Categories > Original > Romance > iJobuscus

The Missing

by Jazomaniac 0 reviews

Toby and Justine continue to try to hide it, and some seperation.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 942 words

0Unrated
A/N; FINALLY! I know it's kinda sucky... but I'll do a better one soon! Thanks for waiting! ENJOY!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Toby slapped his alarm clock as it went off and groaned. He had stayed at Justine's apartment last night until three in the morning, forgetting he had to get up only five hours later. He got up and stretched as he yawned. He walked around his bed and over to his closet, getting out the usual, jeans and a Tobuscus t-shirt. After Toby showered and got ready, he walked out the door to go to a meeting, grabbing his keys and phone as he went.

He looked through his few text messages and opened his and Justine's conversation. She had sent him a text that morning, asking if he wanted to go to the movies with her, Jenna and Breanne later. He texted her back, telling her he'd love to but he had meetings and such today, and to have fun with her sisters.

He drove to the place where his first meeting and sighed. He'd much rather spend the day with Justine, but he had to keep his priorities in line.

Justine sighed as she read Toby's text. She was sad that he couldn't spend time with her today, but she knew it was just a part of their job. They had meetings, sometime all day, like Toby does today. At least she got to spend time with her sisters.

"Well, Toby can't make it, he has work." Justine said aloud to her sisters.

"Awe, that's too bad." Jenna said. Justine nodded in agreement and sighed.

"Oh well! Now we can see a chick flick!" Breanne said. Justine laughed.

"We could have anyways, Toby doesn't care." Justine stated.

"Maybe he doesn't care cause he looooves you." Jenna said with a wink.

"Hehe, yeah sure sure." Justine said quietly, looking at her phone for a cover up. She hated lying to her sisters, although she really didn't know if Toby loved her.

"Well, what are we gonna see then?"

"How about Water for Elephants?" Beanne suggested

"Sounds good!" Justine said in agreement.

Toby got out of all of his meetings early so he decided to call Justine. When she didn't answer, he was worried at first. Then he remembered she was going to the movies and that's probably where she was. He decided to just text her and tell her he was free for the rest of the day if she wanted him to hang out, and that if not, that was fine. So instead of calling Justine, he decided he would do a Lazy Vlog for the day. He pulled out his iPhone and went to record the video.

Justine and her sisters walked out of the theater, all had a tear in their eye.

"That was so good!" Jenna said.

"It was, too bad Toby couldn't have came. He would have liked it," Justine said, then she pulled her phone out of her pocket to check her messages. She smiled when she saw Toby's.

"So what are we going to do now?" Breanne asked.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Justine asked, keeping her and Toby's conversation open so she could say something back once she knew what they were gonna do.

"I'm hungry." Jenna said then they all laughed as her stomach grumbled loudly.

"Food?" Justine asked with a little laugh. They nodded. "Alright, where to?"

"How about.. Subway?" Jenna asked.

"Sounds good! I think Toby's gonna join us, he's around and got out of work early."

"You guys sure hang out a lot." Breanne commented. Justine just shrugged and walked away, texting Toby.

Justine; Hey! Yeah of course you can hang out! We're going to Subway, you can join us if you want :)

Toby; Well of course I want too! I miss you! :(

Justine; Aww, I miss you too! :D I'll see you soon kay?

Toby; Aight, see ya beautiful.

Justine; Awww :)

Toby put his phone in his pocket and sprinted to his car. He knew Justine was near Subway, so he wanted to get there quickly. He couldn't help but smile, just thinking about Justine. He drove to Subway and saw Justine waiting outside for him. He pulled up her and rolled down his window.

"Follow me, kay?" He smiled as she nodded. He rolled up his window as he drove off to the other side of the parking lot. He parked out of sight of Subway and got out of his car and waited for her.

Justine walked over to his car, a cute smile on her face. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. Toby grinned and wrapped his arms around her.

"Hey there cutie." Toby said, breaking the silence.

"Hi." She said, pulling away. She stepped back and cleared her throat. "How are you?"

"I'm great, you?"

"I'm hungry." She said with a smile. Toby laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Let's get you some food then!"

Justine and Toby walked together until they got close to the sub shop, then they stood a little farther apart. Keeping their hands to themselves. They walked into Subway and saw that Bre and Jenna were already eating so they walked up to the counter to order. Toby paid for their food then went and sat in the booth across from Jenna and Justine sat next to him. She tried to stay far enough away, but somehow she was right next to him. So close she could feel his body heat. She loved it, needless to say.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Hope you liked it! Reviews are amazing!
Sign up to rate and review this story