smiled.

"You've really captured the detail of it... It looks almost real." Frank told her.

"Um.. Thanks Frankie."

"No problem, Zar."

"Hey guys, how it going?" Jamia asked, walking into the room.

"I dunno, what'd you think?" Gerard smiled,

"I think you've got paint all over yourself; but yes the room looks amazing. I'll let you guys finish it; and Zaria don't forget we are going shopping. Alicia is nearly dying because you're not done yet." Jamia laughed,

"Sure thing, Jamia. I won't be long," Zaria smiled, and started adding the finishing touches to the wall. After another 45 minutes the room was complete.

"Well done guys," Gerard grinned.

"Dad! That looks amazing!" Zaria smiled looking at the wall he'd completed. It was covered in images of bats and comic book heroes as well as the villians.

"Not as good as that damn guitar you painted honey," Gerard replied hugging her.

"You 3! Out now! Zaria get changed now!" Alicia yelled walking into the room. "I can't take this any longer, the room can... Oh my god... It's beautiful..." She smiled,

"Thanks, we've just finished up. I'll get changed now." Zaria smiled, pulling out the outfit Alicia had picked out for her earlier. It was her green skinny jeans and slipknot top; Alicia had also picked out a pair of knee length doc martian boots. Gerard, Mikey and Frank all left the room as Zaria changed.

"Here wear this," Alicia smiled, throwing Zaria one of her Nirvana hoodies from the wardrobe. "You can push the furnature back where it belongs when we get back." Alicia smiled as the walked down the stairs.

"Let's go girls," She called to Christa, Lyn-Z and Jamia. They all walked out, wearing outfits similar to Zaria's and sunglasses.

"But it's not that sunny out?" Zaria said, it was more of a question than a statement.

"Duh. If we get recognised, you'll be thrown into the spot light way before we need that to happen. For now; we're going to keep you a secret for as long as we can." Lyn-Z laughed, handing Zaria a matching pair of sunglasses.

"Ah, okay." Zaria laughed, putting them on. The men came out and hugged their wives and Zaria stood there awkwardly.

"Ah, come here Zar!" Ray laughed pulling her into a hug.

"Awh, thanks RayRay," She laughed, hugging him tight.

"Lets go already!" Alicia groaned, climbing into the car. Zaria laughed and climbed into the passanger seat beside her Aunt.

"Oh, stealing my seat now are we?" Jamia laughed, climbing into the back beside Lyn-Z and Christa.

"Yup," Zaria laughed, looking through the CD's. "Nirvana! Yay!" She exclaimed, putting it in. The first track was 'Smells like teen spirit.' and they all sang along. But little did they know, the trip to the mall wasn't going to go as smoothly as they all hoped.
Sign up to rate and review this story