Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cemetery Drive, Jersey

DAMNIT AJ!

by jadesohma 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-06-21 - Updated: 2011-06-21 - 987 words

3Funny
Heyyy I LOVE all your reviews! I get sooooo happy with them! Anyways (I'm 99.9999% sure thats my favorite word when I'm typing and reviewing.) So I'd like to share a few things. 1st, I MADE THE LIST BITCHES! WOOOOH! The little list? That's right on the right on your screen? LOOK AT IT! I'm on it:) Or I was when I was typing this >.> Hahaha And then OVER 1300 VIEWS! YOU PEOPLE ROCK! Okay and did anyone else notice this is 24 chapters?!?!?! 'Cause I didn't! I thought it was like 10!! Hahaha! Thank you guys so much! For those of you who haven't read my other stuff, PLEASE DO! I'll try and talk about the second to chosen wolf! And I don't want you guys to be left out! Is it still funny to break the story and be like "Oh go back a few pages" Blah blah blah? I don't know... And look at this fricken Paragraph! I better start the chapter! BYZEEZZ!


I stare blankly at Mikey for a second. Did he just? He said?! He asked?!?! DID HE JUST SAY WHAT TOOK HIM 24 CHAPTERS TO SAY?!?!?!?!?!?!

"HELL YES MIKEY FUCKEN WAY!" I scream in his ear then engulfing him in a bone crushing maga hug that I've been waiting 7 months for?! THE BABY COULD BE BORN ALREADY!

"You guys are embarassing." Ray muttered.

"Ray we're-"

"We know. The whole pool knows. That's why we shouldn't have come over here." Ray informed us. Hell, now the skank knows to back off even more. "But Emmy wanted her towel so we came back over. Now we're leaving. People are starring." Ray pulled on Emmy's arm. She jerked away for a second and gave me a quick hug.

"Good job!" She whispered before taking Ray's hand amd pulling him to the shallow end.

I laugh and turn to Mikey. "What the hell took you so long?" Before he had time to respond, I crush his liips. I kiss him with passion and 7 months of repressed feelings. He licked my bottom lip and I open without a thought. Our tongues fought for dominance as our hands explored eachother freely with out a care!

Then I remebered we're at the pool. Just pull away....come on, you can do it.....EH! SCREW IT! I deepen the kiss knowing that eyes were shooting daggers.




"WILL YOU TWO GET OFF EACHOTHER?!" Frank yelled, kicking at Mikey's side. "We have to find Aj and Bob!!"

SHOT NOT! Oh wait... I have to say that don't I? And That means pulling away and that means its not happening.

Suddenly, I felt hands grip my shoulders and yank. I went flying back and found myself in Gerard's arms. I look up and he smiles. Looking back down at the ground I scream. "RAPE!!"

"Shut it, Devin!" Gerard hissed throwing me to the ground.

"Owy!!" I yelp. "YOU MADE MY KNEE BLEED!" I hold the barely bleeding knee to my face and craddle it. "Owy...."


I could just feel Gerard roll his eyes. I mock him and stand up. "So where are we looking?" I ask commander Gerard.

"Girls get the girl changing rooms and boys get the mens." He explained.

"SIR YES SIR!" I shout bringing my hand to my head in a salute.

Gerard growled and started walking. I giggle and head over to Mikey, helping him up. "Well that wasn't fair. I was enjoying myself!" He whined. I laughed and took his hand.

"MR. GERARD SIR!! CAN I TAKE MIKEY WITH ME?!" I ask shaking our locked hands in the air.

"No! Mikey get up here!" Gerard yelled back.

"Sorry Mikey. Gee Gee's on his period. I'll miss you." I give him a quick kiss before he awkwardly runs to his brother and his boy friend.

"You concern me, Devin. You really do." Emmy says, shaking her head at me.

"LOVE YOU TOO EMS!" I yell flatly.

We laugh until we get to the dark and damp changing rooms. They had a few rows of changing rooms, then bathroom stalls and showers. We had to look every where. "I'll start on the changing rooms." I sigh.

One after the other I jump to see if anyones in there. I scared the shit out of some people but hey, I'm still looking for my friends.

The last row about 6 down, I knock and with no answer, I jump over. "HOLY SHIT!" I scream as I hit the ground. "MY EYES! THEY BURN!" I scream, gripping at my eyes so they will make the scary vision go away.

"What the hell is it Devin?!" Emmy yelled, running with her pergo feet carring her with all their might.

I point like the evil monkey in family guy at the stall. "They're fucking in there!" I yell. MY EYES!!!

Aj's head poped up from on top of the stall."Thanks for yelling it Devin!" Her hair was a mess and she had something on HER FACE! EWWWW!

"First little sister, whip your face, second, put some clothes on, third GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Emmy yelled, putting her foot down and aiming her finger to the floor.

"Damnit Em the baby's not out yet and your sounding like a mom." Aj mummbled before returning fully to the stall.

"NOW!" Emmy warned.

Bob was the first to emerge from the stall. He looked down as if he was a little boy who just got cought with weed. Then Aj came out with a proud face and chin up. Emmy rolled her eyes and huffed off to the door. I got up off my sore ass....First my knee then my ass....
---
Dude O.o am I on something.... No I don't think so....where the hell that came from is beond me. Haha how'd you like it??????? I thought it was good.... But what do I know, right? Right. Hahaha REVIEW AWESOME UNICORNS! FLY ON! ~JS~
Sign up to rate and review this story