Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Alicia! Finally she's a main character!

Did i tell you i loved you?

by ONotz 0 reviews

:) Ohhhh Baby! Honeymoon soon? Nope. But something just as nice, but barely described.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 1008 words

0Unrated
Are next gig was at a gig in Belleview. Uncle Gerard did it just so Grandma could see, and of course Bob. Bob greeted us with smiles when we got there. Turns out his wife owned the place, Gerard smiled at me. When we starts ‘Music or the Misery’ there was something different. Could it have been Erin’s drumming? Or maybe I wasn’t using a pick? Nope. I was pretty sure it was Tegan singing with Patrick Stump!

After the show I kissed Patrick on the lips, just a peck, when I pulled back Dad had his eyebrow raised. I hugged Patrick, he hugged back. Uncle Gerard chuckled. I walked over jumping up and down. Dad just smiled, “So you didn’t cram your tongue down his throat huh?” Uncle Ray said, I went pink and Patrick walked over. Cassie came off stage and jumped in Patrick’s arms, but she did cram her tongue down his throat until I pulled her off, Dad had a horrified expression on until all three adult laughed. Patrick looked at me like ‘What in the world in a 16 year old doing that for?? I’m 43!’

“Umm, do not mention this to my wife.” He said, making us all crack up. Cassie just strutted down to where Tegan was talking with Erin, who was rocking a classic Lyn-z outfit. She actually did take it from my Aunt’s closet. When my Aunt saw her she was like “Is that my outfit?!” I giggled and walked away. I ran to Patrick “AUTOGRAPH! NOW STUMP!” I commanded, I was only half kidding!

On the way home, Dad had to take Tegan home, I ended up staying over, with a very, very, very strong look from my father. When we got into Tegan’s room, he pushed his lips to mine fiercely. I didn’t know whet to do but to stand there. When he pulled back, I felt incomplete. I pushed our bodies together, I pushed our lips even harder on each others. He smiled and I wrapped my legs around him. I rubbed my jeans against his, making him growl huskily. Thank god his parents weren’t home.

When he was done attacking my neck, he pulled back. “Are you sure Eli, I know I have a daughter on the way and I don’t know if that will effect-“ I smiled and pulled his pants down, e instantly stopped talking and got a condom out of his drawer, he slipped it on then undressed me. He pushed into me slowly; he drew back and slammed into me. This was my first time, and he knew this. He went slowly.

He started picking up pace, the pain was unbearable, tears were running down my cheeks. Then he hit something that made me scream out his name in pleasure, he kept hitting it faster until I saw star. We both came and he fell on top of me. He rolled to the side. I covered us with his blanket, curled into his side. He through his arm over my waist “Thank you Eli.” He whispered then kissed my temple. I smiled but the tears openly fell from my eyes. “I know honey, it’ll hurt.” He whispered, I nodded and fell into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up in my bed the next morning. I tried to get up but the pain, oh the pain, was unbearable. Tegan smiled down at me when he came into my room, I was sitting against my headboard. “What happened?” I asked. “I cleaned you up and drove you home. Your dad thinks something is up, so don’t let on.” He said, “Don’t let on about what?” Dad said from my door way, he had his arms crossed. He did ‘not’ look happy. “Shit!” Tegan said and slowly turned around “Hey Mr. Iero…” He said. I face palmed, “Now...what exactly is going on?” He asked looking straight at me. I burst into tears, Tegan sat by me, he threw his arms around me. “The pain is hell aint it?” Mom said from behind Dad, she threw me some pills. Dad shook his head and looked at Tegan. Tegan gulped “Take care of her, or else.” He said before leaving and shutting my door.

I just stared at Tegan while I was crying. Tegan shushed me “It’s okay.” I nodded, but did he know I’m crying because I wanted there to be more? Not just this fling?

Riley POV-

I was at home with my bulging baby when my water broke. I screamed out ‘help!’ but no one was home. I called 911.

“Hello, eme-“

I cut the chick off “MY WATER BROKE! NO ONE CAN TAKE ME!” I screamed, my stomach twisted.

“okay, breathe, honey, breathe. I’m sending someone to (Address) that’s correct right?” I whisper yes, the pain was intense. “In. Out.” The person repeated over and over. I just breathed until I was knocked out by the pain. The last thing I thought was ‘when my parents find out…” (They are on a business trip, they have been gone 2 years.)

I awoke with Tegan at my sides. I felt very high. “Tegan! Baby! Baby baby! You just can’t believe what I know!” I sang out. He smiled “What is it Riley?” He asked “We are going to be parents!” I said giggling. “Yup.” He said. I smiled and looked around, “AHH!” I yelled as pain exploded were pain is not supposed to be!

After the ‘123 push’ and ‘you’re doing great Hun’ I had my baby in my arms. I smiled at it. “What are we going to call her?” I smiled “I have an idea! Purple! Purple is a good name!” I said giggling. Tegan just smiled, Eli walked in, kind of slowly and limping and sat by Tegan. “How about Blue then?” I said, Tegan shook his head and took my daughter “Rest Hun.” He whispered as I fell asleep. I suddenly felt light headed.
Sign up to rate and review this story