Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hotel Hottys!

Hotel Hottys!

by ONotz 1 review

Colab with I_bleed_neon. Ray/Frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-09 - Updated: 2011-06-10 - 2989 words

0Unrated

I watched Frank as he sat on Gerard’s lap; I wish he was that friendly with me. Frank turned and saw me staring. He smirked and threw his arms around my neck, he pecked me on the lips and giggled. I smiled back and lifted him over my shoulder. He squealed. Bob insisted we stop at a hotel so I ran to the pool and jumped in with him in my arms.

We both had our eyes open underwater. Frank pressed our lips together, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. As we fought for dominance, someone grabbed me by the hair and pulled me out of the water. “OW!” I yelled and opened my eyes to find my very pissed wife. “Oh, hey Hun…” I said and she slapped me, while her arm was out I grabbed it and pulled her in, so she would leave me.

I didn’t want to deny it anymore, I couldn’t love a girl like I loved Frank. She got out and flipped me off. Frank looked at me shocked, I laughed and sat on the edge of the pull with my feet hanging over the side. Frank swam up so he was between my legs, “Ray, are you sure?” He whispered. I nodded. But when he reached for my pants Jamia came running into the pool gates

“FR-oh…” She looked heart broken. I sat all the way up and got to my feet. I sighed and turned to her “I already broke my own heart, I won’t do it to someone else.” I said and walked away. Frank just got out of the pool and went to Jamia, as I walked away I heard stuff like ‘It’s not my fault’ ‘I can’t believe this’ ‘The kids? You mean there not mine?’ with that I turned to see tears running down Frank’s eyes and a saddened Jamia. I walked up behind her and pushed her into the pull “Bitch.” I snarled, and I don’t snarl. She looked at me and started crying, “WHO’S KIDS ARE THEY JAMIA!” Frank yelled.

She shook her head, “I don’t know who he-“ Jamia suddenly tensed up. Frank looked at her “Please, no, no, no. PLEASE!” She begged. He shook his head, “I’ll get you a plane for tomorrow. I will see those kids those, I love them” He spoke, as it was nothing. She was crying so hard now. Frank grabbed my hand and we made our way to our room.

When we walked in everybody turned. Lyn-z and Alicia were comforting my wife. Gerard didn’t have his shirt on , and looking very pissed, Lyn-z had marks all over her neck. Apparently they were interrupted. Christa got up and slapped me. It really hurt “Could you stop doing that?” I asked. She glared. “Why him? HUH? Why did you pick a faggot over me?” She screamed. Everybody went silent but the ‘HEY!’ from Gerard, which everybody knew was bi, Lyn-z didn’t mind. “And you, you little BITCH! YOU HAVE TO RUIN MY LIFE DON’T YOU PANSY!” That took Jamia over board. She slammed Christa into a wall and punched her until Frank grabbed her by the waist and pulled her off her. Christa slapped me once more before leaving. Frank smiled at Jamia. “I’m sorry Frank, I deserve that you left me. I hope you’re happy with him!” She smiled. Frank smiled back “Thanks Jamia.” Mikey looked around “What is going on?”

I sighed and grabbed Ray’s hand, Mikey clapped his hands “ok! So Ray and Frank will have Ray’s and Christa’s old one!” He said and smiled, everybody raised there eyebrows at us. Frank smiled “Okay.” He said and pulled me to my old room.

He smirked and threw me to the bed. He went to grab my pants but I flipped us over. He whimpered because I only ghosted my fingers on his neck. I yanked his shirt off showing his tattoos, “Did you lock the door?” I asked. He shook his head. I got up to lock it. When I turned from the door, frank was down to his boxers, I smiled and slipped all my clothing off, he took his boxers off. I pulled him under me and kissed up and down his neck. I sucked extra hard on his scorpion tattoo, “Uhg…” He moaned out.

I ran my hands all over is body, stopping at his waist, I slowly started stroking him. “F-Fuck R-Ray…” He stuttered out. I then threw my legs out, one on each side of him. He scanned my body with his eyes. I licked down his chest to his belly button and sat back up. I then positioned my self on him and slammed down, He screamed in pleasure. “Fu-u-ck R-R-Ray!” He moaned out, I moved as slowly as possible to torture him, he sighed in relief as I picked up speed.

He started rocking his hips into me, I started going down harder until my muscles clenched around him. He couldn’t take it anymore, he screamed my name as he came.
“R-Ray, that was, that was, jesus Ray!” He said when I fell baside him. I smiled, it was the best I ever had, “MY TURN!” He yelled and strattled me, instantly making me hard….again.

Frank's POV

Feeling Ray inside of me, over me, touching me, pressing into me was like pure ecstasy. The high I got, the fullness I felt was like no other. I honestly had no idea Ray even had it within him. I have never really pictured Ray in a sexual way. Sure, Ray is hot. His body, his muscles, his strong hands, his plump lips, everything about him screams sexy. The way he touched me, running his hands all over my body, leaving goosebumps in the wake of his touch was unlike anyone has ever touched me. Of course, I have been with both Gerard and Mikey and I would be lying if I said it wasn't fantastic but the way Ray made me feel was different. The pleasure he brought me was unlike anything I have experienced before. I would also be lying if I said I have never wondered what it would feel like to have him inside of me, to kiss him, let him touch me but Ray has always been so quiet, so reserved I never thought I would have the chance. Now, though, now I want to return the favor, show him how good I can make him feel. I want to make him feel just as good as he has done for me.



I straddled his waist, shocking him as our naked flesh rubbed together. I smirked down at him, rolling my hips slowly so our half-hard members slid over one another, causing him to moan out.

"You like that, Ray?" I cooed huskily, leaning down so my warm breath ghosted across his earlobe.

"F-Fuck, Frankie." He moaned, gripping the tender flesh of my hips in his strong hands, squeezing as he thrust up against me, our now fully erect cocks pressing into one another and causing me to let a moan of my own tumble from my throat.

"I'm going to make you feel so good. Would you like that?"

"God yes, Frankie! Please." He groaned, pushing against me.

I leaned down once more, pressing my lips against his, snaking my tongue out to lick at his bottom lip. He sucked my tongue into his mouth, nibbling on the tip and driving me nearly insane. Our tongues tangled together, wet and slick, exploring each other's hot mouths. I rolled my hips teasingly slow, savoring the feeling of our hot, naked flesh rubbing together. I slid down his body, planting hot, open mouth kisses along his torso down to his happy trail, stopping just below his waist line. He whimperd, tangling his fingers in my hair, tugging gently.

"Frankie, please. I can't take this teasing." I looked up at him through my hair with half-lidded eyes, sucking the warm metal of my lip ring between my teeth as my eyes met his lust filled orbs.

I smirked, flicking my tongue out to tease the sensitive flesh of his stomach, leaving a wet trail from his belly button to the base of his throat. He surprised me when he growled, gripping my hair in his hand and pressing our mouths together roughly.

"Dammit, Frankie, you are such a fucking tease." I smirked, winking.

"You know you love it." He responded only by nibbling my bottom lip between his teeth just enough to hurt but be pleasurable at the same time.

"Lube?"

"In my bag, top zipper pouch."

I slid from the bed, retrieving the lube from his bag before returning to the bed. I squeezed a generous amount of the slick liquid into the palm of my hand before grasping his cock in my hand, slicking it up with the lubrication. I pumped my hand up and down slowly, being sure to cover his dick from base to tip. I threw the tube of lubrication aside and straddled his hips once again.

"Ready?"

"Fuck yes, Frankie."

I hovered over his body, positioning his tip at my entrance before easing myself down onto him. We both let out loud moans as he filled me, my muscles stretching to accommodate his large size. He gripped my hips, steadying me as I splayed my hands across his broad chest, bracing myself. I began to rock my hips in a slow rhythm, allowing us both to get used to this new, deeper position.

"Frankie, f-fuck....faster."

I didn't hesitate to comply, rocking my hips to a faster pace. His nails dug into the tender flesh of my hips as he sat up straight, resting his back against the headboard, allowing him deeper access, better friction. I gripped the wooden headboard, using it as leverage to slam myself down onto him, making us both moan out in pleasure.

"Oh fuck! Do that again, Frankie, please."

I raised my body up and slammed myself down again and again and again. Over and over and over. He thrust upward, matching my rhythm. I cried out as he found my prostrate, hitting dead on, full forced.

"F-Fuck! Th-There, Ray!."

"Here." He smirked, thrusting into me, hitting that oh-so-sweet spot again and again.

At this point words failed me, only animalistic sounds tumbled from my throat as I impaled myself onto him over and over again while he thrust into me as fast and as deep as our bodies would allow. I could feel the familiar tingle start in the pit of my stomach, signaling me of the oncoming pleasure.

"Ray, I'm....urghhh..."

"M-me, too."

I leaned down, pressing my lips to Ray's as my orgasm washed over me, my hot, sticky cum painting both of our chests in white. As my muscles clenched around Ray he threw his head back, moaning loudly, his own hot cum filling my insides. As our orgasms gave way to aftershocks I collapsed against Ray's chest with him still buried within me, both of us panting as we came down from our highs.

"That was....was...f-fuck." I panted.

"Tell me about it." He smiled, pressing his lips to mine in a simple press of lips. "Thanks, Frankie."

"Anytime." I smirked.

I winced as he removed his softening member then climbed from his lap, laying beside him on the bed. I would probably be sore tomorrow but it was more than worth it. I frowned as Ray slid from the bed, leaving me cold but smiled moments later when he returned with a damp towel to clean ourselves with. He wiped my own fluids from my chest before wiping his own chest and tossing the towel aside. He lay back down beside me and pulled me into the circle of his arms. I sighed in content, resting my head against his chest.

We lay like that for a long while. We didn't speak but it wasn't uncomfortable, just an unspoken agreement to not break the moment. It wasn't until the thought of Jamia wormed its way into my brain did I frown, sighing heavily.

"What's wrong, Frankie?"

"I need to talk to Jamia." He frowned. "Don't worry, I won't be gone long but there are some things we need to discuss." He nodded.

I slid from the bed and found my clothes, quickly redressing before turning back to him.

"I promise I will be back, okay?" He nodded. I cupped his face in my hands and pressed my lips to his. He smiled as I pulled away. "I'll see you soon."

"Yeah, you will." I winked. I laughed as I opened the door and left the room.

I went to the room I had been sharing with Jamia only to find she wasn't there. Neither did I find her in anyone else's room. I ran into Gerard in the hallway, stopping him to ask about her whereabouts.

"Have you checked by the pool?"

"No but you're probably right." I nodded, starting to walk away.

"Ray, huh?" I turned as a smile spread across my face.

"Yeah." Gerard smirked.

"Nice. I never pegged Toro as the type." I laughed.

"You have no idea."

"Maybe some other time." He smirked. I shrugged, winking playfully.

"Maybe. I gotta go talk to Jamia. I'll see you later."

"Yeah, you will." He winked. I laughed as I made my way down to the pool.

Jamia sat on the edge of the pool letting her legs dangling over the side, a frown dragging the corners of her mouth down. I sat down beside her, hugging my knees to my chest and resting my head on them. We sat in silence, watching the sun set behind the trees. After several minutes I turned my head, glancing in her direction. She sighed, meeting my gaze.

"Frankie?"

"Yeah, J?"

"I'm sorry. I never meant for things to end this way." I sighed.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry, too." Her eyebrows knit in confusion.

"For what?" I shrugged.

"I haven't always been here for you, J. I know that and I wish I could take it back but I can't and I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Frankie. I haven't been here for you like I should have either."

"Is it true? Are the kids not mine?" She bit her lip, adverting her eyes from my own. A silent tear slipped from my left eye, trailing its way down my face.

"Frankie, I'm sorry. I know I fucked up but please don't take this out on them. They love you so much and it would kill them if you turned your back on them."

"I love them with all of my heart, J and as far as I am concerned they are mine. They never have to know, okay? When they are older we can explain to them why mommy and daddy can't be together but they never have to know I'm not their father." She leaned her head against mine and sighed.

"Thank you, Frankie. You are a good man. There is no other like you and I hope we can at least be friends."

"Of course we can. I love you, J it's just not the love you deserve. I hope you find someone who can love you, truly love you one day. So long as he knows those are my kids and that will never change."

"Of course, Frankie. That will never change. Never."

I slipped an arm around her shoulders, squeezing her in a hug. She smiled, wrapping her free arm around me, hugging me back. We parted, sitting in silence a little longer, watching the now night sky and twinkling stars. Jamia nudged my shoulder with her own and I shot her a curious glance. She smiled.

"Don't you have somewhere to be?" I knit my eyebrows in confusion.

"Huh?" She chuckled.

"Isn't there a certain someone waiting for you to return?"

"Oh." A smile crept over my face. "Yeah, I suppose so."

"Well, get your ass up there then." She grinned. I smiled.

"Thanks, J."

"No problem. Come see the kids this weekend though, okay?" I nodded.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss it for the world." She nodded, turning her gaze back to the night sky.

I turned and made my way back to Ray's hotel room. He was half asleep with a Batman comic lying across his chest. I smiled at the adorable sight as I stripped myself of my clothing once more and climbed in beside him, successfully startling him. He yawned, smiling sleepily at me.

"You're back."

"I told you I would be back soon."

"Well, I'm glad." He smiled.

"Yeah, me too."

Ray wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close. I rested my head against his chest as he lazily stroked his fingers through my hair. It felt nice being in his strong, protective arms. I felt warm and safe. I couldn't have asked for anything better at this point.

"Ray?"

"Hmm?"

"Gerard thinks you're sexy." He laughed.

"Oh he does, does he?" I giggled.

"Yeah. He totally wants you now."

"We'll see." He smiled, winking at me.

"Mhm. G'Night." I murmured, snuggling into his side.

"Goodnight, Frankie." He mumbled, planting a kiss to my forehead.

Within in minutes I felt the steady rise and fall of Ray's chest, signaling he had fallen asleep, and smiled. This wasn't so bad, not bad at all. I quite enjoyed this feeling of warmth and safety. Just minutes later I, too, drifted into a peaceful slumber, a satisfied smile gracing my lips.

OKAY! Did you like my colab with I_bleed_neon? She did the Frank part :) I was Ray’s POV. Do you want there to be Frank/Ray/Gerard? Here’s Neon’s page- http://ficwad.com/author/109444 , Check her out!
Sign up to rate and review this story