Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never for Best, Never for Worst

Jesse too?

by atomiclithium 0 reviews

Jesse, without knowing that Gerard has plans with Frank, stops him in the hallway to 'talk'.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-12 - Updated: 2011-06-13 - 279 words - Complete

0Unrated
It was Friday. Classes were more hyped than usual. Good food was actually being served for lunch. All of this didn't matter to me, of course. The only good thing that was planned for me today was that I was going to see Frank, now that we were back together.

By the time Chemistry was over, I couldn't concentrate on anything. Lunch was next, and that was all that mattered. My mind was so sidetracked, I didn't notice Jesse was trying to flag me down.

"Hey!" I finally hear from Jesse. I lazily looked over.
"Hi." I replied, not really wanting to talk to him.
"What was that, last night?"
"Uh, yeah. About that, Jesse." I rubbed my neck, not wanting to start an awkward conversation.
"Listen, Gerard. I hope you were kidding about Frank."
I furrowed my eyebrows as my heart started racing.
"Why is that?" I shakily replied.

Jesse stopped walking and faced me. I looked around at the empty hallway, taking notice that everyone had gone to lunch.
While I was looking around, Jesse pushed me into the lockers.
"What are you doing?!" I yelled.
Jesse came closer to me and held me against the cold metal. No one was around to witness whatever was going to happen.

Just as I was about to knee Jesse in the crotch, he tilted my head and passionately kissed me.

I was not good with unwanted surprises.

I quickly shoved him away, causing him to stumble backwards and to hit the lockers on the opposite side of the hall.
"I... i'm sorry." I stumbled and paced toward the cafeteria.

I could not shake the staggering look on Jesse's face.
Sign up to rate and review this story