Categories > Original > Horror > Memories

Relapse

by ImBurning 0 reviews

This is only the beginning.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 625 words

0Unrated
The two were silent for a while, and for that time, the whole world seemed to have frozen over. There wasn't a noise threw out the entire apartment complexe, not a single person walking the boring monotonious hall, the walls a cheap light yellow wall paper, the ground covered in a stained golden carpet. Everything was yellow and white, yeallow and white, yeallow and white, then there was Kage, almost nontone himself, almost grayscale. But there was also Ryan, with his olive skin and honey-brown eyes, yet when you thought of him all that came to mind was a vibrant array of colors-of happiness- of beauty.

"I suppose we should get going to the scene of the crime, yeah?" Ryan broke the silence almost in a sing-song manner, beaming up at Kage. "Well- That is, if you want to go, I guess I never asked you, I-"

"2 things- first: stop doing that, rambling, I mean. Second: Yes, we should get going." Kage interupted, maybe a little to harshly, as Ryan frowned, but still nodded. Turning around, he led Kage down the hall, down the staris, out the building, and to a care. Kage got in the passenger side, of course, silently, he stayed that way. They car ride was extremely quiet, though, Kage figured there wasn't much you could say to a stranger in your car who clamed he had no memory. The ride was rather long, though, both of the men were caught up in thought. Both were, more likely then not, thinking about how they could possibly find out who he is.

Suddenly, the car came to a stop. Ryan was smiling again, looking at Kage happily. "We're here." He said, getting out of the car. Kage wondered how someone could be so happy while standing out side of a place someone had been murdered.

No matter how lowly people think of me I will- No, I am- their superior, their king.

Kage froze as he stood outside of the car. The thought had come to him when he looked at the outisde of the house. He wasn't scared just confused. Curious how this thought just came to him.

"Something wrong?"

Kage looked at Ryan and shook his head, walking up to him, fallowing him into the house. The house reaked of blood, though there was no visible blood here. "Do you smell that...?"

"No... I'm pretty sure the police cleaned the whole place, you're just imagining it." Ryan mumbled, walking up to the room the murders happened. The smell only got stonger, like pennied and gasoline, yet sickeningly sweet. It wasn't disgusting so much as it was odd. The smell, stronger then ever, hit him like a brick wall when ryan opened the door. That, too, triggered something.

Upon Kage's first glance he saw blood everywhere, then it was gone, then dead bodied everywhere, then it was gone, along with the smell. He could hear cries, screams for mercy that made his heart race with excitement, but they left too. They all left.

And then it was just kage, standing there, staring. He was frozen, but not with fear. He felt an odd sort of joy prickle up from his spine. He smiled to himself, surpressing a small laugh.

"Are you okay?"

You are the Scarecrow!

"Kage?!"

You killed, and you loved it! You still do, you always will! You are the Scarecrow!

"Kage! Are you okay?"

"... Yeah." Kage finally spoke, finally hearing. "I- I guess it's just scary, knowing people died here." Kage lied.

"You don't feel anything, remember anything?" Ryan asked with a frown.

"Nothing." Kage whisper.



Author's Note: Sorry this chapter is short boring fail. I wrote it in about an hour. (Not an excuse, I know.) Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story