Categories > Original > Romance > Use Me and Abuse Me

Downtown

by SooperTrooper 1 review

Jay gets a little too close.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] [Y] - Published: 2006-05-28 - Updated: 2006-05-28 - 490 words

0Unrated
Chapter Two: Downtown


The car raced down the highway as we headed towards the hotel that would be our home for the next few days. The radio played quietly in the background. Jay drove with his left hand and let his right hand drop to his side. I inched my hand closer to his and brushed it gently and quickly turned my head to looked out the window. From the corner of my eye I saw him glance at me, a smile played on his face. Soon, I felt his strong hand intertwined with mine. He gave my hand a light squeeze before turning his attention back on the road.

It took just about 45 minutes to get downtown. "Jay, where are you going? This is the Hilton. I thought I told you to get a cheap hotel."

He smiled and said, "I thought this would be nicer...come on now, don't pretend that you're mad at me. I know you like it." He said, parking the car where the attendant told him to.

We got out of the car and I walked around to the driver's side where Jay was standing. I grabbed both his hands and held him close. Standing on my tip-toes, I kissed him softly on the lips. I grabbed my bag from the back seat and walked towards the entrance without looking behind me.

Jay was soon running after me. Once inside the hotel, he wrapped his arms around me from behind and whispered in my ear, "you really do reel guys in, chew them up and spit them out."

I ignored his comment and looked around thoughtfully. "Sometimes it's nice when you don't listen to me."

We checked in and went up to the suite. The air in the room was cool and crisp. It felt clean. I slipped off my shoes and tossed my bag on the bed. "you're sleeping on the floor." I said and smiled to let him know I was only joking.

"oh reeeeally?" he said, teasing me.

I plopped down on the couch in front of the TV. "yeah really."

He sat beside me and I rested my head on his shoulder. He nudged me over so I was laying down and he crawled on top of me. He held himself up with his hands on either side of my head, lowering himself and kissing me gently. He straddled my waist and got up on his knees. His hands slid under my shirt and he leaned in to kiss me again. "mmm, Jay...Jay. Come on. Stop. Please. Get off."

"No. This is going to be one of those times where it's nice when I don't listen to you." He began to grind his hips into mine.

"Okay Jay, this isn't funny anymore. Please stop. Please." I begged him.

He leaned forward, his hands slid further up my shirt. " I know you want this just as much as I do."
Sign up to rate and review this story