Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey's here

Famous Last Words

by imjustagirlnotahero 1 review

SO here you go! Have this episode

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-07 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 1331 words - Complete

0Unrated
Amber's POV
When I hit the End button, I sighed and slipped out the front door. I walked past down the crossroad intersection, down four blocks, and up the last one. When I got to the house Mikey called home, I stopped for a moment in his front yard and looked up into his window. I saw him sitting on his bed, rocking back and forth, his arms wrapped around himself. I threw a rock at the window and he flew back, startled. When he saw me, I was his face light up and he ran down the stairs. I walked up to the door and waited for Mikey to open it. I stared out into the street, the lights flashing through the trees, the sounds of cars and birds making a song in the quiet darkness. Suddenly, a bright light came on behind me and I gasped, turning. Mikey stood in the doorway and he pulled me into a large hug, "Thanks for being here Amber. I'm still kinda, shaky."
I shrugged, "No problem. I'm glad I'm here for you."
Mikey sat down on the couch and I went into the kitchen, pulling out two mugs and turning on the coffee machine. While it brewed, I went walked back into the living room and sat next to Mikey. He laid across the couch and put his head in my lap. I ran my hands across his hair a few times and brushed the nags out of his face, "So the dream you had. It happens whenever you don't visit that place for awhile?"
"Yeah. It's like it has a mind of its own. It's trying to pull me into the world forever," a few tears slipped from his eyes onto my pants. "Please don't cry Mikey. It makes me sad to see you like this."
He sat up and looked at me, "Look Amber. I know I've only known you for about a week, but you are the best friend I've ever had. And....."
He looked away quickly, "Um... never mind." I picked his head up, "What Mikey? What's up?"
And then he kissed me.
Mikey's POV
She picked up my head, "What Mikey? What's up?" And, going against my better judgment, I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. She seemed a little surprised and I pulled myself away, "Sorry! I didn't mean to-"
Before I could finish, she pulled me back into a kiss. It was a moment before she pulled back, "Don't be sorry. Just... keep doing it." I laughed and she gave me another small kiss. The she stood up and went into the kitchen, getting the coffee I completely forgot about. She brought me a cup and she sat back down, staring into my eyes. I sipped my coffee, "Yes?"
"Just looking at how... amazing you are. It's like, as you said we've known each other for a week, , I've known you for my entire life."
I took her cup and set ours down on the table, "You remember I said we should be in a band? Well let's go up to my room and try it!" I took her hand and we ran up the stairs to my room. Amber sat on my bed and I grabbed the guitar Gerard left in my room because he couldn't play it. She already had a piece of paper out, "So what are we gonna write about?" I strummed a few chords I had thought about since I moved here. She smiled at me, "That was really good. Hmmmm... go again. Now I know, that I can't make you stay. But where's your heart? But where's your heart? But where's your,"
I stopped in amazement, "Did you just come up with that right now?" She nodded her head and I kissed her quickly, "You are amazing!" and she laughed.
By the time the sun came up, we had already finished the song and were lying on my bed. I couldn't believe it, the girl I loved was in my arms, sleeping. It was good that it was Saturday because I don't think we would have gone to school. I kissed the top of her head and pulled my arm out from under her head and tip toed down the stairs. Gerard was awake and making more coffee. The cups from last night were still on the table and I smiled, "Good morning Gerard!"
He gave me a look, "You seem to be in a good mood. What happened last night? I know that Amber came over, so...." his eyes widened, "Mikey, you didn't!"
I waved my arms, "No! No, nothing like that. Well, I kissed her and we wrote a song. That's about it." He patted me on the arm, "Good for you Mikey! I'm glad you got a girlfriend! And the song, can I hear it?"
"Yeah, I'll go get it," I ran up the stairs and grabbed the song and my guitar, Amber following quickly behind, "Morning guys! Oh, coffee!" I came up from behind her and she turned her head. I smiled and kissed her softly, "Morning Amber."
She smiled up at her, "Hmmmm. Coffee and Mikey kisses? Am I dreaming?," I laughed, "So are we singing Gerard the song?" I sighed as an answer and picked up my guitar, nodding at her to start.
Amber started singing, me almost stopping to listen,
"Now, I know that I can't make you stay,
But where's your heart?
But where's your heart?
But where's your...

And I know there's nothing I can say,
To change that part.
To change that part.
To change...

So many bright lights that cast a shadow,
But can I speak?
Well, is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete?

A life that's so demanding,
I get so weak.
A love that's so demanding,
I can't speak.

I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving.
Nothing you can say could stop me going home.

Can you see my eyes are shining bright?
'Cause I'm out here on the other side
Of a jet black hotel mirror.
And I'm so weak.

Is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete?
A love that's so demanding,
I get weak.

I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving.
Nothing you can say could stop me going home.

I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving.
Nothing you can say could stop me going home.

These bright lights are always blinding me.
These bright lights are always blinding me.

I say

I see you lying next to me.
With words I thought I’d never speak.
Awake and unafraid.
Asleep or dead

(I can see ,I see you lying)

'Cause I see you lying next to me.
With words I thought I’d never speak.
Awake and unafraid.
Asleep or dead?

'Cause I see you lying next to me.
With words I thought I’d never speak.
Awake and unafraid.
Asleep or dead?

'Cause I see you lying next to me.
With words I thought I’d never speak.
Awake and unafraid.
Asleep or dead?


I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
(Or dead!)
Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving.
Nothing you can say could stop me going home.
(Or dead!)

I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
(Or dead!)
Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving.
Nothing you can say could stop me going home.
(Or dead!)

I am not afraid to keep on living.
I am not afraid to walk this world alone.
Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving.
Nothing you can say could stop me going home."
Sign up to rate and review this story