Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Get up and go

Get up and go

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

What happens when two best friends fall for the same girl?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-16 - 199 words

0Unrated
" Gerard could you go drop off the pie to our new neighbors?" My mother yelled at me from the kitchen. Great the new neighbors are probably old and grumpy. I came down from my room and into the kitchen..
" Sure mom." I grabbed the pie and left for the new neighbors. their house was two stories high and a dark shade of brown. The paint on the wood gate was starting to peepl off.
I opened the gate and went up the two steps in front of the door. I rang the door bell and waited impaitantly for the door to open. I heard foot steps and someone yell " I'll get it!"
The door opened to a beatiful teen age girl. Her hair was up in a crazy bun and she wore a blue top and jean shorts.
" Hi my name is Gerard im your next door neighbor. we are the Ways. So my mom you guys a welcome gift. Hope you like it, it's chery. " I handed her the pie.
" Wow. thanks thatMs really nice. Well i guess I'll see you around." she smiled and closed the door. I started to walk back home. wow. she was great.
Sign up to rate and review this story