Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never for Best, Never for Worst

Lunch Break

by atomiclithium 0 reviews

The guys; Ray, Bob, Gerard, and Mikey, talk about what happened earlier.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2011-06-11 - Updated: 2011-06-12 - 214 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Ooh. Nice shiner." Ray Toro said while I put my lunch tray at the end of the table. Bob Bryar, Ray, and Mikey were the only friends I could hold on to after I came out, other than Jesse Stone. Jesse was also gay, but he came out before I did. He was the reason I came out in the first place. Admittedly, I had a crush on Jesse. Frank was a whole other story.

I touched the new bruise around my eye and sighed. No one had to ask who did it.

"Yeah," I started saying, cracking a fake smile, "I passed out on the sidewalk."
"How did no one find you?" Bob asked, munching on a carrot.
I shrugged. "I was only out there for about three hours. Mikey found me and forced me to come here."
"So wait," Ray said, catching that I said three hours, "Why were you out that late?"
"I couldn't sleep," I lied, earning side glances from Mikey, "I went for a walk."
"Bad idea. You have to remember that we live in New York's retarded brother."
I chuckled and nodded.

The bell rang as soon as I started digging into my cheeseburger. I shouted and slammed the burger down on the plate and threw it away.
Sign up to rate and review this story