Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life is fun but death is peacefull

tears and a place to stay

by deadromancex 0 reviews

tears flood the scene and a place to stay is offerd.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-27 - Updated: 2011-06-27 - 747 words

1Original
sorry it's been a while but her it is :) enjoy
gerards p.o.v

me and mikey were the first to arrive, so to pass the time we had a race up to the swings and of course....... i won! mikeys excuse for losing was 'i have asthma' or 'you cheated' bless his little heart.
after seeing who could go the highest on the swings with out falling off ray and bob finally arrived.
"'walking, talking tree!!!!! your going down" i shouted as i charged at ray.
we called him a tree cause of his awesome 'fro!!
"ahh man what the hell" ray yelled has he crashed to the ground
"i vote.." bob yelled "dog pile"
me, mikey and bob cheered as we all piled on top of ray.
"hey dudes, the two little love birds have finally arrived" mikey yelled as two figures walked towards us.
we all got off ray and he stood up and releived himself from all the grass which covered him.
"should we plow them down?" mikey turned to us all
"i think we should" i yelled
we were all about to run when i noticed that they weren't hugging out of love, frank was comforting eve and she seemed to bo crying.... hard.
"hey guys, don't, somethings up with eve, she's crying" i stopped them just in time.
we all stood and waited untill they both came to where we were.
"what's up?" i puzzled

franks p.o.v

as we arrived at the park i stopped at the car park and turned the engine off. i got out the car and walked roun to the passengers side and let eve out who was still crying her eyes out. i had no idea how bad things were but i they must be really bad from what i heard she must go through hell and back again.
we walked acroos the field to the guys who i culd ony just see in the distance.
i put my arm round eve as she put her head on my shoulder and i comforted her as we continued to treck across the field.
i hoped gerard hadn't planned to charge at me as he usally did when we meet up.
As we got closer i noticed that all the guys looked concerned they had obviously seen that eve was upset.
"what's up?" gee asked as we came to the spot where they were standing.
i looked at eve and looked back at gee.
"umm... things aren't as good as we thought, but i think eve should be the one to say"
"okay then, eve whats happened?"
she began to sob harder as she lifted her head to look at gee.
she said nothing but lifted her top up a little so that he could see her bruises.
she quickly pulled her top back down again and clung onto me.
"omg, who did this to you?" bob said from behind gee.
"m...my... parents" she broke down and fell to the floor, i quickly went down with her and kept hold of her so she wouldn't hurt herself.
i couldn't get the thoughts out of my head about eve's parents abusing her and sayiong that she was worthless, basicly calling her a mistkae, the more i thought about the more angry i got.
"what are you going to do, you can't go back home, not with them there!?" ray quietly asked with an upset tone of voice.
me and eve looked up, all there faces were filled with anger.
"i don't....k....know" she whimpered.
"she can stay at mine, i don't care what my parents say, she can't go back to hers" i ansewered
eve looked at me with tear filled eyes
"but frankie, you've done enough all ready, it's not fair on you"
"and it's not fair on you either, you've done nothing wrong"
"okay if you're sure"
"i am, now lets try and make this day alot happier!"
we all nodded our heads, ray, bob, gee and mikey walked towards the swings as i helped eve up. as soon as she was standing she turned to face me and wrapped her arms tightly around my waist
"thank-you frankie, i don't know what i'd do without you, your the best"
"i pulled her closer to me and kisssed her forehead
"i'll always be here for you no matter what"

hope its okay :L don't forget to r&r and i'll update soon :)
sophie xx
Sign up to rate and review this story