Categories > Original > Romance > Use Me and Abuse Me

The Escape

by SooperTrooper 0 reviews

Felicia and Jay had met in a chat room on the internet. They talked about anything and everything. Their late-night/early-morning conversations were usually completely random but somehow they flowe...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2006-05-28 - Updated: 2006-05-28 - 428 words

0Unrated
Chapter One: The Escape






Felicia and Jay had met in a chat room on the internet. They talked about anything and everything. Their late-night/early-morning conversations were usually completely random but somehow they flowed nicely. The casual online chatting with occasional phone calls made them very close friends. Over the course of 2 years they had both developed deeper feelings for each other.

Summer was approaching and Jay had made plans to visit Felicia in Toronto. They were both very excited...There was just one catch. Jay was 25 and Felicia was barely 17.

_______________________

Beep! Beep! BEEEEEEEEP! I buried my face deeper in my pillow and blindly swung my hand around trying to turn off my alarm clock. I found the button, silencing the obnoxious beeping that so rudely interrupted my blissful slumber. I sighed loudly and rolled out of bed. 8:00 a.m. I glanced at the calendar that hung on my wall. I had forgotten! I was going to see Jay today!

I quickly slipped on a black tank top and a black pair of jeans. The night before, I had packed some clothes in my backpack and got everything ready so I could leave quickly. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran a brush through my hair and pushed one side behind my ear but left the other side hanging in front of my face. I slipped on my black trucker hat and ran downstairs.

"darling, have some breakfast." My mom said as I brushed past her, towards the door.

"But mom, I'm going to Danielle's now." I lied, anxious to get out the door.

She rolled her eyes and smirked as she tossed me an orange. I leaned forward and gave her a peck on the cheek. "See you in a few days mommy." I said and ran out the door.

Once I was a few houses away, I took out my cell phone and called Jay. He was just around the corner waiting for me. We hung up and I walked a little faster. I turned to corner and there he was. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Hi Jay," I whispered in his ear. "Hey goofball," he winked.

Jay was tall. About 6'4". Clean shaven. His hair was dark brown and he spiked it loosely. His eyes, deep blue pools. He took my backpack and threw it in the back seat of his black BMW. New York license plates.

We hopped in the car and he headed down the street.

The escape was over and the adventure was just beginning...
Sign up to rate and review this story