Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Forgiveness (Request)

Chapter 2

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 0 reviews

Things heat up

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-06 - Updated: 2011-06-06 - 340 words - Complete

0Unrated
As he worked his way up, so did my shirt. Before I knew it, it was on the floor next to me and Frank was attached to my lips again.
I felt his hands moving across my bare torso and I removed his shirt too. I don't know how long we stood there kissing, it could have been an eternity and I wouldn't have minded.
Eventually, though, I broke the kiss and pushed him back onto the sofa and started work on the fastening of his jeans.
I was beginning to wonder if Frank deliberately wound me up, because he knew it normally ended like this.
Once his trousers were on the floor I moved back up to kiss him again. He returned the kiss passionately, only this time, it was my tongue which roamed his mouth.
I felt him undoing the button on my jeans and working them down until they joined his on the floor.
I moved to sit on his lap facing him as we continued to kiss; his hands wound themselves in my hair and pulled slightly. I moaned softly again. Sometimes it could be infuriating how well Frankie knew me, and how easily he could defeate me, but right now, it was pure bliss.
One of his hands moved to my waist and pulled me into position.
Slowly I lowered myself over him. I felt him tremble with pleasure beneath me.
He swung me round so I was laying on the sofa and he was on top of me now. His thrusts were tantalisingly slow, and I dare say it was deliberate.
I complained, just like I knew he wanted me to. But he complied.
He moved faster and deeper until we came together and he colapsed over my body.
'I love you Tiara,' he whispered.
'I love you too, Frankie,'I replied.
As we lay together recovering on the sofa, neither of us could remember why the fight had begun in the first place but it had ended in the best possible way.
Sign up to rate and review this story