Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Absent Heart

In the Bush

by soccerbunny 4 reviews

A conversation in the bush, and an impending 'sleepover'.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-06-14 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 763 words - Complete

2Hot
About a week later, the only people that knew about the boys' relationship were Spencer's supportive, art-student big brother Ryan, who lived all the way in Los Angeles, and Ryan's little grey kitten, Jon.
Lately, Spencer had taken to walking Brendon home from school, kissing him goodbye a few houses down so that, should Brendon's parents happen to be looking out the window, they wouldn't see their son making out with his secret boyfriend. Then they would walk to the Urie household, Brendon jogging up to the door and waving, sometimes secretly signing a heart to Spencer, blowing a kiss under the pretense of coughing. Usually, it would just end up looking like Brendon just smacked himself in the mouth.
Spencer would affectionately roll his eyes and continue up the street until he reached his own home, 14 houses later.
Today, Brendon had pushed Spencer into a large, hallowed-out, green bush in his yard ("I made this yesterday! It's a fort. I like forts!") and started making out with him. No one could see them thanks to the leafy canopy that covered them like a blanket.
"Bren-" Spencer tried to say something around Brendon's lips, and he tried to think of a coherent sentence, which was getting harder and harder to do as Brendon's hands tangled in his hair.
"Brendon!"
Spencer sat up, which only made the situation worse, because now Brendon was sitting in his lap.
"What?" Brendon pouted, rubbing his head where a stray branch had poked him.
"We are literally 15 feet from your front door!"
Brendon grinned and pushed Spencer back down, "So? Even if my parents did happen to walk outside, they wouldn't be able to see anything."
He didn't mention that anyone standing within a 5 foot radius would be able to hear exactly what was going on. Spencer rolled his eyes and tried to focus on the tiny, dark brown spider that was crawling dangerously close to his head, but that was a little difficult when Brendon was starting to suck on his neck. His mind went completely numb for a few seconds until Brendon bit down (rather hard) on his sensitive skin. Spencer unhappily pushed Brendon off of him and clapped a hand to the spot on his throat where he could already feel a hickey forming.
"Goddammit Brendon! My grandma is coming over later! How am i going to explain this to a seventy-year-old?"
Brendon shrugged and looked like he was about to make an immature joke when his phone buzzed in the pocket of his navy blue skinny jeans. He took it out and squeaked in happiness once he had read the message. Spencer raised an eyebrow as Brendon flung his arms around his neck.
"My parents are going on a business trip for the next three days!"
Spencer didn't see why that was such earth-shatteringly good news, because Brendon would undoubtedly sprain or break or fracture something of vital importance without his parents to keep him in line. Just in the one week span of their relationship so far, Spencer had prevented Brendon from walking into several doors, tripping over a fire hydrant, and spilling his Red Bull all over his guitar. Brendon saw the dismayed look on Spencer's face and pulled up the corners of Spencer's mouth, forcing him to smile and said, "This is a good thing Spencer. Good thing."
"Well," Spencer mused, "it will be a good thing, if you can manage for three whole days by yourself."
Brendon face-palmed and replied, "That's the point Spencer! I won't be home alone because tomorrow night you are coming over for a sleepover." Spencer raised an eyebrow as Brendon's mischievous smile grew even bigger.
"A sleepover?"
Brendon nodded and suddenly jumped into Spencer's lap, straddling his hips and grinding down, letting Spencer feel his erection.
"Feel free to interpret 'sleepover' however you please." Brendon said seductively. He then proceeded to kiss Spencer goodbye (for the next ten minutes) and crawl out from under the bush, brushing the dirt out of his hair and making his way awkwardly, due to the fact that he still had a raging hard-on, to his porch, winking at the bush Spencer was still in before walking inside.
Spencer practically sprinted all the way home to let his mom know that he wouldn't be home after school tomorrow, and tried not to put any inappropriate emphasis behind the word, 'sleepover'.


--
Yup, it's about to get smutty up in here. As always, review or risk being tossed off of the playset in my backyard. It's more painful than it sounds.
Sign up to rate and review this story