Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bedtime Stories

Bedtime Stories

by Wicked_Lovely 3 reviews

Jon wakes up from a bad dream, so Spencer tells him a bedtime story.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-06-15 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 704 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jon was curled into Spencer, trying to get back to sleep as he watched his boy sleep peacefully. He had been woken up by a bad dream involving his love, and he found himself unable to fall back asleep. So he settled on simply staring at Spencer's sleeping face as he stayed curled up against him. It seemed almost as if Spencer knew that Jon was awake and unable to go back to sleep, seeing as he woke up staring at the older male.
"What's wrong?" Spencer asked with concern. Jon gave a small pout, staring into his lovers baby blues.
"Will you tell me a bedtime story?" Jon asked like a little kid as he rested his head on Spencer's chest. Spencer gave a small smile, wrapping his arms around Jon's waist.
"Of course." Spencer pulled the blanket on their bed over both of them, holding onto Jon who stayed on top of him. Their legs were tangled together, one of their hands entwined as Jon listened to the sound of Spencer's steady heartbeat. Spencer used his free hand to run his fingers through Jon's hair as he talked.
"There was once a young girl, pretty enough to get anything just by batting her eyelashes. She got whatever she wanted whenever she wanted it no questions asked. One day she met a beautiful young man, and the two quickly fell in love. They lived together happily for a few years, that was until the young girl found out that she had a child on the way. When the young man found out he left, and the young girl was left to try and take care of it on her own. She was broke and naive when her baby boy was born. And she blamed all of her unhappiness on him.
"As the boy got older, the young girl started to devise a plan. She wanted to get rid of the baby boy who had manged to destroy her perfect life. When the boy was only seven she decided it was time to get ride of him. She came at him with a knife, telling him that everything would be okay. The baby boy didn't know what was going to happen. He trusted his mother, and didn't try to get out of her grasp until after the knife touched his skin. She dug the knife deep, making a large gash on the boys left arm, trying to get rid of the black spot of her perfect life. The baby boy was left for dead in the small apartment that was falling apart.
"He was saved by his only friend, who called the ambulance when he found the baby boy bleeding on the floor. The boys mother was sent to a mental hospital, the doctors saying that she was delusional. The only thing the baby boy had to remind him of his mother as he lived in foster care was a single letter that she was forced to send him.
"Soon enough the baby boy became a young man like his father, the only difference between him and his parents being the fact that he didn't and couldn't get everything he wanted. The young man was introduced to his best friend's friend, and it was love at first sight. The other boy soon fell for him as well, and the two lived happily ever after." Jon looked up at Spencer, wiping away the tears that formed in his light blue eyes.
"I love you too Spence." Jon said as he kissed him on the cheek. "Try not to dwell on the past." Spencer nodded.
"Are you feeling better?" Spencer asked as Jon slowly trailed his finger over the long jagged scar on Spencer's arm.
"Yeah. But are you feeling okay?" Spencer looked in his boys eyes, and nodded.
"I think next time you should tell the bedtime story." Spencer sad as Jon rested his head back on Spencer's chest.
"Sounds fair." He said with a yawn. Spencer smiled, running his hand through Jon's hair once more as his boys breathing became slower and deeper. Spencer fell asleep not to much longer after Jon, a small smile on his face as he held his boy tightly.
Sign up to rate and review this story