Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Bedtime Stories

Pandas and Tigers

by Wicked_Lovely 2 reviews

Jon tells Spencer a story.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-06-17 - Updated: 2011-06-18 - 1219 words - Complete

0Unrated
"There was once a small panda bear, left abandoned in the woods. He didn't know what to do, so he wondered around the woods, feeling scared and alone. He found himself unable to find bamboo to eat, or a stream to drink out of. The baby panda attempted to find some way to survive, and eventually found a cave to sleep in." Spencer was listening to Jon talk as he stayed sprawled on his back on the bed, staring up at Jon who was looking off into space as he talked. The light on the bedside table was the only thing that lit up the room, the moon being blocked out by the heavy curtains blocking off the window. Spencer hadn't been able to sleep, and had refused to take the sleeping pills Ryan had given them. Instead, Jon had just made him a cup of warm milk, deciding that a story would be the best way to get Spencer to go to sleep.
"When the sun rose that morning, the young panda woke with it. He had never seen the light so beautifully. Orange pink and blue crossed the sky as the sun slowly crept over the large stalks of bamboo and the trees that surrounded them. He sat there watching the beauty of the woods become all that they could be as birds crossed the colored sky. The panda was unaware of his surroundings until he heard a low growl come from behind him. The panda turned around to look in the eyes of an enraged tiger, her cubs hidden behind her.
"The panda, not having a mother to teach him better, stared at the tiger instead of running. She was an amazing creature, a deep color of orange that had black stripes overlapping them on her soft coat. Her underside was white, her whiskers untamed. The panda noticed that her shinning gold eyes looked almost green in the morning light. And then there was her surprisingly pink nose. The young panda put his grey paw against the tigers nose, a smile spreading across his face.
"The tiger stopped growling, staring at the pandas paw in confusion. She stood there for a moment before she licked the paw, the panda giving out a noise of delight at the feeling. The tiger sat down, her cubs slowly standing by her as they looked at the panda like a strange new creature. One of the three cubs walked towards the panda, a white tiger with black stripes and bright blue eyes. The small unnaturally light brown eyes of the baby panda stared into the crystal clear eyes of the tiger cub, the tiger tilting his head before licking the panda's cheek. The young panda made another delighted sound, licking the tiger back. All of the other tigers watched the spectacle with understanding."
Spencer rolled on the bed, shifting his position so he was still on his back, but also on Jon's chest. Jon, leaning against the headrest, rested his head on top of Sepncer's. Their fingers entwined on both hands, the couple of hands resting on Spencer's stomach as he continued to listen to Jon's story, his eyes closed as he breathed slowly.
"The tiger treated the panda as if he was one of her cubs, raising him to become big and strong the same as her cubs. All the while the panda and whit tiger became close friends, both of their black and white coats growing dark and shimmering. One day, while the small family was down by a small creek to swim in the white tiger saw another panda. This one larger and snarling. The now old panda saw this and quickly ran to stand by his friends side. The older panda didn't know what to do when he saw this, so he decided to just stare down the two white and black creatures. All the while the mother tiger was watching from the creek in horror, her two other cubs playing in the grass blissfully unaware of the situation.
"When the larger panda started to snarl once more the baby panda snarled back, standing on his hind legs as he raised his giant paws in the air. The mother tiger saw this and came running towards the two smaller creatures, picking up her cub as she slowly backed up. There was an immense amount of terror in her golden eyes. The big panda didn't seem to care that the cub was gone, instead he stared down at the small panda that was protecting what he was raised to believe was his family. The mother tiger didn't want to leave the baby panda, but knew it was best for her cubs. She quickly cleared them from the area, glancing back once more as the big panda smacked the small panda. The large panda walked away when the baby panda didn't move, the mother tiger's heart quickly filling with sadness.
"The next few years for the tiger cub were lonely and not even close to as much fun as when the baby panda was around. As the cub grew older he left his mother, feeling like an outcast whenever he met another tiger. He felt as if he would always be alone. Then one day the white tiger went to a small waterfall to get a small drink. He sat at the edge of the small pond that formed at the bottom of the waterfall, staring at his full grown reflection." Spencer gave a small smile as he knew what was coming next, squeezing Jon's hands lightly. Jon smiled at Sepncer, kissing his forehead lightly.
"As he stared at his reflection, another figure formed in the water, and he glanced at the surface of the water. Next to his reflection in the water was that of a full grown panda with light brown eyes. The tiger looked up at the smiling panda, and the panda looked at the white tiger. The tiger tackled the panda, licking his cheek in affection as the panda hugged back. Both happy to have found their lost friend." Spencer looked up at Jon who smiled down at him.
"You're better at telling stories than me." Jon laughed, kissing Spencer lightly.
"I know." He said and Spencer closed his eyes, a content smile on his face.
"Goodnight Jon."
"Night Spence." Jon said as he kept his arms wrapped around Spencer's waist, holding his lovers hands in his own. The two of them fell asleep like that, both dreaming of pandas and tigers.


~~~~~

Yay! More fluff. I can call these one-shots, right? It's not like theirs any real story to them, their mainly just little mini-stories. But their all so cute! :)

harlquingirl:I love Ryden as much as everyone else, but it is true that there aren't very many stories with other couples. I think I'll do more of them in the future. But that's not to say I'll stop my Rydons, because I honestly love writing those.

PartyPoison:Everyone needs fluff every once and awhile. That's why I'm going to keep posting these little fluffy one-shot thingys.

marissasorrentino:It is isn't it? :) I really do need to start making more stories with other couples. But, Ryan and Brendon angst will always be my specialty. Because everyone needs something that their good at.

-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story