Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never for Best, Never for Worst

Principles of the Principal

by atomiclithium 0 reviews

The boys visit the Principal.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 336 words - Complete

0Unrated
"This has gone too far." Mr. Smith, the balding principal shouted. I concentrated on the massive vein that was popping out of his forehead.

Basically, everyone that he thought was involved got sent to his office: Joss, Zach, Dominic, Myself, Frank, and even Mikey were the suspected criminals in this event.

The furious principal sat down in his over-sized swivel chair and interlocked his pudgy fingers.
After a moment of pause, he took a deep breath.

"What is going on?"
No one said a word.
"I will not tolerate such behavior in my school!"
He pounded on the desk with his fist. We all jumped at the sudden boom, but none of us spoke.
"This is the second time you Way boys have been in my office this week."

Okay, so I did write lyrics all over the chemistry tables, in Sharpie. Mikey didn't have anything to do with it, though. Everyone knew that Mr. Smith was a chauvinist bastard.

"Do I have to threaten?"
"That would be illegal." Frank replied with such snide that it made me smile.
"Not if I got the police involved."

I lost my smile and flinched; I didn't care if anybody in this room went to jail, except Mikey. He had no part in this, once again.
"So if one of you don't start talking, i'm going to have to take further action."
"I just got punched," Frank said with a shrug, "no biggie."
"'No biggie'," Mr Smith mocked, "is that supposed to be a pun on your height?"

Frank glared at him like he was about to jump over the unorganized desk and choke him out.
"At least, tell me who did it so I can punish somebody for all of your behavior?"

Jesse nervously glanced at Frank, who was two seats from his own.
"It was Jesse."

Frank hung his head in shame and Jesse cringed, obvious pain in his eyes.
Mr. Smith smiled and looked at Jesse.
"See you tomorrow, boys."

We all raced out the door.
Sign up to rate and review this story