Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never for Best, Never for Worst

Cheers for Sweet Revenge

by atomiclithium 1 review

Gerard and Joss start fighting, and Frank and Jesse join the feud.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 397 words - Complete

1Exciting
Calculus was the only class I had with Jesse, and the only class I enjoyed.

"Hey." Jesse said after another boring lecture from Mrs. Gates.
We were in the hallway by my next class, English. It was the last class of the day, so I was fairly happy. Plus, I got to spend a little time with Jesse.
"Joss alert." Jesse coughed when he caught up to me.
I glanced over Jesse's shoulder at Joss and Dominic. He was looking for trouble.

The late bell rang, sending students still in the hall scrambling toward their class. By this time, Frank had found Joss and joined his group.

"Why don't you guys go to class, before I leave permanent trademarks on your face?" I spat, the incident of earlier today becoming fresh in my memory.
"Is that supposed to be a threat," Frank chimed in, a menacing smile set on his face, "or are you hitting on me?"
I felt my face go cherry red. I did still have feelings for Frank, even if he didn't for me.
"Don't lie to yourself, Frank."

I saw the absolute hatred in his eyes, but I saw the truth behind them.
"What are you talking about?" He said, shakily and unconvincingly.
"It was you this morning, wasn't it?"
I got no reply back, but an incoherent sound from Joss.
"I'm going to have to agree with Frankie on this one," Joss said, grabbing his shoulder playfully, "What are you trying to say?"
I bit my tongue. I wanted revenge, bad.

"Frank is gay."
Frank lost the tough guy act and widened his eyes.
"What, Frank? Never!" Joss shook Frank lightly.

Jesse noticed the change in Frank's reaction and stepped in front of me.
"You lying sack of shit." Jesse said fiercely.

I instantly regretted calling Frank gay, whether if it was true or not.

"Y'know," Dominic said, "It's bad to spread rumors.
Which was hypocritical of him to say, of course.

Frank looked like he didn't know what to do.

"Face it, kid," Frank said, with tears started to form in his mesmerizing, hazel eyes, "you're just jealous."
"Jealous of what, you?" Jesse replied, his hands clenched into fists.
"You're jealous because Gerard is in love with me."

It all happened at once. Dominic and Joss were beyond astonished, I almost passed out, and Jesse punched Frank right in the face.
Sign up to rate and review this story