Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 15

by rockerchick4life 3 reviews

what did mikey mean '' remember''

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 387 words

1Moving
rays p.o.v
i dont think gee slept well last night, we all heard him scream and frank told us that he saw mikey in the night. at the moment he is sitting at the table holding a cup of coffee in his shaking hands, his face pale and his eyes worried.i walk slowly up to him as not to make him jump ( he has been so jumpy this morning), i place my hand gently on his shoulder and turn him around to face me, '' gee talk to us whats wrong''. he looks at me for a minute then he just breaks down, i pull him to my arms and hold him there, i look over at my boyfriend bob with a worried look and he comes over and puts is arms around me and gee , i smile at him and kiss him gently on the cheek.Frank looks at uss from the chair that he's sitting in and shouts ''GROUP HUG'' and rushes over and wraps his arms as tightly as he can around us all and we just stand there in the silence, the only noise coming from gee, who was sobbing his heart outbetween us.when gee goes quiet we all pull away and frank takes gee's and gently and leades him down to his basement bedroom. that leaves me and bob alone hmmmmm......

bobs p.o.v
we all stand in a group hug around gee as he sobs but when he goes quiet frank leades himm down to his room. ray watches them go then he walks over to me and hugs me and lets out the tears that he has kept inn since the funeral, i hold him against me and let im cry, i think he needs it, he keeps all of his feelings to himself and never lets them out so i am suprised at this so whenn he stops i look intoo is beautiful eyes and whisper '' i think you needed that'' he looks at me and smiles weakly and kisses me sweetly and gently , i smile into the kiss and return the favour.as te kiss begins to fill with heat and passion i break away and take his hand and lead him slowly up the stairs to our bedroom...


please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story