Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 14

by rockerchick4life 1 review

life after mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-03 - Updated: 2011-06-03 - 331 words

0Unrated
gerards p.o.v
i dont know what to do with myself, i just cant beleive that mikey is really gone, i lay in bed at night and replay the night when mikey got shot and i keep trying to remember what his murderer looks like but the rest of the night is just a blur. after the funeral, frank , ray and bob decided to stay at my house with me. frank said thet they didnt want me to be alone so they are staying with me for a while.at the moment i am sitting at my desk drawing, frank is asleep in my bed and bob and ray are sleeping in the bedroom upstairs and i cant really sleep so i got out of bed and started drawing. suddenly my cold room starts to feel like a freezer, i look across at frank but he is still sleeping soundly, then an errie voice echoes through the room, i freeze and turn around slowly, mikey is standing behind me i scream and frank shoots out of bed and is by my side in an instant, he looks at mikey with a shocked expression on his face. mikey looks at us and a weak smile goes across his face '' remember'' he says quietly and fades into te darkest shadows of my room.

franks p.o.v
i hear a scream, my gerards scream, i bolt out of bed and rush to his side by his desk and as i hold him in my arms, i see mikey standing behind him and a sad smile swims across his face ''remember'' he whispers and fades into the darkest corner of the room and gerard breaks down in my arms. i hold him tighter in my arms and tell him that everything will be ok but i doubt my own words, last time i said that something terrible happened but not this time, nothing can go wrong again ..... can it?

please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story