Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Bestfriend's Boyfriend

The Bestfriend's Boyfriend

by BeccaBAM 2 reviews

“B, this is Gerard. Gerard this is my best friend B .. Well Rebecca but we call her B” she was so smiley, so happy. I couldn’t bring myself to say “Yes I know, I sit staring at him in art...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-05-30 - Updated: 2011-05-30 - 2116 words

0Unrated
I was so excited. My best friend was throwing a party at her house because her parents were away for the weekend. We’d been waiting for this for weeks and finally the Friday night we’d all been waiting for was here. It was party time. I’d put on my favourite plaid shirt on with my black skin tight skirt and grey army boots. I wanted to look casual but not my usual paint splattered skinny jeans self. I raided my cupboards putting all the booze I owned in my bag shoving my pyjamas over the top so they didn’t clang together when I walked. I walked around to my best friends house, she only lived around the corner so I didn’t have to go far with the heavy load on my back. When I got there I was greeted by the friendly face of my best friend Lucy. She was very excited and grabbed my arm and pulled me quickly in to the kitchen where I unpacked the booze and added it to her collection.
“Do you think that’s enough?” she smiled “Because that’s mine, yours and boyfriends collection”. I smiled slowly, tonight was the first time I was going to meet my best friends new boyfriend. They’d been dating for about a month now but we’d all been super busy with exams and work that we hadn’t had time to get together.
“Ooo the famous boyfriend hey?” I giggled making myself a drink
“I’m famous now” even with my back stood to the door I instantly knew who my best friends new boyfriend was. I turned round really slowly not wanting to believe my ears, but that voice was just unmistakable.
“B, this is Gerard. Gerard this is my best friend B .. Well Rebecca but we call her B” she was so smiley, so happy. I couldn’t bring myself to say “Yes I know, I sit staring at him in art” instead I held out my hand to shake his and said
“It’s nice to meet you” Gerard smiled, looking slightly confused because he’d obviously recognised me but he followed suit sensing something was wrong.
“Hi Rebecca” I realised I was still holding his hand and quickly let go trying to ignore the fluttering in my stomach.
“I would have thought that you two would know each other you know, your both in the same art class” Lucy looked at us both smiling but just as I was trying to think of an answer the doorbell saved me. “Oh I best go get that” Lucy skipped off leaving me and Gerard in an awkward silence. I slowly looked up to see his hazel eyes starring down at me, I blushed slowly and looked away.
“Hey dude!” Gerard’s usual bunch of followers walked in. Frank Iero, Mikey Way, Ray Toro and Matt Pelissier. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to leave the room, I quickly snuck out of the room and into the front room where I camouflaged myself with my other friends hoping to avoid any further awkward moments. I couldn’t believe this. The one guy that I’d found myself liking at our school she had too. It was just so typical of us, we loved all the same things so it was obvious that we would like the same guys. Everywhere I turned that night I could feel a pair of hazel eyes following me around but every time I looked over he’d be laughing and joking with his friends with his arm firmly around Lucy, as though he was scared she was about to run away. After a while, the party was seeming to die down; people were getting ready to leave and to be honest I didn’t blame them it was pretty late. But one girl who didn’t want the party to end was Lucy, Lucy was currently trying to herd people back into the house holding a bottle of Archers in her hand as though trying to lure them back towards the house. Gerard finally managed to pull her back in and sat her on one of the arm chairs in the front room.
“But they’re all leaving!” she moaned but I could see the small smile in the corners of her mouth when he brushed the hair out of her eyes.
“I know, but it’s late darling”
“They could have stayed, you lot are staying”
“There aren’t enough bed’s Lu” I smiled sitting opposite her, it was only then that I realised this is the closest I’d been to Gerard since she’d introduced us. I quickly focused my attention of the floor but I could still feel his hazel eyes burning into the back of my head and when I looked up they were still there. Staring at me with a slight smile placed upon his lips.
“Then maybe people will have to double up” he mumbled still firmly staring into my eyes.
“Maybe” was all I was able to say, I’d froze. He was just so .. Perfect and yet his hand was still placed around my best friends shoulders. Just as I’d found the strength to tell them I was going to head up to bed Frank appeared holding a bottle and a broad grin on his face.
“Spin the bottle!” he shouted all excited and me and the rest of the guys rolled our eyes but not Lucy, Lucy jumped up all excited and sat on the floor signalling to us that we should do the same.
“Actually .. I’m going to go up” I said backing up towards the door when I walked right into someone. I span around on my heel to apologise for once again see a pair of hazel eyes staring into mine.
“You can’t go up, Lucy would be the only girl then” he smirked and slowly pulled me back to the circle. I sat opposite him not wanting to tempt myself anymore, this was my best friends boyfriend and here I was getting Goosebumps because he’d touched my arm. Lucy sat giggling trying to whisper something into his ear, I couldn’t tell what she was saying but by the smirk that was growing on his face he sure was enjoying it.
“Oi, love birds. Break it up” Frank growled. I looked over slowly to see Frank staring at the floor when he finally lifted his head his usual smile was there but his eyes gave him away, he was staring at Lucy and a sort of sadness flashed through them.
“Sorry, erm spin the bottle” Gerard smiled, stroking Lucy’s knee with his thumb obviously blind to the hurt he was causing his best friend. I’d never realised that Frank had feelings for Lucy, she was always mentioning how they were partners in her Business class but I’d never seen him before to see the longing that came out whenever he looked at her. Frank span the bottle and it landed on Gerard’s younger brother Mikey, they came up with some ridiculous dare about running down the street naked. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the arm chair sensing that this was going to be a long night; and I was right. Dare, after dare came out of the boys mouths in between drinks, they were obviously enjoying themselves very much because every so often they’d burst into fits of giggles. I looked over at Lucy, hoping she’d say me and her were going to go up now but instead she was dozing off on Gerard’s arm. Frank spun the bottle and it landed on her for the first time of the night, his face lit up and Gerard gave her a gentle poke in her side smiling so cutely my heart nearly melted.
“Lucy darling”
“I’m awake, I’m awake” she mumbled sitting up and looking round “ok, who’s getting what?” Frank smiled, he loved her so much it was just so easy to see I had no idea how everyone else was so blind to it.
“Erm Lucy” he said softly, causing a little smile to appear on her lips.
“Lucy, I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven in the closet upstairs with Frank” I giggled, pretending to be more drunk than I really was. My acting skills seemed to pay off because instead of protesting I didn’t spin the bottle Gerard just raised an eyebrow giving me the usual cocky stare. I tried to act as though I didn’t notice and just grinned at Lucy who stood up, with some difficulty I must say, took Franks hand and gently pulled him out of the room.
“Remember that’s my girlfriend Frank” Gerard said with a slight giggle but he said it so quietly there was no way Frank could have heard. Gerard leaned over slowly and span the bottle, it seemed to spin forever and I knew that another stupid dare was about to come out so I switched off and started flicking through the music channels. “Rebecca” tingles ran through my entire body just at the mention of my name, I quickly turned to look at him to see a broad smirk on his face. He must have sensed I was confused so nodded towards the bottle which was pointing directly at me. He leaned towards me slowly, I could feel his breath on the side of my neck as he whisper into my ear. “I dare you ..” I stared into his eyes my whole body earning for him to finish the sentence. “To” he smirked, he could tell how much this was killing me. “Kiss me” he mumbled millimetres from my lips. I sat there in shock, feeling his words sink in slowly, I slid my body closer to him loving the feeling of his chest being pressed against mine. I forced all the thoughts about Lucy out of my head, it was just a dare; she wouldn’t mind .. Would she? I looked up into his eyes and they shone, the smile on his lips grew and I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I tangled my fingers into the back of his hair pulling him to me so forcefully it shocked even me. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him so passionately he’d never forget this kiss. I could feel his hands gliding up my side and under my shirt, it was very clear we’d both forgotten we weren’t alone in this room but neither of us seemed to care. I lay down pulling him onto me, I could hear the guys leaving the room and I smiled, I just wanted him all to myself. His kisses became stronger, I could tell he felt the same way. His hands were everywhere pulling me closer to him even though it was impossible. I needed air but I couldn’t stop, he was only going to be mine for a couple more minutes. Breathing could wait. His hand grazed my breast and I groaned softly smiling on his lips until a loud slam of the door brought me back to earth. We both sat up trying to straighten ourselves out, neither of us daring to look up at who had stopped us.
“What do you think you were doing” she said, I could hear the anger in her voice and I wanted to cry. Out of all the people, it had to be my best friend to catch us.
“Lucy” Gerard started but was cut off.
“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!” She screamed, I looked up and saw the tears streaming down her face. What had I done? I could feel tears stinging in the corners of my eyes, I had to fight to keep them in.
“Lucy, it was just a dare” I tried pleading with her but she just glared at me, her little body shaking with anger.
“You were in a closet with my best friend” Gerard tried arguing walking over to her, she moved back her face full of disgust.
“Talking Gerard. Talking” she opened the front door not looking at either of us.
“Lucy, please.” I whispered, I was so scared. I was losing my best friend over some stupid crush.
“Just get out before I really lose it” we both stepped out, I turned on the door step to try and reason with her but she slammed the door so hard I’m surprised it stayed in the frame.
Sign up to rate and review this story