Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

Pools And Stares

by jadesohma 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-19 - Updated: 2011-06-20 - 854 words

3Exciting
Haha, okay so Unicorns to paralove13 and andreajp! And I got a bunny and NAMED IT MR. CANDIES! My mom thought I was insane! Muahaha!

Devin's P.O.V.
"CAN WE GO TO THE POOL?! PLEASE! I'LL LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!" Alex yelled, jumping up and down tugging on Gerard's jacket.

"I don't think you should ask Gee. There are a few reasons for him to say no." I lecture. " One; He's a vampire and doesn't like water or sun light. Two; It April! Three; he just likes to annoy the crap out of people."

"It's April! All the more reason!" Kori said, yanking on Gerard's other sleeve.

I look at her like she has fricken 17 heads. "They're from Cali." Ray explained.

"OOOOOOOOOOH!" Half the room yelled. "That makes sense! I thought they really wanted to go swimming in April!"

"We still do! What's wrong with it?!" Tori asked.

"It's still freezing! We can go if you want to freeze your ass off." Bob shruged. "I did see alot of people there and I'm willing to freeze my ass off to see Aj in a bathing suit." Bob smirked, grabbing Aj by the waist and kissing her cheek.

"I don't wanna go!" Emmy pouted. "I'll have to get a pergo suit! Like hell I'm getting one of those!"

"But Em, you always look beautiful." Ray murmered kissing her.

"Aw so sweet I'm going to puke rainbows." I mumble and look over to the two who didn't need words since they've known eachother for years and who have the deepest love of all of them. The two boy were attacked by the lips and clung to the other. How cute!!

"Hey Tori, it sucks being the only single ones!" Alex whined, looking the group over.

"Me and Mikey are single." I say. They're eyes the sizes of globes as they begin to laugh uncontrollably. "What?!"

"You guys have to be kidding me! I mean, look at you two!" It's then I notice how we were sitting. I was sitting on top of Mikey with my arms strapped around his neck, His hands were both around my waist and on my thigh.

Once we both noticed, we jumped apart. I blushed a deep scarlet and my heart was pounding in my ear. I'm screwed...




"I'M COLD!" Aj screamed as soon as her cover up was off.

"I'm not!" Bob responded starring at Aj. She giggled and started to pose for him.

I roll my eyes and shead the layer of non waterproof clothing. Without waiting for anyone else, I make my way over to the diving bord. IMMA DO A BACK FLIP!

Afterwards....

That hurt like a bitch, that hurt like a bitch... I thought as I swam from the 12 feet of the diving area to the nice low 3 and a half feet. I can stand!

I swim to the side of the pool and cross my arms over the side. I scan the crowd for the people I came with. Aj and Bob are no where in sight which scares me deeply. Frank and Gerard are in the kiddy pool scaring small children. Emmy and Ray were at the snack bar... Mikey is talking WITH SOME WHORE!

Mikey was laying across his towel where some fake D cup was smashing her sweet 16 gift in his face. Being the sweet guy that Mikey is, he's only looking at her face. He looks at her with pure boredom. I because It's the same look Gerard gets when he looks at girls. But the whore, oh, she has a completely different look on her face. It was full of lust as she bit her lip.

The little green monster picked at my insides before taking over my brain, giving me the best idea ever.

I pull myself out of the water, fixing my hair so it doesn't look like a complete mess. Then, I strut myself over to Mikey and the slut. I lean down to be at Mikey's level. "Hey babe." I say loudly before connecting our lips. I run my fingers through his hair at the same time as he puts his hand to my neck to deepen the kiss.

Once I knew the Skank was gone, I pulled away and smirked. I even bit my lip the same way the Skank bitch hoe did. "What was that?" He whispered to me.

"No Slut is going to touch what's mine." I explain simply.

"I'm....Yours?" He asked. He sounded like he just cought a majoy case of dry mouth.

I laugh again. "You could say that."

"DEVINWILLYOUGOOUTWITHME?!"
---
Okay. I REALLY didn't mean to do it this early. Really and truely. I was going to wait till prom! I was going to have them kiss on the dance floor then leave early and fuck.... sigh I suck at this... Haha.... I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I've been waiting for something and it just hasn't come and yeah.....Sooooo how'd you likeses it??? I've attempted to do the back flip before. It did hurt like a bitch....NEVER DO ONE! Haha okay, thanks for reading! Review! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story