Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life is fun but death is peacefull

secrets

by deadromancex 4 reviews

the group are closer but things end in tears......

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-07 - 1224 words

1Insightful
frank's p.o.v
--------- one week later---------

this past week has been amazing, i think eve feels closer to the group and she's an amazing addition for us.
it was saturday and we all decided to meet up at the park, mikey was coming with gee, bob was picking ray up so i said i would pick eve up.
i drove over to her's with bring me the horizon blasting out of the cd player. i got a few looks of people walking down the streets, obviously they didn't appreciate decent music then!
i pulled up ouside eve's house and got out the car. i began to walk up her pavement slowley and was worried from the sounds i heard... it was eve crying and her mother shouting and some other male. as i got closer the volume of the shouting increased. carefully i knocked on the door and an angry male threw the door back sharply.
"what?" he shouted at my face
"i'm here to pick eve up" i said quietly
"fine then, EVE GET HERE NOW!" he yelled behind him and stormed off
after the man went eve appeared down the hall with tears rolling down her pale cheeks, she slowley walked towards the door.
"i....i won't be a minuete... i'm just gonna put some shoes on"
i looked at her and nodded as she walked away hanging her head down.
i heard more shouting as she turned a corner, mostly the male voice saying 'go away and never come back' and then a female voice saying 'you never do anything right'
the shouting continued and i felt a tear in my eye, what must eve be going through?
eve ran down the hall way and through the front door and shouting 'i hate you, you've changed, i hate you' she slammed the door with all her strength then hugged me sobbing.
"i'm sorry i'm really sorry" she whispered through her tears
"it's okay, lets get you out of here"
i wrapped my arms round her and we walked slowley to the car. once we were in i drove away from her house as quick as i could.
poor eve.

eve's p.o.v

this past week at school was amazing, the guys were great especially frankie, he's helped me out so much. i actually for the first time in ages feel happy, but things always changed at the weekend when dad came home. mum changed she wasn't happy anymore, she was nasty and so was dad they abused me and blamed everything on me saying that i'm good enough for them.
when woke up this morning i dreaded it, i got dressed in my usually skinnies, hoodie and convereses, straightened my hair and put on my make-up and placed my phone, ipod, keys and money in my pocket. i went downstairs hoping that mum and dad where still in bed but i was wrong, they where in the kitchen argueing as normal, but when i walked in it only got worse. i entered the kitchen and found myself getting a serving spoon thrown at me. i fell to the floor and cried as it had hit my ribs.
"get up you little weakling, you ain't no daughter of mine, your pathetic!" my dad yelled at me as he grabbed arm and yanked me up.
he pulled my to the chair and forced me to sit on it.
"morning to you too" i whispered under my breath but not quiet enough
"did you just say something? did you just say something you little brat?" my mum shouted at me this time.
she was never like this when dad wasn't around, i swear she does it just so she doesn't get shouted at, but when i wasn't there she never got the bruises that i get, so that proved my point, he did take all his anger out on me.
"no, why would i want to talk to you two after what you do to me?" i answered my mum's questioned.
"right you little cow, how dare you talk to your mother like that?"
i whimpered as he punched me in the stomach and pulled me off the chair backwards. as i landed on the floor i smacked the back of my head on the stone tiling.
i curled up in a ball hoping that was the end of it, but i was wrong he walked up to me and kicked me sevral times before spitting next to.
"you don't deserve to live, your worthless and make our lives hell, you can't do anything right"
he was about to say something else when he was interupted by the doorbell.
oh god i forgot frankie was coming for me. dad stormed out of the kitchen at charged at the door. i heard he shout at frankie, i was still in tears, why does it always have to be me, what did i ever do apart from live in this world.
i heard dad shout at me to get to the front door. whilst i atempted to get up i heard footsteps coming into the kitchen and felt a hand grab my arm and pull me up. i pulled my arm away and fell into the wall, my dad saw this as an opportunity to slap me round the face and punch me again in the stomach. i ran out the kitchen and headed towards the door before getting hit again, i had tears pouring down my face. what was frankie going to think of me?
"i....i won't be a minuete... i'm just gonna put some shoes on"
i stuttered whilst speaking he just loooked at me and nodded, i could see tears welling up in his eyes, he must of heard it or my marks must be visable.
i walked back down the hallway slowley and got my shoes out the cupboard. after putting them on my parents walked out the kitchen and towards me.
"tell anyone we'll kill you" my mum threatened me "you never do anything right" she added in.
"go away and NEVER come back" my dad yelled at me, i cried even more and ran down the hallway towards the front door, i looked behind me and yelled at them.
"i hate you, you've changed, i hate you!"
i slammed the front door dehind me with all my strentgh then looked at frankie who looked upset.
i threw my arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder.
"i'm sorry i'm really sorry" i whispered to him inbetween my tears an short breaths
"it's okay, lets get you out of here"
he said hugging me back, he pulled his head away and wrapped his arms around me and walked towards his car. he opened the passenger door and let me in then he got in the drivers seat himself before quickly pulling away and headed towards the park to meet the others. i took one last look at my house as it disappeard onto the distance.
i can't do this anymore, i just can't. i have nowhere to go. they hate me, maybe there right i am no good for nothing, maybe i was just a huge mistake that world should never of had......


please r&r and let me know what you think. thanks all
sophie xx
Sign up to rate and review this story