Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life is fun but death is peacefull

special moments

by deadromancex 0 reviews

the guys cheer eve up...... But now Eve's not the only one that's happy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 622 words

0Unrated
WOW over 300 views, thanks all who's been reading.
sorry it's been a while, had a lot on my mind and ficwads not been letting me update -.-
hope i haven't lost viewers..... so here it is


Franks p.o.v

The guys were so understanding, and we all saw Bob's caring side instead of the chilled out 'whatever' kinda person. Together we decided to try and give Eve the happiness she deserved.
We all walked towards the woods to see if we could find something fun to do.
As we headed over, Eve still had her head on my shoulder and i kept my arms wrapped round her losely but tight enough to make her feel safe. My feelings for Eve had grown so much stronger, and i was now convinced that i loved her, but now wasn't the time to tell her.
Once we reached the woods, Gee and Ray walked round the tree's looking for something that they said they found the other day.
"hey ray, aren't you gonna say hello to your twins" Bob shouted out pointing to the trees.
"shut it moron, just cause your jelous" ray yelled back through a pile of branches.
We carried on walking further into the woods when Eve started shivering, i realised that she took her hoodie off in the car as it had blood on it.
"you okay? Do you Want my hoodie?" i whispered to her.
She looked up at me and nodded, her eyes were red and poofy with her red and black eye liner dripping down her face.
I slipped my hoodie and helped her put it on, her face scrunched up as moved her arms.
As soon as the hoodie was on she zippped it up and wrapped her arms round my waist.
"aren't y you gonna g g et c c cold frankie?" she woundered
"nope i'll be fine as long as your okay then i will be" she looked up and smiled at her, her smile was cute and the blue in her eyes brightened even more than normal when she was angry and upset, but still looking amazing.
"hey guys look what i just found" Mikey yelled "oh..oh...oh crap" he shricked as a massive splash occoured.
We ran over to were Mikey had been standing and burst out laughing. He had round a river and leaned to far over causing him to fall in and land on his arse. Laughter flowed from Eve as she saw Mikey, it made me happy when i saw Eve laugh.
"cheers for the help guys" Mikey grumbled as him climbed out of the river.
Non of us could talk as we were laughing hard.
"Before Mikeys 'trip' me and Ray found what we were looking for..... so follow us.
Me and Eve looked at each other and she snaked her arms back round my waist, as i did the same to her and we both followed Ray and Gee.
We all ground to a hault underneath a cherry blossom tree and stared at it.
"sounds cheesy, but we choose the tree cause it reminded us of Eve on how she made out group better like the tree makes the woods better and then we did this....." Ray pointed at the tree trunk and we all glared at it and smiled.
They had carved into the trunk:
[*Ray - our personal walking talking guitarist tree
Gerard - the greatest artist and singer on earth
Mikey - the bass guitar legend
Bob - craziest drummer born
Frank - hyperest guitar playing midget ever
and Eve - the most amazing, hyper, singing bass player in the world who has completed our group
FRIENDS FOREVER< LOST WITHOUT EACH OTHER
Sign up to rate and review this story