Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > tears fall for a reason

chapter 16

by rockerchick4life 2 reviews

bray and something happens to gee...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 509 words

1Moving
rays p.o.v
bob takes my hand slowly and leades me upstairs to our room, as we close the door behind us , bob turns round and gives me a seductive smirk and he kisses me gently and the room sparkles at the edges. as the kiss becomes more passionate i feel my self wanting more and we are about to get into bed when frank bursts into the room and we pull away from each other and look at frank, he looked terrified, '' whats up frank'' i ask him. he looks at me '' gerards locked himself in his bathroom, he has been in there for half an hour''. i look at him with a worried look on my face, i know about gee's suicide attempt and he has been really down since the funeral.we hear a thud from downstairs and we rush down the stairs and into gee's room and see him slumped on the floor, his arms were pouring blood, i decided to look closer and on one arm was calved 'remember' and on the other arm was 'im sorry' and as his hand unclenched an empty bottle fell out of his hand. i pick up my phone and dial for an ambulance... ' their on their way' the operator said.

bobs p.o.v
gee tried to kill himself again, i know he has been down since mikey died but i didnt think that he would try anything like this again. as i sit in the hospital beside gee with ray and frank i suddenly see mikey appear at gee's side, he is crying and his gostly mouth silently saying words i cannot hear but as he places his hand on gee's chest , gerards eyes flutter open and he looks at mikey and breaks down, frank has him in his arms in an instant and is comforting, i lean my head on rays shoulder and he puts his arm around me lovingly and kisses me on the cheek, i smile at him and cuddle up into his side as gee starts to kiss frank passionatly and pulls frank close to him. i look up into rays beautiful eyes and see them filling with tears, i whisper to him '' whats wrong baby'' he looks att me and slowly pulls his sleeve up and reveals a web of cuts snaking up his arm, he pulls the sleeve back down as my own eyes fill up, i ask him why and he looks away then replies slowly '' because im scared and its how i escape from everything'' i pull him into my arms and whisper feircly '' not again baby , why couldnt you just talk to me'' he just grips onto me tighter and sobs, '' im sorry bob i didnt mean to i just couldnt help it'' i shush him with a gentle kiss, '' we will get through this'' i glance over at frank and gee ' we all will ' i think as ray sobs into my shoulder.

please r&r
Sign up to rate and review this story