Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Coven Of Hogwarts

Chapter 13

by GhostofHP

The story continues...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-15 - 4467 words

?Blocked
A/N:
To all that have reviewed, thank you! To all that have not- what’s wrong with you, can’t you type with one hand? The plot thickens and I inject a bit more humor to the story. Enjoy!

Chapter 13- How the Grass is Always Greener

Daphne Greengrass woke up with soaked pajamas bottoms, she had just had the most intense sexual dream of involving a boy. It wasn’t the first time she had a sexual dream that left her wet, she used to dream about Cedric Diggory, Victor Crumb, and several professional Quiddich players somewhat regularly, but she had never felt like she had experienced multiple orgasms while sleeping. What made this particularly odd was the boy she had been dreaming about. Harry Potter was not on her list of guys she had wanted to snog or drag into a broom closet. Daphne hadn’t been a Voldemort supporter, so it had nothing to do with Harry’s ultimate defeat of the Dark Lord, she didn’t like Potter because he seemed to kick the Slytherin’s ass in Quiddich every year, and she loved watching Quiddich as well as she loved being in Slytherin.

Daphne’s family descended from an old wizarding line, mostly pureblood, but not elitist like the Malfoy’s. The Greengrass’s could trace their family tree back to Hogwarts founder’s days. They were known for being exceptionally bright and cunning, Daphne actually was surprised she ended up in Slytherin over Ravenclaw, because behind Hermione and Susan Bones she was one of the best students in her class. Her father was a Slytherin, her mother a Ravenclaw, and tracing back through the family history her clan had dominated those houses. She was happy to accept the Slytherin colors and knew she would make her house proud. She scored many points for her house with her class work; she was also a Prefect this year. Daphne was now regarded as the shining star of her house, Pansy Parkinson, who had been the top girl of Slytherin more for her power cascading from dating Malfoy had fallen from the spotlight.

To most that looked upon her, Daphne didn’t stand out in a crowd, she wore almost no makeup, and her pale green eyes were large and beautiful but were not striking. She had a slim frame that she had hid under her robes for seven years, she weighed 110 pounds soaking wet and was an average height of five and a half feet tall. Her dark brown hair was cut short just kissing her shoulders with a straight line of bangs just above her eye brows. She loved classical music and reading and writing stories over much socializing with classmates, but her academic status was just about the only good thing among the Slytherin 7th year’s so she was respected. She was mildly pleased that her body seemed to finally maturing and she had actually moved up a cup size over the last year to a 32B from an A cup.

Daphne thought through the dream she had just experienced, she had been in a dark forest, and at first had been scared, but soon she saw a white stag walking through the forest, it glowed with energy and she followed it to a clearing. In the clearing was a man facing away from her; he had dark messy hair and was completely naked facing away from her. She remembered looking over his taut body and feeling excited. The Stag walked directly into the man and his back rippled with energy as the stag joined his body. Glowing, the man turned toward Daphne, she squinted her eyes against the bright light, but she did notice the man was rocking great abdominal muscles and his cock, which was hanging between his legs, was quite impressive. It wasn’t until her eyes adjusted to the bright light that she realized the man’s eyes were emerald green, and although he wore no glasses she knew exactly who the glowing figure in front of her was.

Harry walked toward her and once he got closer, a foot or two away he smiled and the light that burst from his mouth swallowed her body in its glow. The next thing Daphne knew she was floating above a large four poster bed looking down upon her lying on silken cream colored sheets and she was naked. Harry Potter was just as naked and he was between her legs giving her the tongue lashing of a lifetime. She noticed she was wearing makeup, her lips a candy apple red, her cheeks had a rosy blush, and her eyes were shadowed in a light green that complimented her eyes. She looked downright sexy, her legs wrapping around one of the most famous heads at Hogwarts and she loved it. Harry was giving her oral sex like she had only dreamed about.

Daphne had never been with any boy for real, her only sexual experience had been with a girl who she had spent some time with last summer at a magical retreat for gifted witches in Italy. The witch, who was named Wendy, was American and was very smart and lived in Massachusetts, she had been Daphne’s tent-mate at the retreat, and the two had gotten along quite well. Wendy was a bit more developed than Daphne, and while she had been getting undressed the night before they were to leave camp, she had caught Daphne looking at her chest. Daphne had apologized, saying she was jealous of how big Wendy’s breasts were, Wendy had told Daphne she had the toughest time fending off Wizards because of her womanly curves. Last year she had almost been raped by three boys at her school, but had jinxed them all into toads. Boys had backed off, but she still was uncomfortable with how even grown wizards treated her. Daphne had hugged her as Wendy had broken down into tears, Wendy still wearing only panties. The embrace soon turned into something else and soon Wendy and Daphne were kissing and touching each other all over, bring each other to climax with their fingers. They had slept naked in the same bed that night and Daphne had been so happy, the next morning she wept about having to leave Wendy, although they promised to write and even visit each other after graduation.

Daphne watched herself in her dream release Harry from between her legs and rolled him over so he was on his back. She then slid down and grabbed his large engorged cock and licked the shaft while looking into his eyes. Suddenly she was sucked into the Green of his eyes and the Green turned into a grass covered English lawn, surrounded by beautiful gardens. She was in her parent’s country estate, this time being shagged silly by Harry Potter, he was behind her and she was on her knees, the smell of lilacs filling her nose as she orgasmed repeatedly from the amazing fucking she was getting from Harry.

That was when she had woken up, she had looked around her dorm but the other girls in her year had already left for breakfast. She changed quickly into her normal school robes, but she did put on makeup the exact same way that she had seen herself in the dream as well as some very naughty black lace panties and bra that her younger sister had bought her as a lark, blushing at the memory of the dream she just had. She then set out to get something to eat, and to find Harry Potter.

Harry meanwhile was having a delicious breakfast of Fried eggs on toast and very crispy bacon; he loved bacon, mostly because at the Dursley’s he had never gotten more than crumbs between his Uncle and Cousin gobbling it down so quickly. Harry was glad he had left the Dursley’s the way he had, sure he could have been the bigger man and left them in peace, but after torturing him for his entire existence in their home, Harry felt like some retribution was necessary. Harry had come back to Privet drive over last summer and had walked into his Aunt and Uncles home during breakfast. He still could remember the look on his uncle’s face as he lifted his wand and cursed him. He supposed his uncle may have been able to get the curse removed, but the possibility still existed that his pride and unwillingness to acknowledge the Wizarding world might keep him under the curse for his life. Harry chuckled to himself over the thought of his uncle trying to live a normal existence with a penis shaped like a pipe cleaner and have testicles the size of grapefruit.

His aunt was next; as she screamed in terror he cursed her with a compulsion charm to sniff his uncle’s ass all the time. As Petunia was on her knees working her nose into his uncle’s backside Harry turned to Dudley, who looked terrified. Harry had been touched at Dudley’s change in opinion of Harry since the Dementor attack, so he decided to be merciful. Dudley’s memory was obliviated of Harry, Vernon, and Petunia. Harry then gave him a compulsion charm to move from the country and begin training underprivileged children boxing. Last he had checked using some of the new friends he made in America while there; Dudley was doing quite well at a gym in Brooklyn, NY.

Harry caught the eye of Headmistress McGonigle, who agreed at once to meet with him over his inheritances and house standing, she had time that upcoming Friday evening and Harry agreed to meet with her. That being taken care of Harry headed down to the Greenhouses for Herbology. Hours later he came up to the castle for Lunch and had the feeling of been watched throughout his meal, but every time he looked around the great hall, he couldn’t see anyone staring in his direction. Finishing his lunch, Harry went off to see Professor Wood for his individual work session.

Harry entered the door of Carling’s classroom to find the room empty and the walls were surrounded in candles. Professor Wood had closed the windows that bordered one side of the classroom, so it was relatively dark with just the candle light.

“Hello? Professor?” called Harry into the empty chamber.

“Harry, you have come for your lesson, but today will be a bit different than past lessons.” Carling whispered in the chamber, Harry looked around trying to find her but she seemed to speaking out of thin air.

“What do you have in mind Professor, I mean Carling?” asked Harry.

“Harry I challenge you to a dual, if you win you may do whatever you desire with me, but if I win, you’ll have to win another Quiddich match in order to play again. Do you accept?” the echoing voice said.

“Yes, uh sure.” Said Harry, his mind racing trying to come up with a battle plan.

“Alright Harry, you have one minute to game plan, then we begin, keep your attack to stunners or minor jinxes and defensive spells, oh and I hope you don’t mind being in the dark until we begin,” whispered Carling as the candles went out leaving Harry in total darkness.

Thinking quickly Harry whipped his invisibility cloak out and cast silencing charms on his feet so we could not be heard. He then crept toward the wall he knew was a few steps to his right. He then cast a spell on the bricks on the wall to form a platform several meters above him. He then used the “invisible stairs” charm to climb to the platform and he waited crouched with his wand drawn for the minute to expire. Moments later the candles relight themselves and a red stunner flew from across the room to where Harry had been standing when the lights went out. Harry could see the direction the spell came from, but not the caster. He had a second to scan before another curse flew at the platform he was on smashing it to pieces.

Harry leapt and did a forward flip landing in a crouch, his invisibility cloak still covering him. He then cast a spell that caused the room to illuminate with an incredibly bright light. Finally finding what he was looking for, he noticed a shadow against the wall he was facing not 20 feet from him. He cast a stunner at where the shadow was directing from and heard a muffled thump he then pulled off his cloak and walked over to where the shadow had been and reached down and found a hard mass in mid air, he tugged at the mass and pulled a thin cloak off a human form. Looking down at the body before him, he saw a 7th year Slytherin he barely knew named Daphne Greengrass, her face frozen and looking up at him. Then everything went black.


Harry slowly opened his eyes and was on his back on the floor of Professor Wood’s classroom. Carling stood looking down at him with a smirk on her face. Harry slowly sat up and looked around, Daphne Greengrass sat on a chair looking a bit worried and nervous.

“How do you feel Harry?” asked Carling.

“Fine, a bit confused as to why Ms. Greengrass here was trying to curse me, and a bit pissed off that it seems you got the drop on me, but other than that I’m peachy.” Harry replied.

“Well that is an interesting story Harry, I afraid I can only tell you part of the story myself though,” answered Carling, “I noticed Ms. Greengrass slip into my classroom behind you, she was wearing a short term, but somewhat effective cloak, with a decent invisibility charm on it, but one that doesn’t hide shadows. Not as good as your cloak Harry, this is quite an amazing magical object Harry.” Carling held Harry’s cloak and inspected it with a look of wonder. She continued, “Since I was planning on testing your abilities, I figured this gave me an extra advantage, so I cast an imperious curse on her and used her to attack you while I located your position. Worked like a charm to, I appreciate the use of your body Ms. Greengrass.”

Harry stared at her with his mouth agape, he couldn’t believe Carling had used an unforgivable curse on a student, but as he thought about what she had done he began to laugh, what a stroke of genius, she had never put Daphne in any real danger. If it had been a real battle, it was a terrific strategy.

“Unusual but brilliant Professor,” said Harry smiling.

Carling looked down at Harry and smiled, and then turned toward Daphne and her smile turned into a stern look.

“I’m glad Mr. Potter thinks my strategy was brilliant, but I’m very interested in why you are following him with an invisibility cloak on and why you were going to spy on our lesson.” Carling asked with a dead serious tone.

Daphne’s face couldn’t have been paler at the moment, her eyes darted from Professor Wood to Harry and back again. Harry noticed she looked different than her usual self, more make up maybe? Her lips seemed full and moist, a bright candy apple red, and her eyes were a lovely pale green.

“I just wanted to talk to Harry, I honestly thought he was ducking into an empty room and was about to reveal myself before I heard your voice and then I was moving of my own accord. I never learned how to shake off an imperio curse.” Daphne stuttered.

“Why did you need to talk to me Daphne? I would say this conversation we are having right now is the longest we’ve ever had,” Harry asked.

“Well, it’s um embarrassing,” Daphne began looking back and forth between Harry and Professor Wood. “I had a dream, and you were in it Harry and I felt that I needed to talk to you because of it.”

Harry got a very serious look on his face, he had learned a long time ago that you should always Pay attention to your dreams, Arthur Weasley would agree considering he’d of died if Harry hadn’t told anyone what he saw in his dreams.

“What was the dream about?” asked Harry.

Daphne described how she had seen a stag walking through a forest that glowed.

“Like a Patronus?” asked Harry.

“Yes, well I suppose it was a Patronus,” answered Daphne.

She continued her story, how the Stag had walked into a clearing and then absorbed into Harry, she did leave out the fact Harry was quite naked at the time. She went on to say she had seen Harry glow white and envelop her in the light.

“You realize my Patronus is a stag?” asked Harry.

Both Carling and Daphne looked at Harry with surprise, only those who were close friends had seen Harry’s Stag erupt from his wand.

“What happened next?” asked Harry.
“Well, like I said the light covered me and then I sort of was floating and watching myself, uh with you on a bed, and we… you see we were,” Daphne fell silent.

“You and Mr. Potter were having sex?” asked Carling, a look of interest on her face.

“Well, yeah, we had amazing sex actually,” said Daphne as her cheeks flushed red.

“Interesting,” said Harry and Carling at the same time.

“Ms. Greengrass, I would like to discuss your punishment later tonight in my office, meet me at 8 pm, Mr. Potter since you failed our exercise today I will see you next week. You both are dismissed.” Carling said.

Harry stood up and took back his cloak, stuffing it into a pocket and then he and Daphne made their way out of the classroom, but Harry did take note of Carling’s expression while they left, she was staring at Daphne with a look of surprise and glee, like something significant had just happened. Harry closed the classroom door behind them, and then led Daphne down the corridor to a truly empty classroom. Daphne looked surprised as Harry led her inside and locked the door behind him.

“Harry, I’m sorry about sneaking around after you like some sort of groupie, I…” Daphne began.

“You swear no one has ever told you what form my Patronus takes, you swear on your magical core?” interrupted Harry.

“Yes, yes I swear,” replied Daphne.

“Then there is only one thing we need to do,” replied Harry with a small smile.

“What’s that Harry?” asked Daphne timidly.

Harry smiled, whipped out his wand and transfigured a desk into a four poster bed with silken cream colored sheets, Daphne face flashed a look of surprise before turning to Harry and smiling slyly.

“Ms. Greengrass, I believe we need to reenact your dream as close as we can, and see what happens, I’m not sure what it is but we have to do it… literally,” whispered Harry.

“Well Mr. Potter, if you insist, for the sake of my dream, let’s get to it.” Daphne said breathlessly.

Daphne couldn’t believe what was happening, her first time was going to be with Harry Potter, if Tracy Davis had told her this yesterday she would slapped Tracy and then laughed her ass off, instead it seemed her wet dream was coming true. Harry removed his robes and shorts and soon stood in front of her naked and looking quite hot. Daphne was amazed at his body and she studied him from head to toe, lingering on the abundant size of his sex.

“I’m glad you seem to like what you’re looking at Ms. Greengrass, but for this to work you may have to remove some of your own clothes.” Harry said softly.

Shaking her head, she quickly closed her eyes and removed her robes and was soon standing in her lacy black knickers. She opened one eye slowly, trying to see if Harry looked happy or disappointed with her almost nude form. Daphne saw Harry looking her over, and any thought he was disappointed went away when his cock went from somewhat limp to proudly pointing right at her, she smiled and walked toward him. His cock brushed against her belly as his hands grasped the sides of her face and he kissed her.

Daphne Greengrass had never kissed a boy, and Harry’s kiss had made her want to collapse and turn into a puddle of goo right then and there. He thankfully scooped up her slight form and held her close, the heat from his body warming her. She managed to wrap her legs around his waist and kissed him as if he was the last person on earth. Daphne could feel magical energy flow from Harry, and she absorbed it like a sponge feeling it raise the hairs on her neck and arms, also making her panties become soaked in anticipation. Harry laid her down onto the bed and kissed her chin, down to her neck, over her collar bone and then to cleavage. He released her breasts from her bra, and carefully cupped each in turn, kissing her nipples and causing them to harden. Licking and sucking on each nipple in turn caused Daphne to gasp and utter a low long moan of desire.

Harry worked his way down to her navel, delighted to find a pierced stud with a small emerald on the tip. Harry pulled off her panties and admired her small tuft of brown hair, glistening in anticipation. Just as Daphne had dreamt, Harry began licking her wet slit with patience and dexterity; she quickly had her first orgasm after a few minutes of his talented tongue lashing. She nudged him over onto his back and slid down the large bed to grasp his pleasure wand. Daphne’s petite hands couldn’t grasp Harry’s engorged cock in just one hand, she did however know a wonderful charm she had read in an underground teen witch magazine that had circulated through the house dorms for charming certain body parts to magically expand. Grabbing her wand from the floor by the bed where it had fallen, she pointed to her throat and whispered the enchantment, then did the same to her lower torso. Licking his long shaft, she then slowly took each of his 12 inches until she had his entire length stuffed into her mouth.

Harry looked down at the petite brunette; she looked incredibly erotic sucking his cock like a professional deep throat porn star. She kept her eyes locked on Harry’s the entire time, Harry got lost in her pale green eyes and her warm wet embrace of his rigid manhood. Daphne sucked him slowly bobbing her head up and down, never losing suction, when Harry’s precum was sucked out of his cock, Daphne felt like there was a party in her mouth, and everyone was invited. The sensation that a few drops had working their way down her throat filled her with the same feeling of fire whiskey on a cold winter’s day. Daphne was addicted to Harry’s special sauce as soon as it touched her tongue. She began to suck Harry as if his cock was a straw and his cum a very thick milkshake that was tough to get out but delicious all the same. Harry picked up Daphne’s pace by thrusting his hips up and down, fucking the small girl’s mouth faster and faster. Daphne made a kind of barking sound as Harry’s dick pounding into her, filling her mouth and throat to the point of almost chocking her. She looked wide eyed at him as she could barely keep up, but the slow trickle of Harry’s precum kept her locked onto him, engulfing his shaft in a warm vice.

Harry finally grunted his release, as a small pulse of white energy radiated outward from the couple, Daphne finally had to release his cock and let it erupt all over her open mouth, shooting far too much semen to swallow properly and soaking her chin, neck and finally coating her breasts in a thick white glaze. Daphne swallowed as much as she could, relishing Harry’s seminal fluid as it filled her with such amazing energy and magic she came repeatedly just from direct contact with it. Her hands rubbed Harry’s spunk all over her breasts and body, her body tingling over every inch the special sauce touched.

“Oh…Oh my god Harry…You…Must…Fuck me…Now!” Daphne managed to moan out between her labored breathing.

Harry’s half hard cock hardened at the sight of the woman before him, she looked like a glazed pastry in the form of beautiful naked woman. Daphne rolled over and stuck her cute tight ass into the air and got enough energy to push her head off the mattress. Harry got behind her and positioned his cock between her glistening folds and plunged in getting a loud moaning reaction from Daphne. Harry began pumping his cock into Daphne slowly, each time stopping just as he was about to slide completely out, and then plunge back in. Harry loved watching his slick cock slide in and out of the cute Slytherin, coated with her sweet juices. Harry held onto Daphne’s curvy hips and thrust faster and faster, his balls slapping with each thrust, her tight ass shaking until now moving in a blur Harry and Daphne both screamed their release and were both blinded by the white pulse of energy that followed. The couple fell over and with Harry’s hand draped across her back and still holding onto her ass then they both passed out. Harry’s cum leaked out of Daphne and ran like a river down the sheets and made a rather wide pool on the floor.

Elsewhere in the Castle twelve witches had instantaneous orgasms, which was odd considering none of them were having sex at all. Two were at Quiddich practice and almost fell off their Brooms, one was patrolling the halls for her prefect duties, two were in the library trying to write an essay of History of Magic, three were in their dorm showers and began having sex with each other after the collective orgasm, one was on her way to the dungeons, one was in the forbidden forest feeding the thestrals, and the last two were in the Hogwarts staff room.
Sign up to rate and review this story