Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forgiveness (Request)

Chapter 1

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 2 reviews

When your boyfriend stands you up for his best mate how do you react?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-05-10 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 928 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: For Mcrroxursox45, Sorry it's taking so long and it's stil not finished and I cut it off just as it got interesting! The rest will be posted soon :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He looked up at me with those cute puppy dog eyes. How could I ever be mad at him?
'Come on, baby,' he whined. 'You know I love you, but Mikey was depressed, he needed me.' He had started to pout, flaunting the lip piercing I loved so much.
I could feel myself starting to crack, but I was stubborn and desperate to stay angry. Unfortunately, Frank had noticed this.
'Please!' he cried in an overly melodramatic tone. 'Please don't kick me out, don't hate me.' By now he was wrapped around my legs.
'Frank, I'm going to fall over,' I stated. 'Let go.'
He squeezed tighter, just enough to make me fall onto the couch behind me.
'Frankie!' I snapped in a jokey tone.
'You called me Frankie! I am forgiven!'
'No! No you aren't! Frank Anthony Iero unhand me now,' I lightly smacked his head.
Still he held on tight, pulling me off of the couch and onto the floor with him. I started trying to kick my legs but he's really strong for such a small person and my legs barely moved. When I was on the floor he sat on my stomach.
'Get lost, Frankie!'
'You said it again!' he said, a wide grin spreading across his face, all teeth showing.
I raised my fist, about to hit his chest but his grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them to the floor above my head. I was trying so hard not to giggle. My brow furrowed and I stared him straight in the eyes, those beautiful, multi-toned eyes that had my heart racing at so much as a glance.
'Get out of that, then,' he said through the grin.
My legs began to flail.
'Frankie, off, now!'
He descended on me. His lips met mine, forcefully. I still struggled; not because I didn't enjoy the feel of his lips against mine or the cold of his lip ring, but because I wouldn't surrender, and Frank knew it. He knew I was too stubborn to give in to him, even his love. I felt the warmth of his tongue on my lips. He was trying to break me and I knew it but there was no way I was letting him in.
'Come on, Tiara,' he said. His face was so close to mine his warm breath brushed my face. My breath, on the other hand, forgot to come. 'I know you love me,' he smiled his adorable half smile and started gnawing at his bottom lip. Oh, how I wanted to be the one doing that. He was waiting for me to retort, like he knew I would. When I had remembered how to breathe, I complied.
'You stood me up for your friend Frank. I'm supposed to be mad at you.'
'Mikey needed me, baby, with Gerard being away. You must understand that. And anyway I've said I'm sorry so you’re supposed to forgive me.'
I was about to protest. I opened my mouth to speak and Frank saw his chance. Before I knew it his teeth had clamped onto my lower lip. He knew all too well that that was my weakness. As he chewed and sucked at my lip, a moan slipped past my self control.
He sat up triumphantly. He had won. So, I decided to give him what he wanted. I raised myself to his level grabbing his hair and pulling him in for a passionate kiss. This time as he ran his tongue along my lips, they parted.
I loved him and he knew it all too well. Every particle in my body wanted him. Fighting my love for him was like fighting my biology, it was simply impossible.
He was sitting between my legs now. One hand in my hair, the other on my neck, his thumb stroking my chin lovingly as his tongue continued to roam around my mouth.
I ran one of my hands from his hair down his spine causing him to arch his back. He broke the kiss to giggle but on the plus side he was closer to me. My hand stayed on the small of his back so he couldn't move away from me again.
'I love you Frankie,' I whispered.
'I love you too, Tiara,' he replied.
I leant into him and started to kiss his neck. The hand that had been stroking my chin now moved to my waist as he raised his head giving me easier access. The kisses turned into biting my hand in his hair started to pull. I moved back to examine the mark I had left.
'My Frank,' I smiled, stroking the red mark.
'You know I am baby,' he said seductively and licked my nose. 'I just can't believe you caved so easily, loser!'
'Fine then,' I stood up and walked away from him.
'I'm only winding you up, baby, come on,' he was on his knees following me. I loved making him beg for it. It made me feel so powerful.
'Come on, what?' I asked slyly.
'You know what,' he replied as he reached up my shirt to rest his hands on my waist and began kissing his way up my body.
Sign up to rate and review this story