Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life is fun but death is peacefull

special moments part 2

by deadromancex 0 reviews

Sparks fly

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-09-13 - Updated: 2011-09-13 - 499 words

0Unrated
hai guys.... ficwad cut out part of my story on 'special moments so i've put it into another chapter :) please r&r and i'll update soon.
enjoy and never let them take you alive, sophie x


franks p.o.v

"guys thats amazing, you've got it all right, especially eve's section, our group is now complete" Mikey exclaimed
Eve began to cry again and Gee looked puzzled.
"Eve, whats wrong?" Gee asked her
"Thank you guys so much, i don't know where i'd be without you, to be honest you guys complete my world, especially you frankie" Eve turned round and give me the biggest hug of my life and then, to my suprise but releif, she kissed me.

Eve's p.o.v
What Gee carved into the tree made me finally realise that i do belong somewhere.
Thinking about things tears smeared over my eyes and spilled out rolling down my cheek.
"eve, what's wrong?" Gerard asked me
"Thank you guys so much, i don't know where i'd be without you, to be honest you guys complete my world, especially you frankie"
And with that i crashed my lips onto Franks without thinking about what i was really doing, i thought he would of rejected me... but he didn't he pressed his lips harder onto mine filling the kiss with passion, it was my first kiss and it was beautiful.
I pulled away to see Frankie's eye's filled with happiness. I turned round to the guys jaws dropped.
Ray's open jaw chnged into a smirk "so.. how you gonna repay us then?"
"sorry to burst that hopefull bubble but she's mine now" Frank winked at him.
"you have my everlasting love for you guys.... and i shall repay you like this"
I walked up to ray first gave him a huge hug wihich i got in return and kissed him on the cheek, i did this to all the guys and kissed frankie on the lips again then snaked my arms around him, rested my head on his shoulder and turned back to the guys.
"happy now?" i asked
"i'm happy" ray chuckled
"i think i'll settle for that else frankie will midget attack me" gee smirked
"i'm the same height as him so what you tryna say Gee or do i have to ninja attack you?" I charged at Gee and tackled him to the ground.
"okay..okay you win" he shouted as i tickled him.
"good, i win again" i got of him and gave gee a hand up "so... what we gonna do now?"
"i vote movie's at our house" Mikey jumped in an blurted out.
"yay, we get to watch Frank jump again" Bob yelled out from behind Ray
"that's it, your dead Bryar" Frank screamed as he chased Bob out of the woods.
we all shook are heads and stared walking too the Way's house.
I'm glad i have the gang, and who'd of thought i'd ever have happiness again, especially like Frankie
Sign up to rate and review this story