Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mikey's here

Gerard to Mikey Conversation

by imjustagirlnotahero 1 review

I waws original going to call this "Man to Man Conversation" but I like my title better!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-08 - Updated: 2011-06-08 - 277 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's POV
My little brother and a girl he just met were singing the most amazing song. "Nothing you could say could stop me from going home." Mikey looked up fro his guitar, "Gerard, close your mouth. You're drooling a bit. Amber laughed and sipped her coffee, "Was I really that horrible?"
I shook my head, "No you were amazing. You weren't 'that horrible' whatever that is." She smiled and ran upstairs. I turned to Mikey, "So you and Amber... you know," I used some hand motions I knew he would understand. He gave me a look, "Gerard, what the hell are you doing?"
I shook my head and sighed, "Are you and Amber, like, dating or anything?" Mikey looked towards the stairs, "No, not yet. I was gonna ask her... sometime." I opened my mouth to say something, but Amber came running down the stairs in her jeans and Mikey's Anthrax shirt, "What you guys talking 'bout?"
Mikey looked to me with desperation in his eyes, a 'please-don't-say-anything-I'll-do-it-myself' look. My eyes turned up to the ceiling, "Nothing Amber, just that your song was amazing and someday I’ll steal it from you."
She scoffed, "Sure, that'll happen."
Suddenly, my phone rang and "Yesterday" by Pencey Prep sounded in the whole house. I picked it up and put it on speakerphone, "Yes Frank?"
"You guys need to make a band. Like, now."
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Sorry for the short chapter. I gotta shove off to school in a bit. But gasp!!!! cliffhanger!
Tomorrow will be the shocking okay maybe not that shocking answer to why Frank needs them to make a band! Can't wait for then!
Amber (the author)
Sign up to rate and review this story